Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I hate being a little guy

sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
I make an order online and go to the atore to pick it up. Walk into store and old white man is served first. Stacey is served with a smile. I'm made to wait and treated as invisible.

Nobody is sorry. Nobody cares. Everybody feels like its okay to treat me this way. I DON'T FUCKING LIKE IT. It hurts. I'm not even asking for sex at this point. I just want the same type of dignity that people of normal height are given.

Fuck you IT. You'll tell me it's my personality. You'll tell me I'm imagining it. If you knew how unbearably brutal daily existence is as a 5ft1 black male, you would quit the bullying immediately. It is a conga line of non-stop humiliation, of never earning respect. I've got a fucking PhD and earn 6 figures but I'm treated like a fucking loitering high school kid. The life of a trucel :feelsrope:

i feel you brocel i'm so used to being invisible i get spooked if someone decides to speak to me (an old cunt asked me for directions once)

I make an order online and go to the atore to pick it up. Walk into store and old white man is served first. Stacey is served with a smile. I'm made to wait and treated as invisible.

Nobody is sorry. Nobody cares. Everybody feels like its okay to treat me this way. I DON'T FUCKING LIKE IT. It hurts. I'm not even asking for sex at this point. I just want the same type of dignity that people of normal height are given.

Fuck you IT. You'll tell me it's my personality. You'll tell me I'm imagining it. If you knew how unbearably brutal daily existence is as a 5ft1 black male, you would quit the bullying immediately. It is a conga line of non-stop humiliation, of never earning respect. I've got a fucking PhD and earn 6 figures but I'm treated like a fucking loitering high school kid. The life of a trucel :feelsrope:
but fuck you for your money and iq

The only thing I hate about being small is being in low weight class, can't just be intimidating

so many high iq niggers here

the nonstop mogging us heightcels feel is beyond brutal, its akin to getting slapped in the face and praying that whoever you run into is shorter than you. stay strong brocel

Sorry bro. I am 5ft3 curry so I can relate a little