Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I had enough of normies gaslighting me on "nOrmAl PeOPlE Dont ExiSt" cope.

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
Everytime I vent about my autism normies gaslight me first thing because I wished I was normal and they would say some bullocks like "noRmAL pEoPLe DonT ExiSt, EvErYoNE iS UnIqUe/DiSabLed In SoMe WaY" I hate this cope so fucking much because if it were true then nobody would be allowed in the military because I tried to join and they literally listed every disability on the planet and if you even qualified for the most mild one you still would get disqualified from joining.

Anyone who says this is coping with their low iq probably.

Yeah I knew someone who said this a lot once.

The thing is... do you know MBTI? The personality typing system. Whether someone believes it has any validity or not it's interesting how some types are way more common than others.

That alone suggests to me that certain types of personalities are just rare. But that's OK. Einstein was a rare example of a human being too!! It's not necessarily bad.

I also hate when they say dumb shit like "there is no normal" or "everyone is a little autistic". There are people who fit in and succeed (normal) and those who do not. Male autistics are almost always outcasts unless they are crazy good looking.

I also hate when they say dumb shit like "there is no normal" or "everyone is a little autistic". There are people who fit in and succeed (normal) and those who do not. Male autistics are almost always outcasts unless they are crazy good looking.
Normies will keep using mental jiu jitsu to convince us being autistic is ok

There is no such thing as being "a little autistic" thats like saying "Everyone is a little black", its just fucking cope from normies.

If there really was "no normal" nobody would be allowed to enlist in the military as you literally have to be normal to serve in the military. Nobody would be in Harvard if there was no normal people, not one autist has made Harvard.

They all think they're special when they're predictable animals.