Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I get excited when going to church

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
It's something I look forward to every Sunday at 7am, blood :owo:
I love the praise and worship and message itself
if only I had the looks to conversate with the Chicas in the sanctuary after service :feelscry:
usually after the sermon ends, I immediately book it to my car because no one is looking to talk to me

it's over

its over,youre going to hell for worshipping on sunday

why dont you just talk to the priest or something
I do speak to the Chico on occasion, but he just tells me he is praying for me and I tell him the same, mang.

it's over

Same, i like going to the church in the sunday morning. Though there are no foids at all, better this way.

My local pastor tried to catch me in a lie. These self-righteousness assholes are hungry wolves in sheeps clothing. Easy to trigger pastor dikheads and their sheeple flock. I go for the free charity (gibs) and that’s it.

No religion for your face

That's great brocel

I would say that why worship a cruel god that has sent you like this but then I remember than reddit atheist are disgusting imbeciles and then I support you going off the grid

when my family makes me go I look at all the foids in their fancy clothes and think about how they were probably legs in the air with a chad cock deep in them and today they're all prime and proper.

Do you not have the after service feasts? I always enjoyed that as a kid. Many churches also have weekday events for young members to congregate, I'd look into that

Do you not have the after service feasts? I always enjoyed that as a kid. Many churches also have weekday events for young members to congregate, I'd look into that
My church offers that service on occasion.

it's over

My church offers that service on occasion.

it's over
I'd go, I'm trying that at a traditional Church near me. Most likely nothing happens romantically, but I at least get to make non-degen guy friends as an upside

I'd go, I'm trying that at a traditional Church near me. Most likely nothing happens romantically, but I at least get to make non-degen guy friends as an upside
moggs me for being able to make friends.

it's over

Do you (or anyone) have any advice on finding a church to join? And once I find one, can I begin going to the services just like that?

Do you (or anyone) have any advice on finding a church to join? And once I find one, can I begin going to the services just like that?
I'd typically recommend going to a church that has majority your race, but that didn't work for me because i am a mutt.
For myself, i just kept going to different ones every sunday and I stuck with the one that had the most traits I liked.
For me it was the chills I got during praise and worship. being a fuckin sperg, i oozed out when the music from the organ echoed throughout the spacious building. after that, the formality of functions and perfectness made me a perma attendee to that dwelling.

it's over

I'd typically recommend going to a church that has majority your race, but that didn't work for me because i am a mutt.
For myself, i just kept going to different ones every sunday and I stuck with the one that had the most traits I liked.
For me it was the chills I got during praise and worship. being a fuckin sperg, i oozed out when the music from the organ echoed throughout the spacious building. after that, the formality of functions and perfectness made me a perma attendee to that dwelling.

it's over
Thanks for the advice. I will seek out the one that gives me chills and oozes. And try out different ones.

Tbh I am also kind of a mutt and don't fit in well with "my race." So I think I will try different ones and see which feels the best to me or which I feel the most accepted in. I may also begin reading scripture beforehand.

Last edited:
god doesnt give a shit about you

Been recently?

When jesus comes back, all the incels should get together and crucify him a couple more times for everything he's done to us.

Haven’t been able to in the last few sunday’s because stupid death albour slave camp wagie.
What kind of church do you go to, Anglican, Pentecostal, baptist, e.t.c?

@Verxis atheism is gay

Any recent wisdom to share?

Even a church is just another place for ostracization as a sub5

Any recent wisdom to share?
My most recent sermon I heard was on Prayer.
Spreading the Gospel is great, but we need to pray for those individuals as well as ourselves. Prayer is our communication with the Lord. The Pastor cited how the Disciples prayed in the upper-room for 120 days when Jesus was ascending back to Heaven.

Pray for me nigga that i dont rope at the end of the month
Drink some vodka and root beer like I will be doing later on this week

those individuals as well as ourselves
Those individuals meaning the ones the gospel is being spread to?

Also I know about that now because of those videos (Jesus ascending to heaven).

If god cared about you, you wouldn’t be a incel

It’s most likely that god does not exist and if he potentially does exists he is a evil god that does not deserve any worship!
silence fedora tipper. I destroyed you with the singularity theory debate

Bloodcel when Inceldia is created we will be on the frontier in our small town, you will be the pastor :feelsLSD: Reverend Ironsides

Whatever helps you cope i guess. I'm technically Christian but i haven't been to Sunday mass in ages tbh. I don't see the point.

you don't have to look for one that gives you the chills Mr paperclip, look for one with a sound core doctrine, you don't want to be in the midst of wolves in sheeps clothing just preying on your money. Better to get a basic understanding of scripture so you know what is bs and what isn't
Thanks for the advice. I have been watching videos from a channel @IronsideCel recommended to me.

Incel trait #74: u get excited going 2 church

Why not pray for a blowjob?

None of which you've deigned to post.
A8ED1C10 B559 4010 BB19 CD8B6B8A66AB

View attachment 868316
Again. No proof of anything. No terms are defined. Are these the types of liberal that believe in free speech and the restriction of governmental tyranny? Are these the types of conservatives that only want to conserve Israel? Where are the Libertarians? Of which most atheists are. Are they lumped in with classical liberals, or are they equated with conservatives which is the trend today?
You're going to have to try harder. Misrepresenting data is not a strong argument.

I think I might ask a mopper to lock this thread tbh