Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL i got reported to my school for racism

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
me and this black kid in my chemistry class go back in forth with racial remarks in a joking manner, so he will call me a snow roach, mayo monkey, cracker, honkey etc and ill call him a nigger, monkey, jiggaboo, negro, etc and me and him know its a joke, but apparently someone overheard it and reported me and another white kid whos in on the joke for being racist to the black kid and the vice principal came up and asked the black kid if he was experiencing racism and thankfully he didnt snitch on us but i think the kid who reported us gave him our names because we overheard him tell the black kid that he will "talk with us"

how fucked am i

Why did you even do it in class :what:

This soy needs to get beaten up by you and the black kid (absolutely not in video game)

me and this black kid in my chemistry class go back in forth with racial remarks in a joking manner, so he will call me a snow roach, mayo monkey, cracker, honkey etc and ill call him a nigger, monkey, jiggaboo, negro, etc and me and him know its a joke, but apparently someone overheard it and reported me and another white kid whos in on the joke for being racist to the black kid and the vice principal came up and asked the black kid if he was experiencing racism and thankfully he didnt snitch on us but i think the kid who reported us gave him our names because we overheard him tell the black kid that he will "talk with us"

how fucked am i
Yeah.

You have to be the FIRST to report racism in that situation.

It's like a marriage and calling cops for physical abuse.

Schools are far left cucked shitholes.

I always hated school.

F136A293 DC8C 45E8 AED2 7A135383BBB8

Doubt you're really fucked tbh, nothing should happen unless your school is that cucked.

God i fucking hate snitches

Yeah.

You have to be the FIRST to report racism in that situation.

It's like a marriage and calling cops for physical abuse.
I concur! & This works for all cop style interactions!

Both of you need to btfu the snitch. Or laugh it off!

Meanwhile in curryland, not only students but teachers also make fun of their students height, skin tone, weight etc:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Which is very ironic because this type of joking shows you are comfortable with one another and not likely racist.

Kids.is, why do you browse here

Just say you are trans racial and identifiy as a black man. :feelskek: