Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate how perverted my mind has become

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
  • Masturbating to erotica
  • Hadn't washed my foreskin in weeks (because what's the point?)
  • As I work it harder, the scent of smegma wafts up to my nose
  • I imagine it as the scent of a vagina and get even harder
  • Pleasure.jpg
Does foreskin smell like pussy? It would be a nice and satisfying cope. But seriously, I have a strong feeling that this torturous condition called inceldom just aggravates people's sexual fetishes, and this kind of perversion results. I wish my brain had a reset button. :feelscry:

dat feel when been incel for too long...

That moment when you've been incel for far too long

That moment when you've been incel for far too long
bfl.gif

me too, because you keep making threads about it

Isn't is suppose to be like fish

soon OP will d-evolve into this:
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Same, whenever I see a femoid in yoga pants I feel an urge to just run over and shove my face in her ass and hold her ass there for as long as I possibly can while burried my face as deep as it will go before running away and probably getting arrested and thrown in jail for a lengthy sentence and get ass raped by chads who cant access women.

At this point id eat a femoids ass after she took a shit and didnt wipe if I was able to. I know I wouldnt be this perverted if I was able to touch them and get to experience basic sex, but being deprived of something your body is built to do is just like starving behind a thick yet clear glass of food that you have to look at your ENTIRE life and never able to eat it. Even things that may seem gross to normal people would be an absolute delicacy for me because I been deprived of something thats been on a silver platter my entire life