Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I got destroyed at driving school

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
This event actually happened on Tuesday. I just had another appointment for driving simulation. As usually I just went inside to do my driving simulation. But as soon as I opened the door, a dog from inside of the driving school approached me. It seems like the dog belongs to the the staff. I also recognized the dog. Back when I had driving theory lessons, there was also a dog similar to him but much smaller.

The staff at driving school are two females, one of them is even younger than me. I tried to be social, so I tried to start a conversation about this. Since only the younger female was around, I just asked her if this is the dog I knew from the theory lessons back then. She agreed and then I proceed to ask her if this dog belongs to her. She replied with a ''yes... and my boyfriend''. Why? Why was she doing this? I did not asked about her, I had a question regarding to this dog. The memes are literally reality.

Also do not get me wrong here. I talk to her in a polite form. I never tried anything here and yet I got such a phrase as a response? I also would not dare to try to do anything here. I remember that one time she even laughed at me. I was just struggling in driving simulation at some point and I could hear her laughing at that exact moment through my headphones.

This shit is emasculating enough. I am literally the only one doing driving simulation and I am even struggling with this. I have now 8 driving simulation lessons behind me and yet I cannot really get behind of it. I also had a double lesson as my first lesson for real driving where the teacher told me that I have no foundation whatsoever. On the second driving lesson I had, he told me to do driving simulation first.

I am just struggling to get behind of it. I am struggling to stick to the road properly, since I am leaning to much to the right side of it. I am also struggling to adjust the speed in regards to the road signs. I am also struggling to adjust my speed regarding to the general traffic and I am struggling to change the gear to it. So, in the end I am just struggling in general.
And if I am honest here, I am also somewhat anxious about driving itself, I am anxious about crashing the car. Imagine being 25 years old and being anxious about something like this. I know for plenty of you, this all sounds once again ridicilous and like a bad meme, but I can tell, it is not. To be honest, I wish this is all nothing bad a bad meme but I am just telling you how it is.

While I was doing driving simulation, females way younger than me had appointments for real driving lessons. It is really infuriating, knowing that females can drive without any effort at all while I am struggling with driving simulation.
I also have no fun since I am bad and because I am bad I have no fun with it. It is a vicious circle. It just feels forced and I am just acting at this point, trying to catch up. But I am also realistic. I am now 25 years old and I have basically nothing. No car, no driver licence, struggling with driving itself, no apprenticeship, a gap in my personal data sheet, still living with my parents, no real social circle, no female.

What is even the point in living such life if I cannot even drive? It also feels like that you actually cannot really ''learn how to drive'', since in the end, it is just driving and this is why it is even more infuriating. In order to create a better basis of understanding, it is like a toddler making its first steps. You do not learn it, you just do it. It is just thing and nobody talks about it, same with driving.

I feel like I am a toddler myself, unable to make my first steps, my first steps into adulthood.

Also @rightfulcel @Barnacle @Damo the incel and @unsettling

Last edited:
Brutal2

Driver Licensepilled again

I don't think that a Simulation is an appropriate substitute for real driving lessons. Imo it would be better If you change your driving school that lets you drive on a testing area. This helped me a lot, got my licence 11 years ago

I remember being pretty bad during driving lessons because of how nervous I was. Even worse with a policeman sitting behind me.
When I barely passed the test moment I was alone and drove it was so much better. Wasn't even nervous despite it being my first time. This whole circus reminds me of academia and how its basically designed for women. Just let me fuck around for a bit without braking for me and telling me stupid shit and distracting me. Stop telling me what to do so I build up a habit for looking out for traffic signs. My driving instructor was an old foid too.
Fucking sucked

Drivers license pill is the most potent blackpill of them all. You should be given welfare for your disability.

Foids always need to mention that they have a boyfriend, even though, when they don't actually have one...

Incel: "what time is it?"
Foid: "1 o'clock. BTW I have a boyfriend"

I don't think that a Simulation is an appropriate substitute for real driving lessons.

I am even struggling with driving simulation, despite the fact I have 8 lessons behind of me. I also had lessons for real driving, a double lesson where the teacher told me I have no foundation whatsoever and on the second one he told me to do driving simulation first.

Imo it would be better If you change your driving school that lets you drive on a testing area. This helped me a lot, got my licence 11 years ago

Plenty of driving schools are full now, even the one where I am in. This is all a joke to be honest. Just lol at Germany and just lol at driver licence.

I remember being pretty bad during driving lessons because of how nervous I was. Even worse with a policeman sitting behind me.
When I barely passed the test moment I was alone and drove it was so much better.

I would not even pass since I am struggling with driving itself.

Wasn't even nervous despite it being my first time. This whole circus reminds me of academia and how its basically designed for women. Just let me fuck around for a bit without braking for me and telling me stupid shit and distracting me. Stop telling me what to do so I build up a habit for looking out for traffic signs.

But to be honest, I also think I would do better if I would be on my own. I would not be good, no, but I would be a bit better for sure. I am just too stressed out. This is really not made for me, once again females have the upper hand here.

Drivers license pill is the most potent blackpill of them all. You should be given welfare for your disability.

