Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I got destroyed at driving school

Hey @LastGerman I know you probably don't like me too much due to my humble brag (I wasn't intending to offend you) but I do feel bad for you. Do you have any relatives or friends that can sit by you in an actual car while you drive in an empty parking-lot? I feel like those driving simulations can only teach you so much - less than practicing in a real car anyway... For example, you said you're having trouble adjusting your speed in regards to the road signs. That does sound hard if you're using a simulation. In real life people can kinda "sense" how fast they're driving without even looking at the speedometer. That partially comes from just having experience driving. But it's also because of the way your body senses motion. Inside your ear canal you have organs that are part of the vestibular system. These organs are filled with fluid and tiny hairs that move around when you move. That's how you can sense acceleration, deceleration, up and down, and upside-down with your eyes closed. On a simulation you're not accelerating in real life. You're just sitting stationary looking at a screen. That's why you have to constantly look down at how fast you are driving because you can't feel it. I barely look down at my speedometer when I drive because I can get a general sense of how fast I'm going due to feeling the acceleration! Also, you said you're having a problem driving straight and keep tilting to the right. That might be another simulation drawback. Maybe your viewing angle is bad. You could probably see better in a real car.

If you don't have anyone close to you to help you, then hell, just pay someone. There's nothing better than hands on experience.

Also, I assume this isn't the case, but I hope to God you're not simulating a manual car. Automatic is easier. I can't drive stick.

Hey @LastGerman I know you probably don't like me too much due to my humble brag (I wasn't intending to offend you) but I do feel bad for you. Do you have any relatives or friends that can sit by you in an actual car while you drive in an empty parking-lot?

Our car with gear box is currently broken. It happened the first time we went to a parking area.

In real life people can kinda "sense" how fast they're driving without even looking at the speedometer.

It is only natural, I guess. But I cannot feel it.

I barely look down at my speedometer when I drive because I can get a general sense of how fast I'm going due to feeling the acceleration!

Brutal humble brag once again... But no, seriously. I wish I would not have problems with something simple as this. I know very well that this is actually simple becaus ein the end, it is just driving and this is why this is even more infuriating to me. I cannot get behind of a simple thing which every female can do without any effort at all.

Also, you said you're having a problem driving straight and keep tilting to the right. That might be another simulation drawback.

I also had this when I had my real driving lessons.

If you don't have anyone close to you to help you, then hell, just pay someone.

I am literally paying for the driving school though.

Also, I assume this isn't the case, but I hope to God you're not simulating a manual car. Automatic is easier. I can't drive stick.

I am driving with stick. And every female can also do this without any effort at all. i jsut cannot anymore, this is too much...

Unfortunately I do not see myself driving ever as well. It is just beyond infuriating that females have no problems with it whatsoever. It really makes me fucking mad. I am also about to do something which I am not allowed to talk about further on.

One time though, but to be honest here. It was somewhat weird as well.

i am really about to do something similar to this. I should have listened to @Cuyen and jsut drive without a driver licence since I am 25 years old. I mean... this is fucking embarrassing.
I'm 26 and have no license and a broken down car. I'm in no hurry to start driving until I at least fix the main facial issue that would inevitably cause issues when I drive. In America, you cannot legally drive while financially struggling, jew car insurance is just too much. You should find someone in the rural areas who has an old shitty car that they can let you practice in. Normal everyday driving will be easy, weird parking tricks and city/highway driving is really the only part of driving that takes more than a a few hours of practice.

My condolences

Unfortunately this does not give me the ability to drive.

In America, you cannot legally drive while financially struggling, jew car insurance is just too much.

Now imagine living in Germany where a only the driver licence itself can cost up to 3000 Euro.

You should find someone in the rural areas who has an old shitty car that they can let you practice in.

The funny thing is, there is an Opel which might be unused but also broken as well. It even has some dust on it, so nobody uses this for sure. I even thought about it, to ask for it and perhaps buy it, if it is not broken but most likely it is...

Normal everyday driving will be easy, weird parking tricks and city/highway driving is really the only part of driving that takes more than a a few hours of practice.

While females can do it without any effort at all.

