Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I had a job interview and they told me they would call me if I got the job or if I didnt, but they never called

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Theres no respect anymore. I always knew I would not get the job, but they said they would call me either way, but they didnt. They could at least send me an email.
No respect for truecels.
Should I send an email to HR telling them my situation?

Last edited:
Hate to break it to you but you didn't get the job. They tossed your CV away.
I know I didnt get it. I had 2 interviews and I did really bad in both. But they said they would call if I passed to next round or if I didnt. I was waiting for their call telling i failed. But they said they would call so I'm waiting. Why did they lie?

If they don’t call you that means you didn’t get the job

Never began for you :feelsaww:

If they don’t call you that means you didn’t get the job
But they said they would call me to tell me I didn't get the job. I know I didnt get it, but why say theyll call if they won't? Show some respect

But they said they would call me to tell me I didn't get the job. I know I didnt get it, but why say theyll call if they won't? Show some respectThe

They say that to give you false hope

Because u are some truecel loser they dont give a fuck to call u

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back