Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I found some website that pays 10$ a day to make surveys - my SEAmaxxing fund

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★

I've done it for like 2 hours and they gave me 10$ already. Actually it's like 13$ now.

Idk how reliable this shit is long term though...

I need to make 20$ a month reliably. This website is pretty chill though ngl tbh tbh tbh.

Care to share the site, so I can also surveymaxx?

I hope I can get 20$ out of this today JFL

I will do this every day before I SEAmaxx to see if it is reliable.

Care to share the site, so I can also surveymaxx?
Joking brudda of course I'll share with my cel nigga. But I'll post it in the Bunker so the cucks can't see it.

I only hope you fail

I only hope you fail
I will never fail.

My Tulpa has promised me the feature I know I will succeed because my Tulpa has foresaw it and she is the extension of my inner psyche connected with this world just like Lein from Serial Experiments.

I will SEAmaxx and Philippines and I will live a good life there.

Thanks brocel

FUUUUCK SOME NIGGER JUST STOLE THIS FROM ME I WAS ABOUT TO MAKE 9£ FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I BET IT WAS YOU :lul:

I will never fail.

My Tulpa has promised me the feature I know I will succeed because my Tulpa has foresaw it and she is the extension of my inner psyche connected with this world just like Lein from Serial Experiments.

Eliot Rodger's dad SEAmaxxed .

Why so much hate
He literally only post doomer shit to me 24/7.

I talk to him about surgery he doomposts my surgery 24/7, I talk to him about my life he doomposts my life

dafuq is wrong with that nigga JFL

Yeah ok I will fail then so what. Nigga needs to realize I ALREADY FAILED. I AM AT THE BOTTOM ALREADY, WHAT THE FUCK ELSE CAN I LOSE HUH? MY LIFE? OK COOL I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT LIVING A TRASH LIFE LIKE THIS ANYWAY.

He doesnt wanna share how he does it
I shared on PM.

I'm not gonna share with you though because you always mean with me but if somebody else wants it I can PM them.

I don't wanna share because there is IT trannies browsing this forums and other bluepilled faggots why woudl I give them this new discovery I made.

He doesnt wanna share how he does it
Anyway its not like its some big mystery this shit is easy to find tbh I found it yesterday after reading passive income reddits.

I will never fail.

How much money do you plan to save before traveling there?

I have more or less the same idea in the back of my mind, and the more time goes by, the more I want to make it a reality.

I need to make 20$ a month reliably.
You can get more begging on the side of the street.
Although I am pretty sure only homeless chad gets money.

How much money do you plan to save before traveling there?

I have more or less the same idea in the back of my mind, and the more time goes by, the more I want to make it a reality.
Extremely based. I had this dream at the back of my head for the last 5-6 years but I was too much of a pussy to get it going. Well I'm at this point in life where I lost everything, I don't give a fuck anymore. I'm 28, I'm not getting any younger. This is the last chance to ascend and not end up being a creepy oldcel with a 15 age difference wife. Tbh I want a 20-22 yr old wife. 9-6 year difference is ok but it is pushing it I think.

As for your question, I'll have around 10,000$, but this isn't only for Philippines.

I am going to Pattaya first where I'm going to blow through half of this money fucking bar girls every day to make up for my lack of experience with women so that I can actually know what I'm doing when I get to Philippines JFL.

Then I'll fly to Cebu city in Philippines and live there for the foreseeable future on a tight budget of around 500-600$. I'm leaving next March. 11 months from now on. 600$ budget will just be to cover my basic daily needs rent electricity food etc. Then I will try make more money with making Android apps, youtube maxxing, maybe scamming Americans on Tinder etc.

Ideally I would be earning 1,200-2000$ a month. That would give you a 'king' life in Philippines. Upper middle class kind of earnings over there. I will work towards that, but I need to secure at least the basics first.

