Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I Went To My Scoo's Club Meeting

Trec

Trec

I just wanna hold a girls hand
★★★★
I went to the scoos Catholic Club Meeting and it was all foids yet none of them were willing to talk to me, they would not make eye contact with me and the only person there who'd speak to me was The Priest. Redditors say to join clubs but that doesn't work for subhuman men.

kids.is strikes again

kids.is strikes again
It's brutal being an incel in scoo, young people are more judgemental and will show it too. I've had a foid in my scoo come up to me and mock me unprovoked

It's brutal being an incel in scoo, young people are more judgemental and will show it too. I've had a foid in my scoo come up to me and mock me unprovoked
i would think the catholic religious foids are much more strict in talking to guys no?

What is a scoo? Is that some kind of bible-reading youth club? Aren't devout religious types supposed to emit an aura of peacefulness and contentment?

i would think the catholic religious foids are much more strict in talking to guys no?
The "Catholic" foids in the club are far from Catholic. One of then was wearing a crop top and a ridiculous amount of makeup and the others were also whores

You cannot take the whore life out of a foid