Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I HATE SIMPS

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★
More than foids, I hate only fucking simps, consider these pathetic bastards and recreated hypergamy, or rather from a manifestation, if there weren’t these idiotic freaks who are constantly trying to raise the self-esteem of a worthless ugly prostitute, so that she would begin to consider herself a goddess, and someone like me - trash, when in reality I’m gorgeous, I’m just unlucky with genetics, can you imagine? and if it weren’t for the simps, these prostitutes in the form of foids would be given away at the snap of a finger because there is no such fictitious value, these pathetic idiots sit and throw away $50 so that a stupid whore worth nothing in this world at least because she has a hole between her legs said his nickname, SPEAKED HIS NICKNAME, DID NOT SUCK A DICK, DON’T SEND INTO PHYSICAL SLAVERY, NO, JUST SPELLED HIS NICKNAME, it's obvious that this whore will now think that she is fucking important, unrealistically cool, because there is a fucking simp who does this, I hope one day something like a real second coming will happen, but so that not all of humanity dies, but fucking cunt-lickers simps, and die in all possible absolutely painful tortures, like approximately the ones that I experience every day due to the fact that a worthless animal who works 24/7 raises a whore's self-esteem with money, and it doesn't bother him at all

I also hate Chads for being endowed with unfair amount of good genes for which he stands out from rest of males and thus imbalances the female to male attraction... and makes females whores for his looks

Well they are also desperate for pussies

This is just biological incentive though, men are wired to compete for female attention in order to spread their seed and have children.

In a feminist world where women are supposed to have the same agency and integrity as men, foids shouldn't be using fakeup and sexually-provocative imagery to gain preferential treatment due to their fertility signalling...

Women should not be treated like children. They should have the autonomy to ignore simps and make rational and reasonable decisions about their self-worth and partners instead of being intentionally hypergamous and making life hell for sub5s...

The problem is that women are still hijacking archaic sexual *click, whirr* signalling to gain supremacy whilst also being handed social and economic equality. This de facto makes the average woman more powerful than the average man, which leads to inequality.

I also hate Chads for being endowed with unfair amount of good genes for which he stands out from rest of males and thus imbalances the female to male attraction... and makes females whores for his looks
even Chads are less disgusting than foids and simps, just think how easy it would be to live if a stupid idiot working 24/7 didn’t write comments to a prostitute about how cool she is, she wouldn’t have such self-esteem, Chads wouldn’t be so important

even Chads are less disgusting than foids and simps, just think how easy it would be to live if a stupid idiot working 24/7 didn’t write comments to a prostitute about how cool she is, she wouldn’t have such self-esteem, Chads wouldn’t be so important
Yes simps are disgusting creatures responsible for hoeflation with their window hoe shopping

Well they are also desperate for pussies
FUCK they still don’t get women, they write their comments pathetic, what does this give them? this slut will never answer them, they simply spoil the harmony between a man and a woman with their existence, naturally, why does she need someone like me if there is a freak and a humiliator with such an appearance as me, who, unlike me, will cuckold, lick pussy and donate she gets $50 for saying her nickname while licking her feet

This is just biological incentive though, men are wired to compete for female attention in order to spread their seed and have children.

In a feminist world where women are supposed to have the same agency and integrity as men, foids shouldn't be using fakeup and sexually-provocative imagery to gain preferential treatment due to their fertility signalling...

Women should not be treated like children. They should have the autonomy to ignore simps and make rational and reasonable decisions about their self-worth and partners instead of being intentionally hypergamous and making life hell for sub5s...

The problem is that women are still hijacking archaic sexual *click, whirr* signalling to gain supremacy whilst also being handed social and economic equality. This de facto makes the average woman more powerful than the average man, which leads to inequality.
this is just because of “freedom” and dudes who humiliate themselves, for example, Muslims don’t have this, a whore is a whore, eats shit, humiliates herself, waits for her fucking god, can take the fuck at one moment say alhamdullilah and start fucking any whore which one do I want? I have always considered Muslims to be stupid, in fact they are doing absolutely the right thing, a woman should be an object of mockery and the one who will be used, among Muslims a man is a king, and a woman is a rag, I can have at least 10 of them, it’s a shame that this religion and I am disgusted I can't get over myself

Simps are retarded for enabling women.

Simps are retarded for enabling women.
and they continue to do this, break the entire harmony of humanity, without shame, pity and minimal intelligence, continuing to write to the stupid slut about how cool she is, knowing in advance that they will not receive an answer

watER, yet based post