Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate having to force a smile all the time around my family

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
While I'm laughing at their jokes and acting like everything's alright, I am actually dying inside and contemplating death.
Doesn't help that whenever I opened up about my depression/inceldom in the past they just guilt tripped me.

it's your parents fault for making u an incel in the first place. we didint ask to be born into this cruel world as incels.

it's your parents fault for making u an incel in the first place. we didint ask to be born into this cruel world as incels.
Exactly, yet it doesn't matter to them.

Just take the /stoic/ pill m8.
My mom is genuinely surprised when I laugh/smile and asks me about what it is (it's usually some stupid shit on the internet, so I just say "nothing").

On a serious note: Talk to your parents about it, communication is the key to solve lots of issues.

On a serious note: Talk to your parents about it, communication is the key to solve lots of issues.
My mom legitimately said "I don't know how to help you, I'm sorry" lmao.

My mom legitimately said "I don't know how to help you, I'm sorry" lmao.

Do you have any online friends? You'd do better with people on your level to empathize with

normies will never understand us

when you have an ugly smile there's nothing to live for, you can't even pretend to be a normal person.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back