Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I got picked last (second time it happens)

W

Westcoastincel

Banned
-
:trepidation::confused::confused::confused::trepidation:

today i volunteerd at a church meeting and the main crew leader told his other crew leaders to pick from the volunteers and as usual no one picked me, that really fuking hurt bc its not the first time, im trying to do good things and even the so called nicest people rejected me, the main crew leader was like "hey westcoastincel why dont you go with tony over there", fuck me honestly, everyone just kind of looked at me and they didnt seem happy that i was there, really wish my mother had aborted me

Last edited:
Only second? Did you ditch gym in middle and high school or something? This shit happened once every 2 weeks at the very least.

damn bro that's harsh. sorry man

I always got picked last in gym class even though I was one of the stronger ones. It's all F A C E.

Stopped reading at volunteerd

What kind of incel gives back to society for free?

I always got picked last in gym class even though I was one of the stronger ones. It's all F A C E.
This is true all throughout life. You got conservatives saying that in the free market, the best and brightest are hired to run companies and shit. The reality is that it's all based on nepotism and looks. Ability is down the list of considerations. This is what turns me off of right wingers.

i was usually picked last, i also remember rarely getting called on even if i had my hand up

JFL at volunteering your time to a society that hates you.

lol and its church where they aren't supposed to judge

Stopped reading at volunteerd

What kind of incel gives back to society for free?

I am doing it to build up my resume when i apply to grad school, if that's even possible.

Happened to me in HS ans middle school gym

I got picked last and mogged severely in first grade

Never even got picked after that since I don't play any sport during gym class, I just do the exercises then awkwardly sit there hoping that no one will mock me

I got picked last and mogged severely in first grade

Never even got picked after that since I don't play any sport during gym class, I just do the exercises then awkwardly sit there hoping that no one will mock me

:( sorry brah, no one fucking like us-were just creepy and worthless to them.

Mfers are getting blackpilled in the holy house of god himself.

I'll make up a prayer for you.

Go Dylann Roof

I'm picked last everywhere I go

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back