Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I gonna exit the rat race.

Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★★
I just need 6 more years and I'm done with working for good.

I'm a homeowner and I calculated that I could live comfortably until 65 out of my savings.

Just 6 more fucking years and I'm fucking done. I'm 28 now. Just 6 more years and I'm out.

Feels good. Goosebumps. Lifefuel.

28 as well, home owner, zero debt, and over $100k in savings. I'm going to work until I'm 40 and move to SEA because it's dirt cheap there. I have enough now to not work ten years before I sell everything. If I did sell I'd have $300k. I should have well more than enough by 40. How are you doing this by 34? I've spent my life pinching pennies to retire as early as possible.

Nice, what will you do with all the free time?

28 as well, home owner, zero debt, and over $100k in savings. I'm going to work until I'm 40 and move to SEA because it's dirt cheap there. I have enough now to not work ten years before I sell everything. If I did sell I'd have $300k. I should have well more than enough by 40. How are you doing this by 34? I've spent my life pinching pennies to retire as early as possible.
Buy crypto, it’ll speed up the process

Whats the point of moving at 40 after ur yong age is gone

you got it all backwards nigga

you move there now while ur still in ur ripe age. You fuck there and do whateevr you want for 5-6 years then go back and make more money when ur already did what u wanted in life

Whats the point of moving at 40 after ur yong age is gone

you got it all backwards nigga

you move there now while ur still in ur ripe age. You fuck there and do whateevr you want for 5-6 years then go back and make more money when ur already did what u wanted in life
Because I want to move and die there. I don't want to have to keep coming back to the U.S. every few years to make money. I hate working so I'll get the bullshit out of the way first then hit smooth sailing with whatever sanity I have left

I just need 6 more years and I'm done with working for good.

I'm a homeowner and I calculated that I could live comfortably until 65 out of my savings.

Just 6 more fucking years and I'm fucking done. I'm 28 now. Just 6 more years and I'm out.

Feels good. Goosebumps. Lifefuel.
Nice unfortunately life doesn't work that way and you will probably be required to work in the future it's nice to give yourself a break from this bullshit for a while though I wish I could quit my job and enjoy my time being a n e e t

Can i ask what you do and when did you start, im 18 and dont know what to do in my life. I dont like to hear advice from normies or chad since life is given to them in a silver plate, im considering computer science since alot of sub5s are there, the problem is that many foids are getting into it which ruins it :feelsree: