Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I fucking hate having small hands, it makes me suicidal

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
I'm not even a turbomanlet (5'10) or have small dick but my hands are fucking tiny at barely seven inches. I hate that I inherited this trait from my short subhuman deathnic mother. I remember when I tried playing football in P.E. I couldn't throw the football properly due to my short and stubby hands. In that same class I witnessed my first major blackpill that still scars my mind today, this guy IN 7TH GRADE was already 6'2 lanky but with a wide frame and mogged the fuck out of everybody and always had a harem of JBs following him around everywhere, he legit looked 17 at 13. JB's constantly complimented his "pianist hands". I have day dreamt about living as him ever since. I can't even cope by playing the piano (my favorite instrument) because of my subhumanity, even giga thick wrists wouldn't save me. I've even thought about getting my hands chopped off so I could get large prosthetic ones.

Foids on social media make it a point to call out every imperfection, especially this one. Even trump wasn't safe from the sizepill at 6'2 because of his barely below average hands.

Over for petite handcels.

Horseface

Foids on social media make it a point to call out every imperfection, especially this one. Even trump wasn't safe from the sizepill at 6'2 because of his barely below average hands.
Good point but it would still be less noticeable on OP since he's average height.

waaah waaah I hate this
waaah waaaah I hate that
waaah waahh waaahh

It's basically the hand equivalent of having a 5.1 inch dick, instead of a 5.5 inch dick.

I'm not even a turbomanlet (5'10) or have small dick but my hands are fucking tiny at barely seven inches. I hate that I inherited this trait from my short subhuman deathnic mother. I remember when I tried playing football in P.E. I couldn't throw the football properly due to my short and stubby hands. In that same class I witnessed my first major blackpill that still scars my mind today, this guy IN 7TH GRADE was already 6'2 lanky but with a wide frame and mogged the fuck out of everybody and always had a harem of JBs following him around everywhere, he legit looked 17 at 13. JB's constantly complimented his "pianist hands". I have day dreamt about living as him ever since. I can't even cope by playing the piano (my favorite instrument) because of my subhumanity, even giga thick wrists wouldn't save me. I've even thought about getting my hands chopped off so I could get large prosthetic ones.
Having prosthetic Hands would be more hell than small hands

waaah waaah I hate this
waaah waaaah I hate that
waaah waahh waaahh
What's your point you stupid nigger, this relates to my inceldom and suffering.

It's basically the hand equivalent of having a 5.1 inch dick, instead of a 5.5 inch dick.
Funny thing is I'm sure my finger length went to my dick instead :feelsUgh:

What's your point you stupid nigger, this relates to my inceldom and suffering.
The point is that hate is a useless and pointless emotion which only harms yourself.
Hating things you can't change is small minded. The world is what it is, we can only make the best out of what is given.
Hate helps noone, it only increases suffering.
Only whiny bitches endulge in hate and nobody likes a whiny bitch.

It's brutal cause my dad despite being 5'2 has giga big hands

The handpill is brutal if your a gamer.......

Imagine thinking 7 is bad, I barely have 6.5 :feelskek:

Mine is less than 6 inches

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back