Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I get mogged by 99.5% of people that I pass by

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
I rate myself 2/10, the only reason I don't put myself at 1/10 is because I used to know a guy that EVERYONE mogged. Only people with SERIOUS deformaties could have mogged this guy.

I suspect I will get mogged less if I moved to India or something.

14 yo girls height-mog me. It's over

This gives me a good idea for how to know if you're an incel. Count the number of guys on the street that you mog. Then count the number of girls on the street that you would be willing to fuck. If the first percentage is lower than the second one, it's over.

Framecel222 said:
This gives me a good idea for how to know if you're an incel. Count the number of guys on the street that you mog. Then count the number of girls on the street that you would be willing to fuck. If the first percentage is lower than the second one, it's over.

Try it and post the numbers here, sounds interesting tbh.

PessimisticFailure said:
How tall are you?

5'5" aswell. Just a few I see sometimes in the street

I get dickmog'd by 9 out of 10 guys who I pass in the street.

kodoku said:
5'5" aswell. Just a few I see sometimes in the street

Same I get mogged by pre teen girls and boys. I'm 5'4". Nothing is more humiliating than that.

existentialhack said:
I get dickmog'd by 9 out of 10 guys who I pass in the street.

Size?

a-virgin-nigger said:
Same I get mogged by pre teen girls and boys. I'm 5'4". Nothing is more humiliating than that.

Size?

5" at best with below average girth. And dysfunctional. It's emasculating passing 60 year old dudes who are more virile than you are.

alsalsk said:
Try it and post the numbers here, sounds interesting tbh.

I actually will do it, it might totally change my perspective.

Framecel222 said:
I actually will do it, it might totally change my perspective.

If you have a friend, ask him to decide who mogs and doesn't mog you, our own personal rating might be biased.

alsalsk said:
If you have a friend, ask him to decide who mogs and doesn't mog you, our own personal rating might be biased.

Unfortunately my friends are the "you look great, just bee yourself" type of people so they wouldn't be honest. I'll have to do this alone but to be safe I'll give the randoms the benefit of the doubt if it's a close call.

People who mog me
Elliot
Most white men height and facemog me but Im Asian so what do you expect
My oneitis heightmogs me... just end my life
people with acne (fuck ezcema)
Most people at my uni (its Cali what do you expect, chads for days)
Gambler and Zyros (most people here who have the balls to post face are attractive as fuck)

People who dont
Fat people
Superskellies
I heightmog 80% of other Asian men
ogres
blackops2cel

Lol being a currycel I'm mogged by even white girls. I'm so scrawny dude. I weigh 145 lbs and am 6 ft tall. I'm the ultimate sticklet.