Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I got doxxed on Facebook for commenting that women just want attractive men not nice men

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
I totally forgot that the vast majority of people are still bluepilled af

They posted my ugly face in the comment section and insulting me for being ugly...while trying to prove that not all women only like chads, what a clown world

I feel so bad rn tbh

FIGHT BACK DON'T LET THEM BELITTLE YOU LIKE THIS FUCK THOSE NORMFAGGOTS

I totally forgot that the vast majority of people are still bluepilled af

They posted my ugly face in the comment section and insulting me for being ugly...while trying to prove that not all women only like chads, what a clown world

I feel so bad rn tbh

"Toilets can also love ugly men, you just need to be a Feminist and support Marxism" then suddenly "Look at how ugly this guy is!!! He'll never get a girlfriend!!! Hahahahajajjajaja!!!"

Bluepillers become Blackpilled the moment it comes to insulting us.

Post mass shooting video next

"Toilets can also love ugly men, you just need to be a Feminist and support Marxism" then suddenly "Look at how ugly this guy is!!! He'll never get a girlfriend!!! Hahahahajajjajaja!!!"

It's the war between the reality and the delusion

It's exactly this. Almost like (((somebody))) noticed women are way easier to control so (((they're))) choosing to prop them up.

Hold that hatred

It's exactly this. Almost like (((somebody))) noticed women are way easier to control so (((they're))) choosing to prop them up.
I wonder who

Never thought knowing that I'm right will makes myself hurt more
Too many soycucks in this world you should feel honored being blackpilled even if it's seen as twisted by normscum take the pain and suffering and turn it into pride and hatred

Share the link i can help

Too many soycucks in this world you should feel honored being blackpilled even if it's seen as twisted by normscum take the pain and suffering and turn it into pride and hatred
"Stand alone if you must...
but you must stand"

Why the fuck would you even have a facebook profile in the first place? Truecels don't have facebook accounts.

Last edited:
people still use FACEBOOK in 2023 ?

Dont care about your face man tf just gonna fight normies , you know it
This is what they said about me tho
Screenshot 20230102 202930 Instagram

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6