And if I am honest here, I am also somewhat anxious about driving itself, I am anxious about crashing the car. Imagine being 25 years old and being anxious about something like this.
I also have this anxiety(because I crashed multiple times),for this reason I don't drive despite having license and a car

Unfortunately this does not give me the ability to drive.

Now imagine living in Germany where a only the driver licence itself can cost up to 3000 Euro.

The funny thing is, there is an Opel which might be unused but also broken as well. It even has some dust on it, so nobody uses this for sure. I even thought about it, to ask for it and perhaps buy it, if it is not broken but most likely it is...

While females can do it without any effort at all.
3,000 Euro is insane. That's almost as much as a normiecel surgery. Germany is even more cucked than America when it comes to driving. Gaddafi, please rise from the dead. In America, the license itself is less than $100, but lessons are about $100 and hour and insurance for first time drivers is like $100 a month. You pretty much need to have a good job to drive in America... but to have a good job, you need transportation... so poor suburbcels are done for.

That Opel probably has problem that costs a lot to repair. Most cars that just sit there do. You'll likely have to repair it if you buy it.

3,000 Euro is insane. That's almost as much as a normiecel surgery. Germany is even more cucked than America when it comes to driving. Gaddafi, please rise from the dead.

It is beyond over here.

and insurance for first time drivers is like $100 a month.

Insurance is also more expensive in Germany.

That Opel probably has problem that costs a lot to repair. Most cars that just sit there do. You'll likely have to repair it if you buy it.

Most likely. But perhaps this is also a good opportunity to get myself a new and handy skill. I need to get experienced with cars in general.

My guess is you are trying too hard.

Over reacting. Over thinking it.

You should try, is to relax and not be so serious about it.

I have a recumbent bike that has very sensitive steering. A very light touch is required to drive it. It was like learning how to ride a bicycle all over again. All the angles are different! It's like being a duck and holding your hands steady as you furiously pedal!

It took more than 6 months to learn how to not crash that bike! Even now if i go too slow it will crash/ fall over! And it's been 5 years of riding it. (So i push it up hills to park it...) The point is... Keep trying.

I'm sure you've watched other people drive. See how calm they are? Relaxed?

Try that. Be casual. Treat it like a video game!

I feel bad for you. I heard it's really difficult to get your license in Germany and it costs quite the amount of money. USAcels have it the best, they don't even have to do a test drive to get it.

It is beyond over here.

Insurance is also more expensive in Germany.

Most likely. But perhaps this is also a good opportunity to get myself a new and handy skill. I need to get experienced with cars in general.
Does Germany have some cucked climate change policies in the government that punishes poor people who want to drive? It's like they intentionally make it as hard and expensive as possible to drive there. You literally have to be wealthy if you don't live in the city.

Does Germany have some cucked climate change policies in the government that punishes poor people who want to drive?

Of course.

It's like they intentionally make it as hard and expensive as possible to drive there.

This is why I am not joking at all when I say: ''First females take the horses and now the cars.''

They want to take cars away from men.
My guess is you are trying too hard.

Basically. It also feels kinda forced. But what should I do now?

Over reacting. Over thinking it.

You should try, is to relax and not be so serious about it.

I wish I can do it. It all sounds easy, perhaps for msot people it is but not for me.

I have a recumbent bike that has very sensitive steering. A very light touch is required to drive it. It was like learning how to ride a bicycle all over again. All the angles are different! It's like being a duck and holding your hands steady as you furiously pedal!

It took more than 6 months to learn how to not crash that bike! Even now if i go too slow it will crash/ fall over! And it's been 5 years of riding it. (So i push it up hills to park it...) The point is... Keep trying.

Brutal bike pill.

I'm sure you've watched other people drive. See how calm they are? Relaxed?

No, that is cucked. But seriously, they are all calm. Whenever I see someone driving, they are all calm. I frequently see females on their phone while driving and not touching the steering wheel. It is absolutely infuriating and emasculating.

I feel bad for you. I heard it's really difficult to get your license in Germany and it costs quite the amount of money. USAcels have it the best, they don't even have to do a test drive to get it.

And yet females can get their driver licence in Germany without any effort at all.

Last edited:
Of course.