You can get more begging on the side of the street.
Although I am pretty sure only homeless chad gets money.
Begging in Philippines? They gonna give me like 0.10$ a day JFL. That country is very poor. 300$ a month is considered a good salary there bro.

Begging in Philippines? They gonna give me like 0.10$ a day JFL. That country is very poor. 300$ a month is considered a good salary there bro.
for real?
burgerland money is so inflated jfl.

how much do you need to retire in SEA. I have GBP currency

how much do you need to retire in SEA. I have GBP currency
To retire?

Depends.

Do you want to live a good life or do you want to live like locals or somewhere in-between?

If you want to go giga-poverty-local standards then you can easily live on like 200$ a month and that includes the monthly 40$ visa cost. So probably around 2500$ a year, so if you wanna stay alive for like 20-30 years then I would say you could retire with 47k£.

But this is poverty standards. To have a decent living, with medical costs for 20-30 years you'll probably need around 300-400k£.

To retire?

Depends.

Do you want to live a good life or do you want to live like locals or somewhere in-between?

If you want to go giga-poverty-local standards then you can easily live on like 200$ a month and that includes the monthly 40$ visa cost. So probably around 2500$ a year, so if you wanna stay alive for like 20-30 years then I would say you could retire with 47k£.

But this is poverty standards. To have a decent living, with medical costs for 20-30 years you'll probably need around 300-400k£.
Ideally something in between would be good
But 47k is too much rn :feelsrope:

Ideally something in between would be good
But 47k is too much rn :feelsrope:
Then just do it like me brocel.

I will have less than 10k£ going in there. I am just going to work online doing this bullshit jobs. Look I already made like 10$ and I worked for like an hour maybe two max today on this survey shit JFL. Besides this survey shit is unironically fun, it is not braindead it is actually kinda funyn and sometimes they even let you play games, today I had to play my VR headset and they gave me 2$ for 20 minutes of work JFL. Also I did a study today for 1$ where they make me talk about being autistic.

All you need is 20$ a day and you will already live a low-middle class life by Cebu city standards. Cebu city ain't Manila but it is a modern city 'in a third world standard of course'. I already made 13$ today JFL, only need to find 7$, can probably do the other bullshit survey websites to cover that.

I'm gonna look for a filipina to move in with me, I want a call-center waifu. It will help the costs more too. I unironically dream a of a call center woman to be my wife how can modern women accuse me of being exploitive in the third world... I'm not even gonna make her pay rent, all she has to do is cook me some rice like a good noodle. That is a steal deal if I ever heard one, If somebody told me I can live for free just cook rice for him every day I would take that shit in a instant, how is this exploitation JFL

I'm gonna work max 4 hours a day, then the other 4 I wanna spend programming google apps and other shit to make more income streams for the future with google ad sense. Maybe I'll scam some Americans too, I'll setup some VMs and get some AI models trained to help me avoid Tinder detection and just go scam Amerifaggots with spoofing my location. I'll pretend to be a hot chick and just tell them to cashapp me 20$ for an uber. Easy daily wage.

I am going fully remote fuck this shit, I give up on the west I really do. I do not give a fuck anymore man I'm leaving the West fuck the West, fuck UK, fuck all this shit I'm never coming back here I choose a simpler life.

I used to think this is impossible, that this will never happen, how could I make something like this work? I will fail. It can't happen... Thoughts like this in my mind 24/7.

But now after 28 years of living with a crippiling depression, autismmaxxed and celhood.

I just say.

Fuck it we ball

Extremely based. I had this dream at the back of my head for the last 5-6 years but I was too much of a pussy to get it going. Well I'm at this point in life where I lost everything, I don't give a fuck anymore. I'm 28, I'm not getting any younger. This is the last chance to ascend and not end up being a creepy oldcel with a 15 age difference wife. Tbh I want a 20-22 yr old wife. 9-6 year difference is ok but it is pushing it I think.

As for your question, I'll have around 10,000$, but this isn't only for Philippines.

