Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what if a foid started punching and kicking you

I

incel god

Banned
-
but her boyfriend gino was standing right there and said, dont touch her bro, "hit her and im gonna kill you" this is why i hate simps. foids can slap the shit out of you but you cant them? me and gino would be fighting because, i would fuck her up.

If I go down he isn't living long either.

Foids sadistically enjoy watching their men killing other men... They want Chad to exterminate all the inferior genes :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:

pepper spray both

but her boyfriend gino was standing right there and said, dont touch her bro, "hit her and im gonna kill you" this is why i hate simps. foids can slap the shit out of you but you cant them? me and gino would be fighting because, i would fuck her up.
A foid started punching me in grade 2 and the other foid started throwing my items around classroom. I punched both of them, and they stopped after some fighting.

Beat the shit out of her bf first and then rape the foid.

was attacked by a midget foid one time. lol she was so weak.

Best and rape sex abus

I shoot both of them.

Defend myself from it.
Just punch the foids or insult their appearance, simple isn't it.

Gino's getting a bullet between his hunter eyes, and the foid would be next.

forsen will teach a lesson to both of them

If she looks good, id let her beat me up

Season 1 Gun GIF

Send my army of million of commie jew worshipping nigger and non whites to deal with her (in game)

Sounds like a Family Guy gag scene.
and sounds like you like the idea of foids kicking your ass.