This is why I am not joking at all when I say: ''First females take the horses and now the cars.''
They want to take cars away from men.
They want to take everything outside of raw, pure slavery away from men. It will get to a point where non chads are literally being crucified in underground slave labor camps when they collapse from exhaustion. Aluminium crosses that fold for easy storage, they already exist and the armed branch of feminism, The American Military... have millions that are ready to be used against ugly and ethnic men as soon as the femoid overlords behind the scenes give the order.

I hate it, that this cliche did happen to me despite the fact I had no intentions whatsoever.

I know the feeling all too well. It was ridiculous how often it happened to me during my blue pilled early 20s.

Its over for driverslicensecels
Whats next for you @LastGerman? I hope you can learn to drive, it seems difficult im sure but even my dumb ass learned how to drive manual so im sure you can do it. Dont give up yet :feelsokman:

I'm just going to be a good little cuck and let my chauffeur do the driving.

This event actually happened on Tuesday. I just had another appointment for driving simulation. As usually I just went inside to do my driving simulation. But as soon as I opened the door, a dog from inside of the driving school approached me. It seems like the dog belongs to the the staff. I also recognized the dog. Back when I had driving theory lessons, there was also a dog similar to him but much smaller.

The staff at driving school are two females, one of them is even younger than me. I tried to be social, so I tried to start a conversation about this. Since only the younger female was around, I just asked her if this is the dog I knew from the theory lessons back then. She agreed and then I proceed to ask her if this dog belongs to her. She replied with a ''yes... and my boyfriend''. Why? Why was she doing this? I did not asked about her, I had a question regarding to this dog. The memes are literally reality.

Also do not get me wrong here. I talk to her in a polite form. I never tried anything here and yet I got such a phrase as a response? I also would not dare to try to do anything here. I remember that one time she even laughed at me. I was just struggling in driving simulation at some point and I could hear her laughing at that exact moment through my headphones.

This shit is emasculating enough. I am literally the only one doing driving simulation and I am even struggling with this. I have now 8 driving simulation lessons behind me and yet I cannot really get behind of it. I also had a double lesson as my first lesson for real driving where the teacher told me that I have no foundation whatsoever. On the second driving lesson I had, he told me to do driving simulation first.

I am just struggling to get behind of it. I am struggling to stick to the road properly, since I am leaning to much to the right side of it. I am also struggling to adjust the speed in regards to the road signs. I am also struggling to adjust my speed regarding to the general traffic and I am struggling to change the gear to it. So, in the end I am just struggling in general.
And if I am honest here, I am also somewhat anxious about driving itself, I am anxious about crashing the car. Imagine being 25 years old and being anxious about something like this. I know for plenty of you, this all sounds once again ridicilous and like a bad meme, but I can tell, it is not. To be honest, I wish this is all nothing bad a bad meme but I am just telling you how it is.

While I was doing driving simulation, females way younger than me had appointments for real driving lessons. It is really infuriating, knowing that females can drive without any effort at all while I am struggling with driving simulation.
I also have no fun since I am bad and because I am bad I have no fun with it. It is a vicious circle. It just feels forced and I am just acting at this point, trying to catch up. But I am also realistic. I am now 25 years old and I have basically nothing. No car, no driver licence, struggling with driving itself, no apprenticeship, a gap in my personal data sheet, still living with my parents, no real social circle, no female.

What is even the point in living such life if I cannot even drive? It also feels like that you actually cannot really ''learn how to drive'', since in the end, it is just driving and this is why it is even more infuriating. In order to create a better basis of understanding, it is like a toddler making its first steps. You do not learn it, you just do it. It is just thing and nobody talks about it, same with driving.

I feel like I am a toddler myself, unable to make my first steps, my first steps into adulthood.

Also @rightfulcel @Barnacle @Damo the incel and @unsettling
fuark that's just erfuel

Either switch to automatic so you can say fuck you gears, you Germans have those luxury autos anyway or own/borrow a small patch of land & buy a rustbucket you can practice with for hours on end, if the latter was an option I might've opted to buy a manual.

I am driving with stick. And every female can also do this without any effort at all. i jsut cannot anymore, this is too much...

BRO THAT'S PROBABLY THE REASON YOU CAN'T PASS!!!