I am going to Pattaya first where I'm going to blow through half of this money fucking bar girls every day to make up for my lack of experience with women so that I can actually know what I'm doing when I get to Philippines JFL.

Then I'll fly to Cebu city in Philippines and live there for the foreseeable future on a tight budget of around 500-600$. I'm leaving next March. 11 months from now on. 600$ budget will just be to cover my basic daily needs rent electricity food etc. Then I will try make more money with making Android apps, youtube maxxing, maybe scamming Americans on Tinder etc.

Ideally I would be earning 1,200-2000$ a month. That would give you a 'king' life in Philippines. Upper middle class kind of earnings over there. I will work towards that, but I need to secure at least the basics first.
Cool, I hope your plan goes well. However, squandering your money doesn't seem to be a good idea if you first want to spend some time in Thailand. For example, if you could find an opportunity to set up your own business here, you'd need a certain amount of money to create a functioning business. I completely understand that you want to take advantage of the pleasures the country has to offer, but you shouldn't be compulsive about it, which could hinder your long-term plans.

This French oldcel started with approximately 10,000 dollars to open his own restaurant:
View: https://youtu.be/cZrVTk_QVlo?feature=shared

Cool, I hope your plan goes well. However, squandering your money doesn't seem to be a good idea if you first want to spend some time in Thailand. For example, if you could find an opportunity to set up your own business here, you'd need a certain amount of money to create a functioning business. I completely understand that you want to take advantage of the pleasures the country has to offer, but you shouldn't be compulsive about it, which could hinder your long-term plans.

This French oldcel started with approximately 10,000 dollars to open his own restaurant:
View: https://youtu.be/cZrVTk_QVlo?feature=shared

He also said that the biggest mistake you could make there , is trusting women lol

Then just do it like me brocel.

I will have less than 10k£ going in there. I am just going to work online doing this bullshit jobs. Look I already made like 10$ and I worked for like an hour maybe two max today on this survey shit JFL. Besides this survey shit is unironically fun, it is not braindead it is actually kinda funyn and sometimes they even let you play games, today I had to play my VR headset and they gave me 2$ for 20 minutes of work JFL. Also I did a study today for 1$ where they make me talk about being autistic.

All you need is 20$ a day and you will already live a low-middle class life by Cebu city standards. Cebu city ain't Manila but it is a modern city 'in a third world standard of course'. I already made 13$ today JFL, only need to find 7$, can probably do the other bullshit survey websites to cover that.

I'm gonna look for a filipina to move in with me, I want a call-center waifu. It will help the costs more too. I unironically dream a of a call center woman to be my wife how can modern women accuse me of being exploitive in the third world... I'm not even gonna make her pay rent, all she has to do is cook me some rice like a good noodle. That is a steal deal if I ever heard one, If somebody told me I can live for free just cook rice for him every day I would take that shit in a instant, how is this exploitation JFL

I'm gonna work max 4 hours a day, then the other 4 I wanna spend programming google apps and other shit to make more income streams for the future with google ad sense. Maybe I'll scam some Americans too, I'll setup some VMs and get some AI models trained to help me avoid Tinder detection and just go scam Amerifaggots with spoofing my location. I'll pretend to be a hot chick and just tell them to cashapp me 20$ for an uber. Easy daily wage.

I am going fully remote fuck this shit, I give up on the west I really do. I do not give a fuck anymore man I'm leaving the West fuck the West, fuck UK, fuck all this shit I'm never coming back here I choose a simpler life.

I used to think this is impossible, that this will never happen, how could I make something like this work? I will fail. It can't happen... Thoughts like this in my mind 24/7.

But now after 28 years of living with a crippiling depression, autismmaxxed and celhood.

I just say.

Fuck it we ball
Nice man. Geomaxxing is super based

I’m the same age as you and got like 6.5k£ saved up and going nowhere in the West

Although I’m not sure if surveys have long term longevity

Scamming bugerland ameriCUNTS is reparations BASED :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back