Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I got a compliment on my hair today at the store

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, "Just mog them with kindness!"
★★★
It was pretty cool. My dreads are the only thing that really ever receives any sort of compliments.

The woman who gave it to me was this black woman I'm her late 50's to early 60's

CHAD GETS COMPLIMENTED ON HIS EVERY PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTIC MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

I am still grateful to receive this compliment tho

chadrone in making

That's nice. It's rare to get a compliment as an incel.

That's nice. It's rare to get a compliment as an incel.
Yeah it did feel pretty nice.

I wonder if I still would have gotten the compliment if my hair didn't hide my face lol

Older women tend to be nicer because their eggs are long gone and therefore do not have to worry about sexual selection because they don't get much attention anymore. They don't see you as a sexual prospect. It's the reason why young foids are so condescending when they have to talk to men who they aren't attracted to and extremely picky about who can hang around them.

Last edited:
Older women tend to be nicer because their eggs are long gone and therefore do not have to worry about sexual selection because they don't get much attention anymore. They don't see you as a sexual prospect. It's the reason why young foids are so condescending when they have to talk to men who they aren't attracted to and extremely picky about who can hang around them.
Yeah I have noticed that older women are a lot nicer to me. Women my age are usually the ones I get the disgusted looks from