Learning to drive stick is hard tbh. That's one area where even I feel emasculated by female driving because a lot of women know how to drive stick and I don't. My dad tried teaching me before and I couldn't get it down. My brain was working extra hard. I had to try to remember the rules of the road, when to start slowing down, when to stop, when to turn into another lane - all while trying to remember what gear to shift into.
I finally got the hang of driving once my dad taught me in an automatic car...But driving a manual was brutal, I'm not that coordinated.

Maybe that's been your problem all along? :waitwhat:

I know that a majority of European cars have manual transmission. But in your country is it possible to take an automatic car simulation and still get a license?

Learning to drive stick is hard tbh. That's one area where even I feel emasculated by female driving because a lot of women know how to drive stick and I don't.

I really do not want to be emasculated like that and I really do not get it, how females do it without any effort at all while I am struggling. But to be honest, I would do better in an automatic car. I would not be good, but I would do better for sure. Seriously, this whole topic is so infuriating and yet nobody talks about that openly.

But in your country is it possible to take an automatic car simulation and still get a license?

The driving simulation also have the option for automatic but you still have to do 12 mandatory driving lessons as well.

I'm just going to be a good little cuck and let my chauffeur do the driving.
Alek Minassian is my chauffeur...

Learning to drive stick is hard tbh.
I just realized he is trying to learn stick. Stick may be "manlier" but it's so inconvenient. Automatic is better.

lass los von schuldgefühlen , ( du hast so und so , und dies und jenes zu sein ) , du hast nicht um diesem mist gebeten also tuh nicht so das du es diesem mist recht machen musst!

bekomm gleichgültig.

leben ist endlich , nichtig , nahezu irrelevant wenn man bedenkt das der tot das ende ist . Und danach nichts mehr . Braucht man das Leben nicht mehr wirklich ersnt nehmen . Dieser dünnpfiff das du hart zu arbeiten hast und irgendwas machen musst , während der nächste alles hat . Ist nur da um dich fügsam zu machen ,

Als ob man nichts besseres zu tun hat als in diesem EINMALIGEN LEBEN , nach jemandes Pfeife zu tanzen.

ich hab auch keinen führerschein , mir ist dieser so rille wie ein scheishaufen auf der straße , ne karre ist viel zu viel mainteance und nur ein Indoktriniertes statussymbol , um dich in eine vorgefertigte schublade / kategorie stecken zu können.

WÄRST DU ALLEINE AUF DIESER WELT , WÄRE DIR DER FÜHRERSCHEIN EGAL , ES SIND ANDERE DIE DEIN EGO EXPLOITEN ODER GEFÄHRTEN WOLLEN , WENN DU ABER KEINES HAST , KANN DIR DIE MEINUNG DIESER , EGAL SEIN

Last edited:
leben ist endlich , nichtig , nahezu irrelevant wenn man bedenkt das der tot das ende ist . Und danach nichts mehr . Braucht man das Leben nicht mehr wirklich ersnt nehmen . Dieser dünnpfiff das du hart zu arbeiten hast und irgendwas machen musst , während der nächste alles hat . Ist nur da um dich fügsam zu machen ,

The thing is, I am nothing in this life and I am nothing when I am dead. It is beyond over.

ich hab auch keinen führerschein , mir ist dieser so rille wie ein scheishaufen auf der straße , ne karre ist viel zu viel mainteance und nur ein Indoktriniertes statussymbol , um dich in eine vorgefertigte schublade / kategorie stecken zu können.

But be real, you actually want to drive and/or own your own car.

WÄRST DU ALLEINE AUF DIESER WELT , WÄRE DIR DER FÜHRERSCHEIN EGAL , ES SIND ANDERE DIE DEIN EGO EXPLOITEN ODER GEFÄHRTEN WOLLEN , WENN DU ABER KEINES HAST , KANN DIR DIE MEINUNG DIESER , EGAL SEIN

By the way, I keep thinking about such scenarios, that I am just by myself and it is actually kinda blissful. I also think about driving alone on the streets.

But be real, you actually want to drive and/or own your own car.

nein ich hab nicht vor einen führerschein zu bekommen , klar wenn man ne coole karre halt dann vielleicht aber sonst nicht ,

wenn man alleine auf dieser welt wäre kann dich keiner judgen , man hat somit kein ego mehr bzw "braucht man keines

I'm sorry to hear that bro, try to find someone else who can teach you like your dad or grandpa or uncle.