Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I hate simps and white knights more than foids

27yearcel

27yearcel

Veteran
Simps and white knights are the cause of hoeinflation, if these shits seem to treat women like goddesses things would tend to get better

Yeah I hate them to, but nothing will beat the hatred I have for the female gender.

I hate simps, cucks and whiteknights more than women. They give the privileges for women and without them women are pretty much powerless. They would be poor asf too if equality actually existed. I also hate chads and prettyboys more than women.

Same. They're the ones who give them power and a false sense of superiority. I'd burn them with molotov cocktail (in Bgmi)

Same, you are correct. It's their fault for this gynocentric clown world

Simps and white knights are the cause of hoeinflation, if these shits seem to treat women like goddesses things would tend to get better
I don't like them either however nothing beats my hatred more then the feminism movement, that movement needs to be removed from earth. It maybe simps and white knights fault however feminism is the may cause of thier hypergamy not the simps and white knights because modern feminist are misandrist

Last edited:
Yeah, they are the only ones stopping us from a tots Incel revolution