Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate God

ColdPillow

ColdPillow

Cardiac arrest will get me one day
★★★★★
If god had only made me a normal human being with an actual father growing up, maybe I'd be okay to this day. I know people that have it all yet continue to live degenerate lives that don't benefit anybody. I want to be able to help people, but nobody wants to hear anything a freak like me has to say. I am done with people and have lost my own morals.

I grew up in an abusive household, I was mentally and physically tormented for 10 yrs sraight,I was fed shitty foods as a kid and as a result I didn't develop normally, I started going to therapy and was given shit for it because "i was a pussy", I was sexually abused, and not only that my previous step father tried to choke me (he was a pastor), and I suffer from mild aspergers.

I no longer have any respect for God. There's no way anybody who claims to be the archetype of love can possibly allow this to happen to a kid. I stopped attending church because all of the chad and stacey christcucks were happy with their stupid aryan race baby. I wish nothing but death upon their kids honestly.

Hate Satan. He was the biggest chad ever.

You can’t hate something that doesn’t exist fellow delusioncel.

Hate your piece of shit parents for their complete lack of responsibility and sense.

Luckily there is no god.

Honestly I agree with you. It's hard tho when you grow up hearing about the shitty gospel bullshit and are indoctrinated with it at a young age. It's not easy to get past that
Hate your piece of shit parents for their complete lack of responsibility and sense.

I hate everyone in my family except for my mom. She was the only one who wanted the best for me, but made mistakes along the way when it came to finding the right father figure for me. I don't like how she thinks I can just let go of everything. My life has been dogshit since I was born.

Last edited:
hating god is cope

g0d=the biggest c0pe in human history

you dont understand god

Also god didn’t create you. Your parents did.

Honestly I agree with you. It's hard tho when you grow up hearing about the shitty gospel bullshit and are indoctrinated with it at a young age. It's not easy to get past that

I hate everyone in my family except for my mom. She was the only one who wanted the best for me, but made mistakes along the way when it came to finding the right father figure for me. I don't like how she thinks I can just let go of everything. My life has been dogshit since I was born.
I grew up in a religous family. I accepted theres no god around 12
Grats on 3k
Thanks!

god does not exist boyo
and hate yourself for being the fastest swimmer in you dad's dick

I hate myself.
I'm the problem for being a vile disgusting subcreature.

God works in mysterious ways :feelskek:

God hates you as well

Luckily there is no god.
Says who? You?
EED0C622 AFE5 4CF7 A603 FEA4F6896CF5

Exactly lmao
cope all you want , hate your parents instead.

cummie = kami = GOD

Last edited:
I can't believe how much I suffered in elementary school, if anyone else suffered 1% of that they would have broke down, from first grade I have received brutal bullying and beatings for no reason other than being an ugly male

Now I am on a (life-long if it takes) journey to track down my bullies and torture them, not make them suffer for hours before dying but months of the most unrelenting torture at an abandoned building no one checks
Luckily there is no god.

Luckily?

Last edited:
Maybe you're expiating your previous life sins. Remember the spiritpill.

Also, I think only rich and good looking people should be allowed to have children.

Compulsory contraceptive surgery for the rest.

I've come to the conclusion that God doesn't love everybody. But there is a God.

god is dead and we humans killed it.
hell is empty, all the devils are on earth.

god does not exist boyo
and hate yourself for being the fastest swimmer in you dad's dick
Imagine how retarded the other sperms must have been. To be slower than us

FUCK AND I DONT EVEN SWIM WELL ANYMORE.

Imagine how retarded the other sperms must have been. To be slower than us

FUCK AND I DONT EVEN SWIM WELL ANYMORE.

seconded. i wish i'd rather ended up in a sock tbh.
35671730 2060893950816932 9190799086486290432 n

God is false hope. Just like confidence. Look at how many religious people commit sin, the hypocrisy is outstanding. Look at those disgusting vicars, they get away scott free. Do you see them in prison? No.