Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I gave a foid $10 and she let me start touching her titties and rubbing her nipples - secrets inside

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
take a $200 spirit flight to latin america, go to the strip club, and you can do this too

i don't wanna go to latin america and get my head cut off by the cartel :fuk:

i don't wanna go to latin america and get my head cut off by the cartel :fuk:

you're a large powerful african american

your mere presence would make the latin americans cower in fear

you fucking simp conditioner/baiter

you're a large powerful african american

your mere presence would make the latin americans cower in fear
hopefully but what about if i touch El Rulos daughter El Rula and he sends Big Hombre after me?

brag thread, I don't understand why saying "muh, I payed a foid 1 $ and she let me fuck her, I'm a truecel" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman: is allowed just because it's paid

brag thread, I don't understand why saying "muh, I payed a foid 1 $ and she let me fuck her, I'm a truecel" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman: is allowed just because it's paid
yes, it's retarded, as i said previously, there are more fakecels and average looking guys on these forums than real incels

They’d let you too

But to fuck it ranges from $10 to $100

I recommend paying about $50 to balance price with quality

Idc if it’s actually nice in some places in Latin America no fucking way I’d ever go down to that hell hole. Did you enjoy where u were at though?

Just go to a shithole get beheaded by gangs that own these clubs for messing with their toilets

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back