Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I had a nightmare about the new world order coming to my house

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
40d 17h 7m
My dream was that of a normal day at my house for some reason Stu pickles was there along with Bob Hoskins saying they brought cheif executives from isreal tonight at my house. Then all of sudden it turned into a maze with children dolls in my room with 2 sets of bunk beds with them. Two hot foids where there but they taze me because I was short and looking at them:feelsrope:. But the worse has yet to come. Near the end of the dream I tazzered a foid with my pants down and during this I heard the Jews say "this is the new world order" "anyone who does anything here rn will in fact die" I bolted out pushing over Stu pickles, Silvester Stallone, Mr Turner and Hilary Clinton while my pants were down peeing everywhere and woke up in a sweat:fuk:

Last edited:
mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a Fed ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ :fuk:
★★★★★
105d 2h 20m
Sounds cool, wish I had dreams like this.

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Wizard
★★★★★
100d 10h 7m

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF: THE ONLY PERMAVIRGINTRUECEL
★★★★★
427d 12h 51m
Crazy ass dream ngl

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
30d 11h 12m
Dubious_Company

Dubious_Company

Simpletoncel
★★
2d 8h 39m
Its a vision of the future

ballistictesticles

ballistictesticles

My eyes.
★★★
5d 22h 25m
erenyeager said:
My dream was that of a normal day at my house for some reason Stu pickles was there along with Bob Hoskins saying they brought cheif executives from isreal tonight at my house. Then all of sudden it turned into a maze with children dolls in my room with 2 sets of bunk beds with them. Two hot foids where there but they taze me because I was short and looking at them:feelsrope:. But the worse has yet to come. Near the end of the dream I tazzered a foid with my pants down and during this I heard the Jews say "this is the new world order" "anyone who does anything here rn will in fact die" I bolted out pushing over Stu pickles, Silvester Stallone, Mr Turner and Hilary Clinton while my pants were down peeing everywhere and woke up in a sweat:fuk:
Are you unvaccinated? They will be coming for your unvaccinated sperm :feelskek:

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
40d 17h 7m
ballistictesticles said:
Are you unvaccinated? They will be coming for your unvaccinated sperm :feelskek:

Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

T - ∞
17d 15h 22m
Dream mogs me

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8