Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i have to let my anger out for a moment sry

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
women are the evil.
THESE FUCKING WHORES. I HATE THEM ALL.
they have ruined my whole life by never paying attention to me because of my 5'5' HEIGHT and always laughing at me. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?
I'M JUST A HUMAN BEING WHO WANTS TO FEEL SOME LOVE, AT LEAST A HUG.
and i'm not a shitty faKECEL like most of you who only want top models, but from my point of view i'm WANT an ugly woman, because i don't value appearances, i value personality!
THESE DIRTY CUNTS. i wish so much that i could shit on their dirty faces.
AS SOON AS I SEE A BITCH LIKE THAT IN EVERYDAY LIFE, I WANT TO CLAW MY FACE OUT WITH RAGE. HOW DISGUSTING THESE ANIMALS ARE. THEY ARE NOT HUMAN BEINGS

KILL THEM RAPE THEM BEHEAD THEM (all in cities skylines 2, fortnite, roblox, minecraft, gta 5, cod 4, fall out new vegas, clash of clans and clash royale)

70% - Homosexual jokes
At that height you should ask yourself if you would look good taking female hormones.

At that height you should ask yourself if you would look good taking female hormones.
What the fuck is with you posting gay shit I thought you were based but Light was right about you all along.

I'm just joking, don't take it so seriously.

Nigga go to Israel and find a wife they don’t race mix anyways. Your kind are the reason for what’s happening

why hasnt your jewish family set you up with a wife, are they dysfunctional jews?