Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate this muttfoid im in love with

misanthropist

misanthropist

Recruit
★★★★
first of all she is not even all that i dont know why i dumb fuck like me could ever fall in love with a mutt
second fucker lives overseas
third she is 3 yrs older than me and
fourth that bitch has no similar interests to me
i feel like a bitch right now

You already said that

Oneitis posting should be banned

Fellow greycel oneitis posting! Based!!!

If you want to get rid of this feeling for her then get to know her a bit and then ask for her number or ask her on a date. Her disgusted reaction will void any feelings you might have had if you are a truecel and if you are not a cuck. That is if you can even get to know her. Zero girls have even let me get into the stage where we are friends and I get her number.

first of all she is not even all that i dont know why i dumb fuck like me could ever fall in love with a mutt
second fucker lives overseas
third she is 3 yrs older than me and
fourth that bitch has no similar interests to me
i feel like a bitch right now
Ask her out

Most sense-making 2024cel

Have ypu confessed your love to her or keeping it for yourself while actively seeking interaction with her?

just approach her bro

bitch does not even know me
Best thing you can do is ask her out. When she gives you a reality check and says no, you can stop thinking about her. Worked for me when I had a oneitis.

how can i delete this post?
Image 2024 05 24 180826536

Some half black half white girls look nice especially if they have blue eyes.

Best thing you can do is ask her out. When she gives you a reality check and says no, you can stop thinking about her. Worked for me when I had a oneitis.
saw her on insta and most dudes are drowling over her and she does not respond do you rlly think she can respond to me?

How do you fall in love with someone you’re not in a relationship with?

give it some time you might get over it. happens to me all the time. i sometimes get fixated on a particular person then months later i don't really care about that person

give it some time you might get over it. happens to me all the time. i sometimes get fixated on a particular person then months later i don't really care about that person
had this a billion times

you're 190 cm just grapemaxx her

You don’t want to be a simp for a bitch that doesn’t even know you exist.

I knew this half Asian half white girl in school that I still look at her instagram even though she’s married to a 6’2 white guy