Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I FUCKING HATE HUMANS SO MUCH AND WANT TO MURDER THEM ALL

Yea they're retarded. I was posting on this forum back when I had friends in college and even got elected to two e-boards
They can’t imagine autism making it hard

I can't blame you

Username checks out lol, but I get it

Hello Feds, I am not affiliated with this psychopath

I get this fantasy were I'm invincible and I go around the world planet murdering anyone I see as I see them as the reason why I'm like this

Yes, I want to make this world suffer as much as I am.

Terminator on there asses lol

If you're not a misanthrope then you're not a truecel.

Same here, I want to follow the footsteps of Reb and VoDKa with all of my being

It is a feeling that unfortunately will never be possible without ending everything. Try guro, i go for guro but it is getting more boring as day passes, the mix of anger, innate dorment sadism and sexual frustration that comes from incelism (virginity) is a potent combination that if supressed leads to damage to health but if released results in prison, death in prison or death by vengeance. Unfortunately, you can only feel hopelessly.

It is a feeling that unfortunately will never be possible without ending everything. Try guro, i go for guro but it is getting more boring as day passes, the mix of anger, innate dorment sadism and sexual frustration that comes from incelism (virginity) is a potent combination that if supressed leads to damage to health but if released results in prison, death in prison or death by vengeance. Unfortunately, you can only feel hopelessly.
What is guro?

I don't hate all humans, I don't hate incels for example

I don't hate all humans, I don't hate incels for example
most people are not incels.

and most incels would hate you for being on this forum

its is true. you're a minority dude. most men get laid. sorry but its true, stop coping to feel less isolated
if u consider betabuxx a 35 yo like 60% of men "ascending"

Three letter agent glow so bright

It really pisses me off that I can't murder people. i really wanna do it all the time.

I always daydream about killing humans everyday. i imagine myself beating the shit out of some guy and killing his ass.

the vast majority of humans have the ability to easily find a relationship, find a sex partner (even when single), find tons of friends, have a great social life, and succeed at basic human functions that i couldn't achieve to save my life. they didn't put in effort. they're NEUROTYPICAL. they don't have to put in effort. it just happens naturally for them because their life (and especially socially) is on easy mode with cheat codes on. i can put in as much effort as i can and i'll get no results and they can put in no effort and they easily achieve it without a struggle. i wanna murder these fucking humans in cold blood. fuck them all. fucking faggots! even child molesting survivors, rape survivors, people who suffer clinical depression, substance abusers, people with PTSD, etc easily get these social things like relationships, sex, friendships, and other things they can easily get with no struggle. their depression or trauma would be completely exacerbated without it.

the socially isolated, the involuntary celibates, the lonely, the forever alone, those people are never empathized with by the humans. the humans only empathize with those they perceive as normal. humans are despicable. and i fucking hate all of them for easily achieving those things in life and getting to easily enjoy all the social things in life with no struggle and taking it for granted. and they think they have the AUDACITY to tell us how to feel about never experiencing these things against our will. these are the same people who say "no uterus no opinion:soy:" like a bunch of hypocrites.
Lol even the "victims" that normies pretend to care about, they don't give a fuck about at all

They only pretend to care when soyciety says you should care about something, the same groups of normies whining about oppression of blacks now would have been against the integration of schools in the past

Incels are ugly and don't serve any Jewish agenda (trannies and fatasses are ugly too but Jews push them) so obviously they will never "care" about us

Simply put normies never care, but only pretend to care when it's either something attractive/socially positive or pushed by Jews

The same people who claim that bullying is bad and that it needs to stop, that speak out about discrimination also bully and humiliate incels because of genetic features

At this point I can only take solace in the fact that normies rage at us, several women fear us and get offended by us
At least I can say we cause them distress. No matter how minor, it's a small way of getting back at them

Yup, wish I could be like Dexter Morgan and just live a double life and murder foids/normies at night, in Minecraft of course

Annoys me how most people these days are virtue signaling, snesitive, whiny, entitled little counts who think that if you don't cater to their every desire and request, then you are a "terrible person." You know what? If I am a terrible person, then fuck it, I guess I am. But I wasn't born this way, society as a whole helped mold me into the POS that I am now thanks to all of the selfishness and hypocrisy of humanity constantly being on display to me. Why should I care what foids or normies think of me anyways when even if I did do what they wanted, I'd still be an incel and ignored by women and society in general? All we are as ugly, heterosexual (important distinction here because God knows the foids' loveeeeee the LGBT community because they've been brainwashed into thinking that everything is the straight, white man's fault, even when in realty the majority of us here hold zero positions of power in the political system or social hierarchy.) men are disposable statistics in this system, our feelings and needs are not prioritized or considered, only the foids' and rich/attractive high status mens' are. Fuck people, fuck society, do what makes you happy, even if it comes at their expense because they have zero qualms at doing the same thing with ours

Last edited:
It really pisses me off that I can't murder people. i really wanna do it all the time.

I always daydream about killing humans everyday. i imagine myself beating the shit out of some guy and killing his ass.

the vast majority of humans have the ability to easily find a relationship, find a sex partner (even when single), find tons of friends, have a great social life, and succeed at basic human functions that i couldn't achieve to save my life. they didn't put in effort. they're NEUROTYPICAL. they don't have to put in effort. it just happens naturally for them because their life (and especially socially) is on easy mode with cheat codes on. i can put in as much effort as i can and i'll get no results and they can put in no effort and they easily achieve it without a struggle. i wanna murder these fucking humans in cold blood. fuck them all. fucking faggots! even child molesting survivors, rape survivors, people who suffer clinical depression, substance abusers, people with PTSD, etc easily get these social things like relationships, sex, friendships, and other things they can easily get with no struggle. their depression or trauma would be completely exacerbated without it.

the socially isolated, the involuntary celibates, the lonely, the forever alone, those people are never empathized with by the humans. the humans only empathize with those they perceive as normal. humans are despicable. and i fucking hate all of them for easily achieving those things in life and getting to easily enjoy all the social things in life with no struggle and taking it for granted. and they think they have the AUDACITY to tell us how to feel about never experiencing these things against our will. these are the same people who say "no uterus no opinion:soy:" like a bunch of hypocrites.

My dream is to beat the living shit out of a chad at least once in my lifetime.

Based.