Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I have stopped doing NoFap, so here are days 2-7 of a journal I was writing.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
Day 2:

I went on another walk and continued to be scolded by my dad for running across the road without looking to get away from 2 boxers that were running towards me, and he also added that I shouldn't try to walk around the couple houses in town with pride flags anymore because "I'm paying too much attention to them. I asked him if I am supposed to just bottle up my feelings of hatred when I see those flags; and he said I shouldn't have the hatred in the first place. It didn't seem like he really got how hard they really make it to avoid their retarded gay agenda. Maybe I should just chalk it up to him being a boomer. Also, I've noticed the start hasn't been the easiest because I started having horny dreams in the literal first day of this challenge.

Day 3:

I didn't have a horny dream this time, but I still woke up with at least a half chub. I wonder if by the end of this challenge, I'll stand up out of my chair or whatever and look down to see my dick peeking out of my pants to meet my belly button like what happened when I forfeited the No Nut November challenge 3 years ago. I've also noticed that I have been playing video games a lot more than I used to in order to try to take my mind off of the urge to fap; and that when I went to the bathroom earlier, my dick felt softer at the tip like I just came. I can only hope that I am not already leaking cum. Other than that, I found a live turkey that crossed the 4 way intersection by my house and then a random piece of fried chicken on the side of the road while on a walk today.

Day 4:

I went on a walk today and didn't see that piece of fried chicken this time. I figure a racoon or something probably took it away.
What did happen is that I took home a burger from a local diner, and when I got home; I found they forgot to give me buns with my burger. Thankfully, there was bread I could toast.

Day 5:

I have been feeling the increase of urges to fap whether it's out of horniness or boredom lately. My face has been feeling like it has been heating up more and more, especially around the cheeks. I wish I had more friends to hang out with so I could take my mind off of this challenge more. At least, I was able to go get more jugs of water from a mountain spring about an hour or so away. My parents and I also stopped at a steakhouse in the area. I had a nice cod sandwich and some of the blooming onion my parents ordered as an appetizer. I couldn't have the dinner rolls because they cover them in butter by default, and I am lactose intolerant.

Day 6: First off; I would like to say dear god, the boredom from doing most of everything I have to distract myself from fapping is damn annoying!
It feels like I've been doing this for at least 6 weeks, not 6 days! Anyway, I might make tomorrow the last day of this challenge because I realized I don't have a reliable method of measuring my height in the first place.

Day 7:

Today I woke up at around 5 O'clock in the morning, and kept having a boner until I went upstairs to say good morning to my mom between 8-8:30.
Thankfully, I have already decided for this to be my last day, because I have been itching to fap again so goddamn much. I guess I had fapped enough to make me forget how horny I can be sometimes. Of course, I just have been hiding it from others in public.

My parents and I also stopped at a steakhouse in the area. I had a nice cod sandwich and some of the blooming onion my parents ordered as an appetizer.
:feelsohh: lucky, im hungry as fuck rn

You should stay on it for at least a month. But 7 days is a good first milestone.

I was just joking

Life is shit so apply the clownpill to laugh at the problems
I did that for a while, but now I would rather commit genocide in minecraft.

I did that for a while, but now I would rather commit genocide in minecraft.
Make a big soundproof basement and enjoy your time mr Fritzl.

Death is a sin.

For real don't go E R

Day 2:

I went on another walk and continued to be scolded by my dad for running across the road without looking to get away from 2 boxers that were running towards me, and he also added that I shouldn't try to walk around the couple houses in town with pride flags anymore because "I'm paying too much attention to them. I asked him if I am supposed to just bottle up my feelings of hatred when I see those flags; and he said I shouldn't have the hatred in the first place. It didn't seem like he really got how hard they really make it to avoid their retarded gay agenda. Maybe I should just chalk it up to him being a boomer. Also, I've noticed the start hasn't been the easiest because I started having horny dreams in the literal first day of this challenge.

Day 3:

I didn't have a horny dream this time, but I still woke up with at least a half chub. I wonder if by the end of this challenge, I'll stand up out of my chair or whatever and look down to see my dick peeking out of my pants to meet my belly button like what happened when I forfeited the No Nut November challenge 3 years ago. I've also noticed that I have been playing video games a lot more than I used to in order to try to take my mind off of the urge to fap; and that when I went to the bathroom earlier, my dick felt softer at the tip like I just came. I can only hope that I am not already leaking cum. Other than that, I found a live turkey that crossed the 4 way intersection by my house and then a random piece of fried chicken on the side of the road while on a walk today.

Day 4:

I went on a walk today and didn't see that piece of fried chicken this time. I figure a racoon or something probably took it away.
What did happen is that I took home a burger from a local diner, and when I got home; I found they forgot to give me buns with my burger. Thankfully, there was bread I could toast.

Day 5:

I have been feeling the increase of urges to fap whether it's out of horniness or boredom lately. My face has been feeling like it has been heating up more and more, especially around the cheeks. I wish I had more friends to hang out with so I could take my mind off of this challenge more. At least, I was able to go get more jugs of water from a mountain spring about an hour or so away. My parents and I also stopped at a steakhouse in the area. I had a nice cod sandwich and some of the blooming onion my parents ordered as an appetizer. I couldn't have the dinner rolls because they cover them in butter by default, and I am lactose intolerant.

Day 6: First off; I would like to say dear god, the boredom from doing most of everything I have to distract myself from fapping is damn annoying!
It feels like I've been doing this for at least 6 weeks, not 6 days! Anyway, I might make tomorrow the last day of this challenge because I realized I don't have a reliable method of measuring my height in the first place.

Day 7:

Today I woke up at around 5 O'clock in the morning, and kept having a boner until I went upstairs to say good morning to my mom between 8-8:30.
Thankfully, I have already decided for this to be my last day, because I have been itching to fap again so goddamn much. I guess I had fapped enough to make me forget how horny I can be sometimes. Of course, I just have been hiding it from others in public.
Max i have no fapped is for a month due to some circumstances and after that the first fap felt so ecstacic like i was on cocaine or some shit:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Max i have no fapped is for a month due to some circumstances and after that the first fap felt so ecstacic like i was on cocaine or some shit:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
One time when I did that, the "release" caused pain like someone split my dick in half straight down the urethra.

Day 2:

Day 3:

Day 4:

Day 5:

Day 7:

I managed to go a full month, I rarely fap tbh