Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I got mogged by a fucking normie nerd at my local!

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
A few minutes ago, i was at my local to buy cherry coke and ready salted pringles.
While i was getting a mini statement from the in store atm, this blonde stacy and his nerdy white normie walked in.
This stacey was fit, blonde and pretty, she wore a white tanktop with a long blue denim skirt.
Meanwhile the normie nerd was wearing thick rim glasses with a t shirt with black shorts like a faggot.
I can easily kick this guys arse in a fight.
This fucking nerd looks like he screencaps our threads and posts them on IT while calling us creeps, pedos and losers.
He was skinny, was average height and his face looked average,
He probably comes from a nice, wealthy, well off family or some shit.

I don't know if they were bf and gf or not, they didn't look close, even though they were together.
When I was in the shop, i just minded my own business, got my coke and pringles, paid for them and went home.
That blonde foid did say: "oh, sorry!" to me as I walked pass them both, because she nearly walked into me.
I ignored her.
I can see the shop from my window and I watched them leave it.
They weren't walking hand in hand or anything, they were just walking and talking.

Absolute fucking bullshit!
If they ever do reproduce, then I hope they either miscarry, have a stillborn or their bastard ends up as an inkie and doesn't continue their bloodline.

Last edited:
you are from where?

where was this

A few minutes ago, i was at my local to buy cherry coke and ready salted pringles.
While i was getting a mini statement from the in store atm, this blonde stacy and his nerdy white normie walked in.
This stacey was fit, blonde and pretty, she wore a white tanktop with a long blue denim skirt.
Meanwhile the normie nerd was wearing thick rim glasses with a t shirt with black shorts like a faggot.
This fucking nerd looks like he screencaps our threads and posts them on IT while calling us creeps, pedos and losers.

I don't know if they were bf and gf or not, they didn't look close, even though they were together.
When I was in the shop, i just minded my own business, got my coke and pringles, paid for them and went home.
That blonde foid did say: "oh, sorry!" to me as I walked pass them both, because she nearly walked into me.
I ignored her.
They weren't walking hand in hand or anything, they were just walking and talking.

If they ever do reproduce, then I hope they either miscarry, have a stillborn or their bastard ends up as an inkie and doesn't continue their bloodline.
DONT GO OUTSIDE THEY WILL KILL U

You dont know them, they could be cousins, siblings, she could be a Client or maybe a paid Hookup, Childhood friends or like you said hes a multi millionaire/Cryptobillionaire.

I ignored her.

Slut with one of her orbiters.
Maybe he's gay. Or her brother?
Who cares? Give a shit about the retards around you.

He can be a beta orbiter or just another normie in low intimacy and low romance fake love relationship based on resources. Stacys don't do their groceries alone when they don't order their food online. Blonde foids are ragefuel, I see a lot of them here. I just want to creampie one but I'm an aspie manlet poorcel and of course ugly.

Last edited:
He can be a beta orbiter or just another normie in low intimacy and low romance fake love relationship based on resources. Stacys don't do their groceries alone when they don't order their food online. Blonde foids are ragefuel, I see a lot of them here. I just want to creampie one but I'm an aspie manlet poorcel and of course ugly.
Blonde cumskin foids are the most protected and privileged foid.

jfl that stacy is such a loser imagine dating an ugly nerd guy

shameful

she should have acid poured into her cunt for disgracing stacies everywhere

I ignored her.

a local is like a groecery store right