Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I get angry when I get treated as a dangerous subhuman

Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel
The problem is that I am smart in some ways because I can instantly recognize if somebody is treating me like a dangerous nigger in a racist country, if I was stupid I would not recognise this at all and be happy.
But I am not so smart of nothing caring about it...
When women pass close to you and look on the other way , avoiding you the most they can , and starting walking fast just because you are standing here . Just existing.
Like you had some fucking disease
No, I am just a manlet , not everyone can be tall .
How you guy cope with this anger? I am the only one that have it?
I really give less a shit anyway after venting

How you guy cope with this anger? I am the only one that have it?
Honestly, I don't. I just cope until I forget the anger and pain of being rejected by women and society for being ugly and perceived as a criminal. It fucking sucks, but there is nothing you can do to change your genes. All we can do is just cope until the day when we finally drop from this plane of existence into whatever awaits us in the next.

Honestly, I don't. I just cope until I forget the anger and pain of being rejected by women and society for being ugly and perceived as a criminal. It fucking sucks, but there is nothing you can do to change your genes. All we can do is just cope until the day when we finally drop from this plane of existence into whatever awaits us in the next.
Lecit.
Anyway I am not angry anymore
Just cope until it's over

Focus less on your surroundings and more on Yourself . Then again . There is Always this Damokles Sword on your Head that Says : " Ugly Piece of Shit " .

And People Obviously Recocnize that your Ugly .

Focus less on your surroundings and more on Yourself . Then again . There is Always this Damokles Sword on your Head that Says : " Ugly Piece of Shit " .

And People Obviously Recocnize that your Ugly .
Alright I will try
Nice example the damokles sword .