Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate trees, soil and greenery!!!

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
Fucking NTs have planted trees EVERYWHERE! I love nature of Northern England, Ireland, Iceland and Greenland, where there is almost no soil and no trees.

There are just rocks and a bit of very short grass that actually looks good, unlike long grass that we have in Europe.

I attached the picture of the nature i like. Why cant all the Earth look like this???

Its also very ragefuel that half of the England is DESTROYED by fucking NTs who planted trees there, and turned everything to shitty fields, where they grow food for their miserable NT lives. They are ready to destroy everything in their path to fucking reproduce and keep the Sansara circle going.

Fucking end this shit. Kill all humans!!! Or at least kill all NTs who cant take responsibilites for their actions like destroying nature or genociding non-NTs in the past.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240217-140610_Google Earth.jpg
    Screenshot_20240217-140610_Google Earth.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 11