Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I FUCKING HATE HUMANS SO MUCH AND WANT TO MURDER THEM ALL

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
It really pisses me off that I can't murder people. i really wanna do it all the time.

I always daydream about killing humans everyday. i imagine myself beating the shit out of some guy and killing his ass.

the vast majority of humans have the ability to easily find a relationship, find a sex partner (even when single), find tons of friends, have a great social life, and succeed at basic human functions that i couldn't achieve to save my life. they didn't put in effort. they're NEUROTYPICAL. they don't have to put in effort. it just happens naturally for them because their life (and especially socially) is on easy mode with cheat codes on. i can put in as much effort as i can and i'll get no results and they can put in no effort and they easily achieve it without a struggle. i wanna murder these fucking humans in cold blood. fuck them all. fucking faggots! even child molesting survivors, rape survivors, people who suffer clinical depression, substance abusers, people with PTSD, etc easily get these social things like relationships, sex, friendships, and other things they can easily get with no struggle. their depression or trauma would be completely exacerbated without it.

the socially isolated, the involuntary celibates, the lonely, the forever alone, those people are never empathized with by the humans. the humans only empathize with those they perceive as normal. humans are despicable. and i fucking hate all of them for easily achieving those things in life and getting to easily enjoy all the social things in life with no struggle and taking it for granted. and they think they have the AUDACITY to tell us how to feel about never experiencing these things against our will. these are the same people who say "no uterus no opinion:soy:" like a bunch of hypocrites.

You forgot to add in a video game man, now glowies will be all over this.

You can do this. You have to watch to not get caught or work for mafia as associative hitman (in Mafia 2)

Same it’s a natural feeling to want to kill. Men did it daily before “civilization”.

ID tier discussion

killing people is quite bad

Of course in GTA :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I've had these discussions with my friends since I was 5 years old, not a day goes by that I don't want to... Play video games. :feelsokman:

Join the military, it is legal there. The government can get away with anything. :fbi:

I agree fkn them all ( in gta of course)

Used to feel like this(still do a bit) it goes by itself.

It really pisses me off that I can't murder people. i really wanna do it all the time.

I always daydream about killing humans everyday. i imagine myself beating the shit out of some guy and killing his ass.

the vast majority of humans have the ability to easily find a relationship, find a sex partner (even when single), find tons of friends, have a great social life, and succeed at basic human functions that i couldn't achieve to save my life. they didn't put in effort. they're NEUROTYPICAL. they don't have to put in effort. it just happens naturally for them because their life (and especially socially) is on easy mode with cheat codes on. i can put in as much effort as i can and i'll get no results and they can put in no effort and they easily achieve it without a struggle. i wanna murder these fucking humans in cold blood. fuck them all. fucking faggots! even child molesting survivors, rape survivors, people who suffer clinical depression, substance abusers, people with PTSD, etc easily get these social things like relationships, sex, friendships, and other things they can easily get with no struggle. their depression or trauma would be completely exacerbated without it.

the socially isolated, the involuntary celibates, the lonely, the forever alone, those people are never empathized with by the humans. the humans only empathize with those they perceive as normal. humans are despicable. and i fucking hate all of them for easily achieving those things in life and getting to easily enjoy all the social things in life with no struggle and taking it for granted. and they think they have the AUDACITY to tell us how to feel about never experiencing these things against our will. these are the same people who say "no uterus no opinion:soy:" like a bunch of hypocrites.

I'm a misanthrope too, and I still don't believe in the goodness of people, or the existence of friendships like the ones shown in movies or TV series.
and as i said in other forum, this is what people want to do when they see low value men:

I'm a misanthrope too, and I still don't believe in the goodness of people, or the existence of friendships like the ones shown in movies or TV series.
and as i said in other forum, this is what people want to do when they see low value men:

View attachment 593832
i prefer committing crimes against attractive people

Missed the screenshot for IT :feelsree:

It's impossible to not feel hard done by and have dark thoughts like that.

I try not to care as much now, thinking about being trapped in this situation all the time, letting it eat away at you. It makes me feel ill.

[UWSL]Being older too, I feel even more drained of energy/motivation and any hope I had feels used up. [/UWSL]

Based and Misanthropic-Pilled :blackpill:!

You could buy a sex doll and choke her to death AND have your way with her every night. Get one that can say things and program it to beg you to let her loose. All kinds of fun stuff.

Bro told on himself his next post will be :In a mental facility getting spoon fed by hot foids

Fucking facts man, I fucking hate people so much.

it's funny how these idiots think that anecdotal evidence is real evidence. you cannot generalize based off of anecdotes because anecdotes often can vary and an anecdote doesn't necessarily represent what usually happens. a few anecdotes aren't evidence because of the minuscule sample size and thousands of cherrypicked anecdotes aren't evidence either. IT are a huge sampling bias and their anecdotes are unverifiable and could be made up for all we know as an attempt to disprove us, so why should we say she proved me wrong? she didn't.

she doesn't realize that studies show that autistic people have FEWER friends, are 4x more lonely than the general population, and 79% reported being socially isolated. a good amount have zero friends. they are also far more likely to be bullied in school and the workplace. why do you think autistic people are less cliquey and are more available for hanging out?

so yes, autism did cause my lack of a social life. if i was NT i wouldn't even be on this forum. why would i? i'd have a relationship and a social life by now. i bet i would've been better looking if i was NT because autists are more likely to have a nasal voice and abnormal facial traits.

and also ADHD isn't half as bad as autism. just take meds and your symptoms are gone or at least reduced. autism cannot have meds, and therapy or people teaching you basic social skills doesn't work because it doesn't biologically interfere with your malfunctioning in behavior like meds do. and only 30-50% of adhd people have symptoms in adulthood. autism stays throughout life. and people with adhd do better socially than autists do.

Last edited:
I don't want to murder anybody but I see where you are coming from

and we are supposed to act according to the things they impose

This is concerning, I am sorry for the suffering you have endured. It all accumulated to this and may possibly grow into a complete psychotic episode.

I hope that one day you won't need to post here anymore, and that you will have moved on.
I hope he goes ER on some foids honestly

No :feelsugh:

That's his life and theirs. Do you want him to sacrifice himself so that you may praise his 'honorable' actions?

You are encouraging what Nietzsche called the "saint".
Do you consider yourself a sheperd after all? Such types interest me.

Relatable. Most people are useless empty headed morons

How’s college life?

How’s college life?
shit

i never met any girls and never found a date yet. barely made friends, just could make occasional brief acquaintances

shit

i never met any girls and never found a date yet. barely made friends, just could make occasional brief acquaintances
:feelsrope: It sucked for incels in college before covid, but I hear it was especially hard with all the restrictions. Foids we’re always a long shot, but without events and hanging out in college common areas, even making friends with guys would be tough if one is introverted. Student groups were always my goto place to meet ppl

:feelsrope: It sucked for incels in college before covid, but I hear it was especially hard with all the restrictions. Foids we’re always a long shot, but without events and hanging out in college common areas, even making friends with guys would be tough if one is introverted. Student groups were always my goto place to meet ppl
did you make friends in college?

A few guys but I haven't really kept in touch post college, RIP
IT is gaslighting as usual. and they think my threads are why i struggle to make friends. like as if people irl can detect my internet history.

IT is gaslighting as usual. and they think my threads are why i struggle to make friends. like as if people irl can detect my internet history.
Yea they're retarded. I was posting on this forum back when I had friends in college and even got elected to two e-boards