Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate doctors who “save” people that try to commit suicide

Enemy of Humanity

Enemy of Humanity

nihilist
-
There’s numerous cases of failed suicides where the person is “saved” by doctors. Usually having some severe injury afterwards. Like people shooting themselves in the head with a shotgun and just blowing their face off or someone hangs themself and they are “saved” except they are paralyzed and have brain damaged. My incel uncle drank antifreeze and someone saved him except his organs were destroyed and he just ended up fucking dying a month later. I absolutely despise the way people think humanity is so sacred and that no one should be allowed to die ever. If you see someone killing themself just let them do it. It’s for the best.

The right to die is the only true right that exists. I have no idea how anybody can be against assisted suicide.

Agree

Everybody should have the right to kill themselves if they want to. Nothing wrong with that. Being alive doesn't make your life better. Some people just have shit lives. But normies won't understand that

Agree

Everybody should have the right to kill themselves if they want to. Nothing wrong with that. Being alive doesn't make your life better. Some people just have shit lives. But normies won't understand that
This. My body, my choice. If i want to neck myself then i should be able to neck myself in peace.

The right to blow your fucking brains out should be a human right. My body, my choice.

. I absolutely despise the way people think humanity is so sacred and that no one should be allowed to die ever.
If that's the case most war criminals and rapists and murders and the entirety of death penalty wouldn't have existed.

But then again they also say this shit. Which is unironically frustrating.

Free euthanasia