Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I hate craft beer

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
It tastes like shit and hops have estrogen in them. When soys drink their handcrafted artisan free range IPA they are literally feminizing themselves. If you drink IPAs you may as well stop beating around the bush and get on HRT ASAP because you are a femboy faggot.

I don't drink alcoholic beverages.

I just can't stand the tase of IPAs

I just can't stand the tase of IPAs
Soys call basic beers 'piss water' but IPAs unironically taste like piss because they are disgusting bitter just like if you drink real pee.

apes tend to consume rotten fruits for their alcohol
23A3AEA400000578-2856241-image-14_1417453896591.jpg

I prefer fresh human meat and petals

20200312 143641

interesting preference

I dont drink that kind of beer

I don't like any kind of beer

Quite fascinating

just drink hard alcohol or cuck

Never drank craft beer, tbh. Probably never will either.

I like good lager over craft as well

On the one hand i hate some of the people who drink craft beer (hipsters, vegans, phaggots, soylets) but craft beer is probably one of the only decent ideas Millennials have ever come up with. I have been holidaying in the US for nearly 15 years and what you call beer is generally awful. Most of the shit being produced by the big breweries (budweiser, coors light, other girls beer. etc) is disgusting. Craft beers are generally much more pleasant to drink. In the UK we do generally have more drinkable beers but smaller and pop up breweries are becoming a thing here to. The county where i live we have about a dozen pubs operated by a small brewery who brew all their own beers and very nice they are to!

I do like an IPA. For a start a good IPA is often at least 5.5-6% or more. Secondly the taste is acquired for some people.

Some people think they taste like a bar of soap at first and then they realise they like them.

The only drinkable non craft beer i came across in the US is Yeungling but you only seem to be able to get it in a handful of states!

Soys call basic beers 'piss water' but IPAs unironically taste like piss because they are disgusting bitter just like if you drink real pee.
tbhtbh. Whenever I used to try them they would taste disgusting. I'd rather have a beer that tastes good than some pretentious beer that is bitter as fuck and tastes like shit.