Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate being non NT

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
I literally cannot talk to anyone at all without coming of as weird. Whenever I talk to normie's my eyes dart around all over the place to avoid eye contact and I sometimes struggle to say a word cuz I keep stuttering. Like sometimes I just give up on saying a word cuz it won't come to me and try again. I also misinterpret what they're saying sometimes and think of something else entirely. It sucks nigger ass like bruh wtf did I do to deserve this.

Last edited:
Being non-NT truly is brutal as a sub 5 male already, having the compounding suffering of being socially stunted and a genetic disability-like affliction in such interactions with others, on top of the various failos and mockery you will already experience as a subhuman; if only you were born with better facial and physical genetics, I suppose. :society:

Your NT status may affect you at the lower tiers, for sure, but ultimately a subhuman currycel who might be socially proficient and autistic subhuman currycel won't have much differences in getting any foids; one is a talking sub 5, and another is a socially incompetent sub 5... :feelsjuice:

Take autistic Chad, given attention from birth and a constant positive reinforcement loop from his attractiveness; he mogs any NT truecel to hell and back with the events he has experiences and the SMV he has. :feelsclown:

Being non-NT truly is brutal as a sub 5 male already, having the compounding suffering of being socially stunted and a genetic disability-like affliction in such interactions with others, on top of the various failos and mockery you will already experience as a subhuman; if only you were born with better facial and physical genetics, I suppose. :society:
Truly brutal
I literally cannot talk to anyone at all without coming of as weird. Whenever I talk to normie's my eyes dart around all over the place to avoid eye contact and I sometimes struggle to say a word cuz I keep stuttering. Like sometimes I just give up on saying a word cuz it won't come to me and try again. I also misinterpret what they're saying sometimes and think of something else entirely. It sucks nigger ass like bruh wtf did I do to deserve this.
I hate it as well only difference is I can somewhat make eye contact but that’s cuz I had to learn when I was young

I understand the struggle, and I curse my disability. All it has ever brought me is pain, hardship, and suffering. :fuk: