Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My life is a test to see how long I can go without roping

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I'm in a constant state of boredom and pain. I just want to escape this miserable journey through hell but if I do I know women and normies will celebrate my demise. I can't let them be happy with my fate but as time goes on it becomes harder and harder not to. We most endure this hellish test

Don't let them win brocel. Normies are animals.

No one will celebrate. Its more like no one will know - that is why you keep going.

There is no test. You simply lost the genetic lottery

Don’t let the norm scum defeat you brocel

We are in end times so i want to see how long i could last. Normies doesn't even understand that their DNA has been altered by the shots and they are no longer humans and will be used as the tool of the new fake plandemic to kill the unvaxxed.

I'm just waiting and hoping WW3 comes so I can enjoy normies get what they desERve. Maybe I can take part in some war crimes :feelsaww:

I'm in a constant state of boredom and pain. I just want to escape this miserable journey through hell but if I do I know women and normies will celebrate my demise. I can't let them be happy with my fate but as time goes on it becomes harder and harder not to. We most endure this hellish test
Every human being is in the process of dying so be concerned with the life to come!

I'm just waiting and hoping WW3 comes so I can enjoy normies get what they desERve. Maybe I can take part in some war crimes :feelsaww:
It'll never come.

it’s like we are in a challenge hell chamber where we gotta see how long we will last and survive

I'll take a pass but even scrapping it will be super hard.

I'll do another 5 years but I'd rather be dead today. after 5 years I really have to figure out how to kill myself