Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I had enough of normies gaslighting me on "nOrmAl PeOPlE Dont ExiSt" cope.

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Everytime I vent about my autism normies gaslight me first thing because I wished I was normal and they would say some bullocks like "noRmAL pEoPLe DonT ExiSt, EvErYoNE iS UnIqUe/DiSabLed In SoMe WaY" I hate this cope so fucking much because if it were true then nobody would be allowed in the military because I tried to join and they literally listed every disability on the planet and if you even qualified for the most mild one you still would get disqualified from joining.

Anyone who says this is coping with their low iq probably.

Yeah I knew someone who said this a lot once.

The thing is... do you know MBTI? The personality typing system. Whether someone believes it has any validity or not it's interesting how some types are way more common than others.

That alone suggests to me that certain types of personalities are just rare. But that's OK. Einstein was a rare example of a human being too!! It's not necessarily bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back