Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate female I am attracted too

Uninvited

Uninvited

Incel Loner
★★★★
I come to hate any female that I am attracted too and interact with on occasional basis. Specifically females I work with. I hate being around them when and watching them laugh and flirt with other guy colleagues.

It's such a tease that they'll never let you empty your balls inside of them:feelsUnreal:

I come to hate any female that I am attracted too and interact with on occasional basis. Specifically females I work with. I hate being around them when and watching them laugh and flirt with other guy colleagues.
I'm beginning to feel that way to I feel that way with my dentist foid, I wish she would dump her Chad bf for me to fuck her in the bed gosh I wish I could rape my dentist (in Sims)

It's such a tease that they'll never let you empty your balls inside of them:feelsUnreal:
Exactly, you know what they’d better choose the bear because man don’t let me get my hands on a piece of ass, she won’t feel the same after.