Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate White Knight cucks who enable thots to go push and push outta control

Pre-Cuckbuxxers like to believe that all foids are pure little angels like mama and that all men are evil because that's what the CuckVision Set tells them. They think human female sexuality is what the CuckPill tells them. They think 'liberating' foids will lead to their sorry ass getting pussy. I was one of them. Just read my avatar.

Pre-Cuckbuxxers like to believe that all foids are pure little angels like mama and that all men are evil because that's what the CuckVision Set tells them. They think human female sexuality is what the CuckPill tells them. They think 'liberating' foids will lead to their sorry ass getting pussy. I was one of them. Just read my avatar.
This is my conclusion too, those low iq cucks need to be killed if they refuse to learn.

Just met one that gave his car to a foid. He walks now

Just met one that gave his car to a foid. He walks now

what the actual fucking fuck of the real fuck fucking fuck. can't be fucking real.

guess this only happens if:

1: so socially retarded that you can't even look after your own interests

2: so lonely that you hope that woman will give you something for lending her the car

3: so naive that he believes that the woman doesn't wanna take advantage of his mental retardation

4: literally no family or friends that can be honest and tell him that he's retarded and that the woman is a bitch

so fucking sad. sooooo sad.