Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate everyone who pushes each other in here to rope

High iq. Suicidecels are cucks.

Says who though? This is how asinine things get around here. I can be happy, but because I don't live whatever someone else's ideal life is, I'm "coping." You see how that's bullshit?
You said you don't want these things. So, you are telling me you don't want to party, have copious amounts of sex, get relationships, and get validated? You also said that suicide is running away from your problems well what if for someone everyday sucks and there is no hope for happiness because they're a genetic dead end. At that point it's dumb to continue to keep on living and you should kill yourself. You're running away from your problem by not killing yourself, by coping.

I dont hate them but i dont appreciate either.

You said you don't want these things. So, you are telling me you don't want to party, have copious amounts of sex, get relationships, and get validated?

How copious is "copious?" What do you mean by "relationship?" Me personally, I don't want a relationship. But it goes even further. There's probably dudes out there who don't necessarily need or want to party and have sex. Or if they do, not very often.

You also said that suicide is running away from your problems well what if for someone everyday sucks and there is no hope for happiness because they're a genetic dead end. At that point it's dumb to continue to keep on living and you should kill yourself. You're running away from your problem by not killing yourself, by coping.

First the have to ask, what about their life sucks? Why can't they be happy? They can't not be genetic trash, that's set in stone. But just because you're genetic trash doesn't necessarily mean your every day has to suck.

How copious is "copious?" What do you mean by "relationship?" Me personally, I don't want a relationship. But it goes even further. There's probably dudes out there who don't necessarily need or want to party and have sex. Or if they do, not very often.

First the have to ask, what about their life sucks? Why can't they be happy? They can't not be genetic trash, that's set in stone. But just because you're genetic trash doesn't necessarily mean your every day has to suck.
This is cope, if you could wake up and be attractive and have girls lusting after you, you would instantly take it. This is an incel forum so most of people's issues comes from not being a relationship and being dog shit ugly, unfortunately you can't change your genetics so for truecels it's over.

This is cope, if you could wake up and be attractive and have girls lusting after you, you would instantly take it. This is an incel forum so most of people's issues comes from not being a relationship and being dog shit ugly, unfortunately you can't change your genetics so for truecels it's over.

I wouldn't refuse it, but I don't need it. Like a trip to Vegas. I wouldn't refuse it if it was offered to me, but right now in this moment I have zero desire to go to Las Vegas for any reason.

I wouldn't refuse it, but I don't need it. Like a trip to Vegas. I wouldn't refuse it if it was offered to me, but right now in this moment I have zero desire to go to Las Vegas for any reason.
Looks affect everything though. Looks permeate into everything. That's not the same with a trip to Las Vegas. Someone that is severely dog shit ugly 1/10 might hate life because they can't get sex and relationships, so they do need to be attractive enough to get sex and relationships.

Stop coping you shill, its rope or nothing
Honestly stfu, you're a huge hypocrite for even being here. I've seen you post before in the past but you didn't rope. This guy is showing empathy, he's more caring and understanding of other people. I'd ask why you're still here or why YOU haven't roped yet but I'm not a little bitch like you. Ffs.

Looks affect everything though. Looks permeate into everything. That's not the same with a trip to Las Vegas. Someone that is severely dog shit ugly 1/10 might hate life because they can't get sex and relationships, so they do need to be attractive enough to get sex and relationships.

I compare it to a trip to Las Vegas because we were talking about specific experiences someone may or may not need to feel happy. Maybe I don't want/need a trip to Las Vegas, maybe I don't want/need to go to parties. I can't have these things, but maybe happiness is still possible despite not having them. Because I didn't want them in the first place.

I compare it to a trip to Las Vegas because we were talking about specific experiences someone may or may not need to feel happy. Maybe I don't want/need a trip to Las Vegas, maybe I don't want/need to go to parties. I can't have these things, but maybe happiness is still possible despite not having them. Because I didn't want them in the first place.
What I'm saying is that not everyone would like a trip to Las Vegas, but everyone would want to not be dog shit ugly. That is how powerful looks are. If your problem in life is that you can't get sex and relationships because you are genetic trash and you suffer because of it, than at that point it's cope until rope.

What I'm saying is that not everyone would like a trip to Las Vegas, but everyone would want to not be dog shit ugly. That is how powerful looks are. If your problem in life is that you can't get sex and relationships because you are genetic trash and you suffer because of it, than at that point it's cope until rope.

Being dog shit ugly is bad, yes, but it doesn't necessarily preclude you from being happy. No one likes being ugly. But being ugly isn't necessarily the end of your happiness. Being dog shit ugly means you can't do certain things, but it doesn't mean there aren't things you can enjoy, and that those things won't make you genuinely happy.

Suicide is a release from pain. I encourage ER before death -- but a lot of people just can't ER for whatever reason.

