Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My fucking 6 year old cousin life mogs me i fucking hate him

Puppeter

Puppeter

Kill all females advocate
★★★★★
Just saw a photo of the fucker by a relative and that mf is beautiful he looks like a model already at 6 and he lives in a rich country meanwhile im a poor fuck whos clinging to my shitty job
He probably has a gf already everyone loves him he goes to a wealthy kindergarten where he has friends to play with etc growing with the best life possible
Me? I had a fucking brutal teenhood still have it with no fucking friends no foid whatsover contact since the 2nd grade all thanks to my jewpuberty ruining my nose and forehead fuck this clown world
He lives in jewtorial meanwhile i had to suffer in a gulag for no reason hes also tricky and "swift" meanwhile i was quiet and clumsy
This is such an ERfuel its unreal should i beat the fucker if i have the chance?

Which rich country he lives in?

These are the things that will happen more often as you age. It is absolutely brutal to get mogged by your cousin. It is also happening to me. I can´t take this. How can they have normal lives while I was forced to rot my whole life?

Be glad at least one member of your family can carry on your lineage. Envy is a foid-brained trait

Be glad at least one member of your family can carry on your lineage. Envy is a foid-brained trait
Wtf i dont care that life should have been mine all i wver wanted is to be a prettyboy and have friends and finish the high school not be a dropout

My cousins not 6 but shes younger than me and getting married while ive never even kissed a girl.

We were born to lose.
Fuck wish i could kill them all

Maybe he becomes a manlet.

Just saw a photo of the fucker by a relative and that mf is beautiful he looks like a model already at 6 and he lives in a rich country meanwhile im a poor fuck whos clinging to my shitty job
He probably has a gf already everyone loves him he goes to a wealthy kindergarten where he has friends to play with etc growing with the best life possible
Me? I had a fucking brutal teenhood still have it with no fucking friends no foid whatsover contact since the 2nd grade all thanks to my jewpuberty ruining my nose and forehead fuck this clown world
He lives in jewtorial meanwhile i had to suffer in a gulag for no reason hes also tricky and "swift" meanwhile i was quiet and clumsy
This is such an ERfuel its unreal should i beat the fucker if i have the chance?
Beat the shit out of him fucking grape his gf

My cousins not 6 but shes younger than me and getting married while ive never even kissed a girl.

We were born to lose.
Rape her and ascend

Wtf i dont care that life should have been mine all i wver wanted is to be a prettyboy and have friends and finish the high school not be a dropout
It’s dumb to hate your own blood out of simple envy, especially if he did nothing to you. I say this as someone who you yourself know doesn’t get along with his curry family

yeah same the fucking brutal part that pisses me off is that this elementary mfker had already kissed a girl

My 13 year old cousin is already 6ft while I'm slightly under 5'9:reeeeee:.

envy is the core incel trait
No nigga stop making shit up. A lack of access to unpaid intimacy is the core incel trait. That’s why we term certain people “incels in denial” even if they don’t identify with the blackpill.

Hatred for those dealt a better hand than you is misplaced and frankly cucked. You should hate the people that rigged the game in the first place

Any little boys mog me as soon as they get to hold hands with their loli classmates

yeah same the fucking brutal part that pisses me off is that this elementary mfker had already kissed a girl
Yep when i was in kindergarten i didnt want to learn to write the fuck is this retarded life

It’s dumb to hate your own blood out of simple envy, especially if he did nothing to you. I say this as someone who you yourself know doesn’t get along with his curry family
You sound like a moralfag he did nothing to you :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: idc
That face should have been mine

You sound like a moralfag he did nothing to you :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: idc
That face should have been mine
It’s not about morality, it’s about the fact that your hatred is misplaced. I’m not some soy who’ll tell you to forgive someone who actually did you wrong, but seething at your cousin who was just born with a better face will do nothing but cause you unnecessary stress

Its obvious that he has a bettER pERsonality than you, sweety

Your 13 year old cousin hes gonna end up a 6'7 mogger
Yeah his dad is 6'4 and he's rich as well so he's playing life on easy mode. We have the same blood yet we live in completely different worlds.

Yeah his dad is 6'4 and he's rich as well so he's playing life on easy mode. We have the same blood yet we live in completely different worlds.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: i love seeing richfags live on jewtorial maybe ill kill them just for the gigs

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: i love seeing richfags live on jewtorial maybe ill kill them just for the gigs
Richfags should be tortured and have their wealth distributed to us.

Dropkick him (in Fortnite)

Yeah hes 6 and he is already starting to feel bad for you for the rest of his life.
Then hes gonna show up with Stacy to family events and ignore you.
Its over

Hes mentalcel so its not surprising he enjoys trolling

My fucking 6 year old cousin life mogs me i fucking hate him​

just reading the first six words of a title and getting the first vowel wrong really can give one the wrong first impression about a thread

just reading the first six words of a title and getting the first vowel wrong really can give one the wrong first impression about a thread
Wheres the vowel

We were born to lose.
Believe me , I understand it's a gut wrenching feeling when you see younger relatives of yours ascending.

Throw him in a pool