I also talked about this in my last thread. Men who cannot drive should not work or they should at least get special help and support, so they can make their driver licence.

I am now 25 years old and I have basically nothing. No car, no driver licence, struggling with driving itself, no apprenticeship, a gap in my personal data sheet, still living with my parents, no real social circle, no female.

When did you graduate from school and what did you do in the years between graduation and now?

it does indeed sound like a brutal preemptive rejection tbh

muh boyfriend

I didn't even know that there are driving schools who offer driving simulation. They didn't had this at my school. There was some ex-military guy I believe lol who just silently stared on the road and never spoke - perfect for me! I dropped out of the first driving school where all the cool kids were. Then, a year later, I enrolled again ... in a different driving school that was far smaller, less popular, and only had this one old grumpy teacher. And then I got my license.

When did you graduate from school and what did you do in the years between graduation and now?

After school I worked as a plant mechanic. Then I hit school once again. Afterwards I got a bit lazy to be honest, but then I tried to apply myself for numerous apprenticeship and jobs. Later I got lucky and I found a job at warehouse logistics for half a year.

I hate it. It sounds like I was trying to seduce her or something, which was not the case at all. Once again, she just want to have the power to reject me, despite the fact I did not try anything at all.

This event actually happened on Tuesday. I just had another appointment for driving simulation. As usually I just went inside to do my driving simulation. But as soon as I opened the door, a dog from inside of the driving school approached me. It seems like the dog belongs to the the staff. I also recognized the dog. Back when I had driving theory lessons, there was also a dog similar to him but much smaller.

The staff at driving school are two females, one of them is even younger than me. I tried to be social, so I tried to start a conversation about this. Since only the younger female was around, I just asked her if this is the dog I knew from the theory lessons back then. She agreed and then I proceed to ask her if this dog belongs to her. She replied with a ''yes... and my boyfriend''. Why? Why was she doing this? I did not asked about her, I had a question regarding to this dog. The memes are literally reality.

Also do not get me wrong here. I talk to her in a polite form. I never tried anything here and yet I got such a phrase as a response? I also would not dare to try to do anything here. I remember that one time she even laughed at me. I was just struggling in driving simulation at some point and I could hear her laughing at that exact moment through my headphones.

This shit is emasculating enough. I am literally the only one doing driving simulation and I am even struggling with this. I have now 8 driving simulation lessons behind me and yet I cannot really get behind of it. I also had a double lesson as my first lesson for real driving where the teacher told me that I have no foundation whatsoever. On the second driving lesson I had, he told me to do driving simulation first.

I am just struggling to get behind of it. I am struggling to stick to the road properly, since I am leaning to much to the right side of it. I am also struggling to adjust the speed in regards to the road signs. I am also struggling to adjust my speed regarding to the general traffic and I am struggling to change the gear to it. So, in the end I am just struggling in general.
And if I am honest here, I am also somewhat anxious about driving itself, I am anxious about crashing the car. Imagine being 25 years old and being anxious about something like this. I know for plenty of you, this all sounds once again ridicilous and like a bad meme, but I can tell, it is not. To be honest, I wish this is all nothing bad a bad meme but I am just telling you how it is.

While I was doing driving simulation, females way younger than me had appointments for real driving lessons. It is really infuriating, knowing that females can drive without any effort at all while I am struggling with driving simulation.
I also have no fun since I am bad and because I am bad I have no fun with it. It is a vicious circle. It just feels forced and I am just acting at this point, trying to catch up. But I am also realistic. I am now 25 years old and I have basically nothing. No car, no driver licence, struggling with driving itself, no apprenticeship, a gap in my personal data sheet, still living with my parents, no real social circle, no female.

What is even the point in living such life if I cannot even drive? It also feels like that you actually cannot really ''learn how to drive'', since in the end, it is just driving and this is why it is even more infuriating. In order to create a better basis of understanding, it is like a toddler making its first steps. You do not learn it, you just do it. It is just thing and nobody talks about it, same with driving.

I feel like I am a toddler myself, unable to make my first steps, my first steps into adulthood.

That is brutal, I feel like everyone else is far more carefree, while our minds are too busy with processing all the negative bullshit from our lives and we can't get fully focused on some tasks. This is where I get stuck because the only solution would be some kind of drug that clears the mind and its fears, and I don't really support that.

As for having nothing don't forget at 25 you still have some small amount of real non-creeper youth left.. this means you can talk to younger non-whore women without being considered a creep, it won't last long so you need to use it.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Thank fuck where I live you can drive an automatic. I'm a loser that got my drivers license way later because I had severe cystic acne covering my entire face and recessed facial bones, so I was like what's the point I hate going outside because I'm ugly and I'm not going to drive to a girl's house to fuck her. It's fucking over.

When I barely passed the test moment I was alone and drove it was so much better. Wasn't even nervous despite it being my first time. This whole circus reminds me of academia and how its basically designed for women. Just let me fuck around for a bit without braking for me and telling me stupid shit and distracting me. Stop telling me what to do so I build up a habit for looking out for traffic signs. My driving instructor was an old foid too.
Fucking sucked

Fuark this is so true, my driving instructors (3 of them) were so annoying in that they kept distracting me constantly for small shit that didn't even matter

I didn't even know that there are driving schools who offer driving simulation.

