Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I get it redditors. my life doesnt matter because Im a male that doesnt have a chiseled jawline, isnt northern european, and short

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
I get it. you dont have to spell it out. now stfu and go kys worthless pos

I get the part about stating your male, don't have a good jaw, and short, but how does not being NW Euro have anything to do with it? If anything, they would probably resent you more for it due to the SJW nature of that place.

I get the part about stating your male, don't have a good jaw, and short, but how does not being NW Euro have anything to do with it? If anything, they would probably resent you more for it due to the SJW nature of that place.
sjw foids are BLM in the streets but KKK in the sheets. outwardly they may hate whites but they end up choosing them over other races. tyrones are the only exception to this

sjw foids are BLM in the streets but KKK in the sheets. outwardly they may hate whites but they end up choosing them over other races. tyrones are the only exception to this
They would only choose Soy-tier White guys or Chad: I've also seen quite a few SJW foids I knew in HS & see at College date some more MTN-HTN Black guys, as well as some MTN-HTN+ Latino guys.

I think they also kind of prefer more Med looking men, since those are often considered the most attractive by a lot of foids.

Never any curries though(Chadpreet only), and I can't really speak for Rices since we don't have many in the part of the US I live in.

They would only choose Soy-tier White guys or Chad: I've also seen quite a few SJW foids I knew in HS & see at College date some more MTN-HTN Black guys, as well as some MTN-HTN+ Latino guys.

I think they also kind of prefer more Med looking men, since those are often considered the most attractive by a lot of foids.

Never any curries though(Chadpreet only), and I can't really speak for Rices since we don't have many in the part of the US I live in.
ic. im curry and i assumed alot of other ethnics suffered the same way

ic. im curry and i assumed alot of other ethnics suffered the same way
This is kind of the issue I, and I'm sure a few others in general have with the term ethnic.

I understand, it makes sense to find solidarity with those whom you conceive as being in a similar situation. But the thing is, not every ethnic will have the exact same experience. Different averages in terms of looks, IQ, etc. exist across the various groups under this umbrella, and different conceptions of them exist.

By some metrics, Blacks in the United States aren't considered ethnic at all, and many regard them as having it the best out of all non-whites due to the fact that their culture is glorified nowadays, their women mostly date within their race, and even more BMWF couples exist as opposed to WMBF.

@Chudpreet Stated that "true ethnic" is being Curry or Rice, and I guess also MENA in the US due to the anti-Islamic sentiments expressed here. Honestly, I think this is true.

I am aware that as a White, I can't define what people choose to identify as & associate with, but I'm just pointing out my observations & stating how I think the whole umbrella term of "Ethnic" is similar to that BIPOC thing.

@
Chudpreet
@Chudpreet Stated that "true ethnic" is being Curry or Rice, and I guess also MENA in the US due to the anti-Islamic sentiments expressed here. Honestly, I think this is true.
I define ethnic as any non-white, but I’d never classify blacks in the “deathnic” category. Idk if I’d even put Latinos in their either, since they can at least do well dating intra-racially, even if their SMV is low in the interracial dating market