The only way out of hell is death. When I care about someone I wish them to die, when I hate someone I want them to live and suffer.

Being dog shit ugly is bad, yes, but it doesn't necessarily preclude you from being happy. No one likes being ugly. But being ugly isn't necessarily the end of your happiness. Being dog shit ugly means you can't do certain things, but it doesn't mean there aren't things you can enjoy, and that those things won't make you genuinely happy.
That may be true for you, but not for others. A lot of guys need sex to feel good. A lot of guys here are losers in all areas of life, so have no ability to be successful at anything. And a lot of guys suffer from severe depression that can only end with death.

You can still have things that you enjoy, but at the end of the day males that can't get what is a great joy that everyone is obsessed with and talks about will always be in the back of their mind. It's no wonder why some males run out of copes and they finally go against their survival instinct and rope.

You can still have things that you enjoy, but at the end of the day males that can't get what is a great joy that everyone is obsessed with and talks about will always be in the back of their mind. It's no wonder why some males run out of copes and they finally go against their survival instinct and rope.

Not every male has the same priority though. Debaucherous sex is a great joy to many, but not objectively. It's not true that everyone who isn't Chad is unhappy. Some people don't need to be Chad. Some people don't even need to be normie-level.

Not every male has the same priority though. Debaucherous sex is a great joy to many, but not objectively. It's not true that everyone who isn't Chad is unhappy. Some people don't need to be Chad. Some people don't even need to be normie-level.
In your original post you said that problems are for solving, not running away. What I'm saying is that for males where they suffer because they are genetic shit so they can't get relationships and sex that they can't solve their problems. You can't work hard and change your genetics. What they do is cope until they work up the courage to kill themselves because nothing is better than suffering.

In your original post you said that problems are for solving, not running away. What I'm saying is that for males where they suffer because they are genetic shit so they can't get relationships and sex that they can't solve their problems. You can't work hard and change your genetics. What they do is cope until they work up the courage to kill themselves because nothing is better than suffering.

What I'm saying is, being genetic shit isn't necessarily something that needs to be solved. Not being in a relationship isn't necessarily a problem that needs to be solved. Unless it crucial for that individual to be in a relationship.

What I'm saying is, being genetic shit isn't necessarily something that needs to be solved. Not being in a relationship isn't necessarily a problem that needs to be solved. Unless it crucial for that individual to be in a relationship.
If it is crucial than suicide isn't running away, it's tackling the problem. If you're not happy because you don't get sex and relationships because you are genetic trash there is nothing you can do.

If it is crucial than suicide isn't running away, it's tackling the problem. If you're not happy because you don't get sex and relationships because you are genetic trash there is nothing you can do.

If someone feels like something they can't have is crucial to their happiness, I would first ask them to look deep within themselves and see if it's truly impossible for them to be happy. It's better to work on a problem than give up. Even if it feels like all options have been exhausted.

If someone feels like something they can't have is crucial to their happiness, I would first ask them to look deep within themselves and see if it's truly impossible for them to be happy. It's better to work on a problem than give up. Even if it feels like all options have been exhausted.
You can't work on the problem.You can't work hard and change your garbage genetics. They already look deep within themselves. It takes tons of courage to kill yourself because of survival instinct.

You can't work on the problem.You can't work hard and change your garbage genetics. They already look deep within themselves. It takes tons of courage to kill yourself because of survival instinct.

I don't mean change their genetics. I mean see if there's truly, TRULY nothing worth living for, or if that's just the depression talking, from not being able to be in a relationship.

Because a lot of people here are edgy teens who think everything is a game and don't understand that sometimes the things you do can have consequences.

Get out of here you bluepilled coper.
A man committing suicide is the ultimate expression of freedom.
A man fighting back against this system of injustice is the real ultimate expression of freedom. Not giving up in the fight against them.

people who encourage others to suicide here are just 4chan sociopaths, being incel is second to them or they may not even be incel

Most of it is not serious. It's seriously pathetic that anyone would end themselves over women. There's plenty of perfectly viable copes that make living tolerable. My life has been depressing af, but I'm never laying down like a bitch and ending my life over some cunts.
besides art drugs and mindless entertainment I can't think of any copes that make living without real companionship worthwhile.

If all incels keep killing themselves there will never be change.

Surprisingly high IQ thread, just not from OP.

So you're basically saying if you're going to rope, go ER?

besides art drugs and mindless entertainment I can't think of any copes that make living without real companionship worthwhile.
I get it bro I do, living in this world waiting for your life to start but just having a perpetually shitty life. Only reason ill stay on is to look after my siblings. Once my family is gone I see no point in continuing to live.

tbh it comes from a place of compassion, suicide will end the fellow incel's suffering

you wouldn't understand, I can tell from your join date to post count ratio that you're a normie lurker tbh