Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I HAD NO INTERNET for 2 WEEKS , I was COMPLETE MONK MODE , No social contact not outside Watsoever. IT WAS A TEST OF MIND

Izayacel

Izayacel

LandER "
★★★★★
IT WAS A TEST OF YOUR PATIENCE , YOUR RESILIENCE , YOUR MIND ~

shit past 2 weeks where ridiculous , the early days where easy , But then my Mind wanted to Cope Hard , I FOUND A NEW BLACKPILL ( Pressure Pill ) and EXTENDED / THOUGHT about the recent EGOPILL , that nothing matters , and Only your Needs have to be met , Not being chained by your subconcious / status quo / societal BS

Got good food cope tho , so all fine . Its Refreshing being in Solitude and "at Peace " , but Boredom sure will Overtake you after a while .

Anyways guess im back , Hope your all Doing well besides the Odds , Keep Coping , Stay Insane. Being Sane in an Insane world is Dementia , there is no Need to Please or Owe something , to what was thrown upon you without Permission

Only a Moron would Pay for Once other Child , Dont be that Guy

Last edited:
Did you reach the profound high level of Buddhism?

That's how i felt when i didn't had wifi for 2 weeks aswell. I started to occupy my mind with other things like daydreaming and reading.

That's how i felt when i didn't had wifi for 2 weeks aswell. I started to occupy my mind with other things like daydreaming and reading.
you become wiser to some extend , you cope in other ways , i listened radio after years , while knowing it was pure propaganda , your at that point that you can filter out most of the Nonsence.

tbh i'm gonna go 2 weeks without internet rn

tbh i'm gonna go 2 weeks without internet rn
forcing it? well, try it. Be Prepared to be bored once in a while , and keep thinking / philosophying to cope. Being Disconnected or even stay Monk , sure is a Refresh of things

Could you make it a permanent lifestyle? Penetrate through the layer of boredom and get to a life that is totally unlike what you have today.

I can only dream of quitting the internet and PC. Literally been addicted to it and spent all my free time on it since I was a wee lad.

Could you make it a permanent lifestyle? Penetrate through the layer of boredom and get to a life that is totally unlike what you have today.

I can only dream of quitting the internet and PC. Literally been addicted to it and spent all my free time on it since I was a wee lad.
i played tetris and dmc4 here and there , you need Occupization , Reading is an Option yea , Philosophying and finding new Blackpills / Enlightment was the best part of it TBH , I litteraly sat there for an hour and thought about the EgoPill and the Pressure Pill that came into my mind ( your forced to being productive ) , New Knowledge or More always feels good

I would have roped

I like your posts man

IT WAS A TEST OF YOUR PATIENCE , YOUR RESILIENCE , YOUR MIND ~

shit past 2 weeks where ridiculous , the early days where easy , But then my Mind wanted to Cope Hard , I FOUND A NEW BLACKPILL ( Pressure Pill ) and EXTENDED / THOUGHT about the recent EGOPILL , that nothing matters , and Only your Needs have to be met , Not being chained by your subconcious / status quo / societal BS

Got good food cope tho , so all fine . Its Refreshing being in Solitude and "at Peace " , but Boredom sure will Overtake you after a while .

Anyways guess im back , Hope your all Doing well besides the Odds , Keep Coping , Stay Insane. Being Sane in an Insane world is Dementia , there is no Need to Please or Owe something , to what was thrown upon you without Permission

Only a Moron would Pay for Once other Child , Dont be that Guy

i could not survive without internet for 2 weeks. even 1 week is a lot. if its just 1 or 2 days, then u can clean home, but more than that, no.

the only time when i had no internet AND computer for few years was when I had a job and was doing gym after. what a waste of time normal life was lolLLl

games, manga, anime, forums, neeting > life

I might try this, and instead I'll read books or watch TV

Welcome back
full

forcing it? well, try it. Be Prepared to be bored once in a while , and keep thinking / philosophying to cope. Being Disconnected or even stay Monk , sure is a Refresh of things
tbh i plan to start doing something productive and occupying along side not using net

i do this when im homeless and no wifi near my phone or low battery tbh i will dumpsterdive for books / go to library

I wouldn’t be able to handle it tbh

yes u can do this if u Meditation enough. u can be satisfied from walking around and shit that you normally find boring

I had no internet for a year once

That was me my internet high school 4 years basically. 2 weeks is fucking nothing

Interesting.I may try this for 3 days or so.

I need to try that too someday but damn it's scary.

I would go ER if they took away my gigabit fiber

I had no internet for 15 years. Tfw oldcel.

It's good to get away from online use here and there. I found browsing day and night made me a passive weak bitch.

I've gone a year without internet before, broke my mind a little

You're here forever.

Chad browses facebook 5 hours a day and still fucks twice a day