This is Germany.

They didn't had this at my school. There was some ex-military guy I believe lol who just silently stared on the road and never spoke - perfect for me! I dropped out of the first driving school where all the cool kids were. Then, a year later, I enrolled again ... in a different driving school that was far smaller, less popular, and only had this one old grumpy teacher. And then I got my license.

I am also thinking about to go to the most shady driving school I can find because it is really infuriating and I am tired of it.

That is brutal, I feel like everyone else is far more carefree, while our minds are too busy with processing all the negative bullshit from our lives and we can't get fully focused on some tasks. This is where I get stuck because the only solution would be some kind of drug that clears the mind and its fears, and I don't really support that.

I also thought about it to take some pills.

As for having nothing don't forget at 25 you still have some small amount of real non-creeper youth left.. this means you can talk to younger non-whore women without being considered a creep, it won't last long so you need to use it.

I have no leg to stand on. Where do I find those females in the first place and then what to do afterwards?

I have to pass the practical exam in the next few months. I feel like killing myself just thinking about it. Will read your post later today

I have no leg to stand on. Where do I find those females in the first place and then what to do afterwards?
This is why it's necessary to get some money and status while there's still time.

It gets so much worse once you are past 30 and everyone wants you to date 30 year old women exclusively.

It gets so much worse once you are past 30 and everyone wants you to date 30 year old women exclusively.

Well if you're an incel its not like you can date anyone though. Plus who cares what others think if you're an incel its not like you have any social status to lose

Well if you're an incel its not like you can date anyone though. Plus who cares what others think if you're an incel its not like you have any social status to lose
it will get much worse and even if you get a friend they will just cockblock you out of any hangout that could lead to you getting action because you're "too old" even if he's 27 and you're 31, I know from experience

This is why it's necessary to get some money and status while there's still time.

You will not make any real money in warehouse logistics. I also have no apprenticeship or official skill. So maxxing out my money is not really a possibility for me.

You will not make any real money in warehouse logistics. I also have no apprenticeship or official skill. So maxxing out my money is not really a possibility for me.

ewhoring is your only hope tbh

Did the dog mog you?

While I was doing pre-examination for theory the dog came to me and he licked me. I do not know why it was doing that. The next day, I even passed on the second try but I had to many points, so theory is not the problem here.

Brutal.

Driverlicencepill is quite serious.

I was walking to uni and I saw a foid my age drive past me.

Brutal.

Driverlicencepill is quite serious.

It really is. Only people who can drive are not affected by it, therefore they most likely cannot get behind of it.

I was walking to uni and I saw a foid my age drive past me.

I am seeing this all the time. I am waiting for the bus and what do I see? A female inside of a big and decent car, not even holding the steering wheel and she is on her phone. This is too fucking infuriating.

maybe try driving automatic? less things to think about on the road

First: that dog is getting more action than her bf, and he is most probably a cuck

Second: the guys that say DLpill is a meme they are just low IQ or doesn't get the point.

You have severe autism. I don't think you'll ever be able to drive properly.

Pretty much. I have mild autism and failed my drivers test 4 times before passing. But I have a license so I should be drowning in pussy according to the great license pill

Not having a license kind of prevents me from going full speed head on into a semi truck driving out to the middle of nowhere to end it. I didn't know your driving anxiety was this bad. I know how to drive, I just have no experience in the city or highway. I'm a driver's licensecel too but the shit you're talking about having issues with sound brutal. My main issues are parallel parking, no money for lessons, broken car, and no money for insurance. You legit crashed in the simulation? A real car has to be easier than the simulation. I have stolen and joy rode cars at night time in my youth, video game driving is fake. You need to steal a car and practice in the rural areas.

My condolences brother :feelscry:

Unfortunately I do not see myself driving ever as well. It is just beyond infuriating that females have no problems with it whatsoever. It really makes me fucking mad. I am also about to do something which I am not allowed to talk about further on.

You legit crashed in the simulation?

One time though, but to be honest here. It was somewhat weird as well.

You need to steal a car and practice in the rural areas.

i am really about to do something similar to this. I should have listened to @Cuyen and jsut drive without a driver licence since I am 25 years old. I mean... this is fucking embarrassing.

That's because it is. It says, "don't get any ideas, it's never happening."

In the first few milliseconds she already sexually excluded OP. And the first few seconds of talking to him was a confirmation of her instinctual feeling.

That's because it is. It says, "don't get any ideas, it's never happening."

The weird thing is, I had no weird ideas whatsoever. People say, just go outside, be social and then this happens. What am I even suppossed to do here?

Mogs me because u go to driving skill. I don't.,

The weird thing is, I had no weird ideas whatsoever. People say, just go outside, be social and then this happens. What am I even suppossed to do here?

It's her way of saying that she's not attracted to you. If you were chad, she would have fucked you and you might have had a random asshole bang on your door and threaten to kill you for fucking his whore.

It's her way of saying that she's not attracted to you.

I hate it, that this cliche did happen to me despite the fact I had no intentions whatsoever.