Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I fucked up.

Do you live with them?
yeah, but we became very distant over the years. They don't really know what I do outside of the house. Like they still thought I had a social circle and stuff even though I mostly go out alone. Basically I've been living a lie since high school

What happened with that Latina girl

What happened with that Latina girl
I haven't seen her since. Felt too depressed to go out lately. I guess it's another wasted opportunity, what else is new, just fucking kill me

You're not bullshiting anyone, son.
It's worth a try...
I say go for it, are you a western curry? might be able to get a sweet uncorrupted girl from a curry village and mould her into the perfect wife/mother
Currywhores from the gau are worse than city tbh, and arranged marriage is just randian-speak for betabuxxing. @GreenBull, FINISH HIM!

snap out of it, i am a manlet, not even half a man.

jk, yeah ive had worse but it is what it is.

jfl at raging at your parents when you are GL because of them. source of your money, shelter and food. no wonder you got kicked out tbh.

I haven't seen her since. Felt too depressed to go out lately. I guess it's another wasted opportunity, what else is new, just fucking kill me
You did good rejecting that arranged marriage crap. My parents tried to say "we will find you a great girl to marry when you get a good job" and I yelled at them for that shit.
In modern western society an arranged marriage wouldn't work since it she doesn't like you she can easily leave and has nothing holding her back.
For me it's either I can get a girl legitimately or I die a KISSLESS virgin.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back