Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i got a theory part 2

barcacel

barcacel

Vitantiheterodroidsexual Monk-mode MGTOW
-
in this thread i theorized that racism against blacks will go up in the next years because autism rates will increase (behavioral sink):

i saw this new video on a looksmax thread and has 9.3 million views on the twitter page:

View: https://twitter.com/JoelWBerry/status/1638208611951230977?s=20

how the fuck this did get so popular? this has to be impossible, so my theory is that racism against blacks will go up in the next years
it's not not racism, it's just that we will hold them accountable for their actions and for their behavior, unlike today and the past 20 years

Last edited:
in this thread i theorized that racism against blacks will go up in the next years because autism rates will increase (behavioral sink):

i saw this video on a looksmax thread and has 9.3 million views on the twitter page:

how the fuck this did get so popular? this has to be impossible, so my theory is that racism against blacks will go up in the next years
it's not not racism, it's just that we will hold them accountable for their actions and for their behavior, unlike today and the past 20 years

WayneSarcosuhus

WayneSarcosuhus​

Diamond​

Its America, i dont care whats happening there honestly. Its like they live in another planet. The true mankind only lives in the eastern hemisphere.

being racist is being rational, around blacks, never relax

Post in thread 'Black Subway passenger *attacks White Kid and family (Do not watch this, you will hate blacks for life) [NSFW]'
all looksmax users are not like @human304, but in theory they should be all like him in the future if my behavioral sink theory is correct

Last edited:
yeah, i hope so

Yea obviously. People have gotten 10x more racist in the past 3 years. Look at the comparison of the forum now to how it was 3 years ago racism has increased heavily. Zoomers are pretty much going to kick all the negros out tiktok can show you how racist everyone’s gotten

Niggers are disgusting.

WayneSarcosuhus

WayneSarcosuhus​

Diamond​

Its America, i dont care whats happening there honestly. Its like they live in another planet. The true mankind only lives in the eastern hemisphere.
Btw if you have think that tiny tweet is impressive you should’ve seen the openly racist shit on tiktok garnering 300K+ likes

Btw if you have think that tiny tweet is impressive you should’ve seen the openly racist shit on tiktok garnering 300K+ likes
:ahegao: really?

Yea. It was a literal white nationalist account that had hundreds of thousands of likes on his posts in a day. Tiktok also had that Europa the last battle passing around its unironically more based than u think. It kinda redpilled me a bit 2 years ago

Yea. It was a literal white nationalist account that had hundreds of thousands of likes on his posts in a day. Tiktok also had that Europa the last battle passing around its unironically more based than u think. It kinda redpilled me a bit 2 years ago
link?

i saw this new video on a looksmax thread and has 9.3 million views on the twitter page:

so this is the second part of their "plan"? first by exacerbating hatred against niggers through BLM and their lootings, while suppressing hate or opposite opinions on the internet and conditioning free speech, now allowing them to get rid of all that repressed hate

so this is the second part of their "plan"? first by exacerbating hatred against niggers through BLM and their lootings, while suppressing hate or opposite opinions on the internet and conditioning free speech, now allowing them to get rid of all that repressed hate
the jews are not evil, they just have too much empathy due to their increased individualism (this increases their intelligence), stop talking like the jews are evil

the jews are not evil, they just have too much empathy due to their increased individualism, stop talking like the jews are evil
Fake racist for not defending Jews Kys

Fake racist for not defending Jews Kys
read this thread and you will understand:

the jews are not evil, they just have too much empathy due to their increased individualism (this increases their intelligence), stop talking like the jews are evil
Heil @Adolf Hitler heil Himmler heil Goebbels heil Heydrich heil Eichmann heil Mussolini heil Hirohito