Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A victory against my dumbcunt brothers and whore sister

My 2 brothers have gotten engaged to their current gfs within the last month. Since then, my brothers and their cunt fiancées have been joking about me being the single guy in the family. Not only that, my brothers give me shit for being a long term NEET and for not drinking alcohol, or participating in society like a loyal goycuck. Even the bitches they're engaged to have been making jokes about my criminal activities.
Well I had a great victory against those cunts this week.
My brothers asked my dad for financial help with the weddings. When I heard this, I immediately got in my car and paid my father a visit. I talked to my dad for over 3 hours about marriage failures, state of relationships, the truth about my brother's shitty spending habits, about my other brother being a debt ridden retard, about the bitch behaviour of my brothers' partners. My mother and my father have agreed with me - he won't be paying for the weddings :feelsokman:
Not only that, he's begun charging my sister rent for my parent's investment property she lives in, and to make me property manager of his investment property (meaning I'll be the one collecting rent from my sister and the one who manages property maintenance).
For 10 years, I've mowed my dad's lawn, cut his hedges, cleaned his pool, done all the paperwork for insurance/registration/rates/bills, painted and renovated his house whenever he wants projects done, and even looked after him for 6 months after surgery, taken him to shops/medical appointments now that he cannot legally drive. With the exception of us going for a monthly takeaway at the beach which he pays for, I've not once received money from my dad for anything. Meanwhile my brothers and sister use my father as a walking ATM. He paid off their HECs student loans, he let my sister live rent free in a property, he even purchased my brothers their first cars. While my cunt siblings took out mortgages and loans with my father as guarantor at the same time as they wasted money on cruises and overseas trips, I lived a pretty frugal life on a tight budget. While my father bailed my sister out of her failed marriage with free rent for nearly 3 years, I lived in a shed.
Well now I finally used my influence to fuck over my brother and my cunt sister.
What was my first act as property manager? To get the spare apartment keycard and take back my dog from my sister's apartment :feelsLightsaber: When my sister got back from work and discovered it, there were 11 phone calls from her to my father's answering machine. I blocked her. My dog which my sister stole is securely back at my shed :feelskek:
View attachment 1099034
In summary, I convinced my dad not to stop being an ATM for my brothers, to not pay for their weddings, and to stop letting my sister live rent free in his investment property.
They deserve to die,

INSANELY BASED :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
YOU DID FUCKING WELL OP :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

My 2 brothers have gotten engaged to their current gfs within the last month. Since then, my brothers and their cunt fiancées have been joking about me being the single guy in the family. Not only that, my brothers give me shit for being a long term NEET and for not drinking alcohol, or participating in society like a loyal goycuck. Even the bitches they're engaged to have been making jokes about my criminal activities.
My brothers asked my dad for financial help with the weddings. When I heard this, I immediately got in my car and paid my father a visit. I talked to my dad for over 3 hours about marriage failures, state of relationships, the truth about my brother's shitty spending habits, about my other brother being a debt ridden retard, about the bitch behaviour of my brothers' partners. My mother and my father have agreed with me - he won't be paying for the weddings :feelsokman:
Not only that, he's begun charging my sister rent for my parent's investment property she lives in, and to make me property manager of his investment property (meaning I'll be the one collecting rent from my sister and the one who manages property maintenance).
For 10 years, I've mowed my dad's lawn, cut his hedges, cleaned his pool, done all the paperwork for insurance/registration/rates/bills, painted and renovated his house whenever he wants projects done, and even looked after him for 6 months after surgery, taken him to shops/medical appointments now that he cannot legally drive. With the exception of us going for a monthly takeaway at the beach which he pays for, I've not once received money from my dad for anything. Meanwhile my brothers and sister use my father as a walking ATM. He paid off their HECs student loans, he let my sister live rent free in a property, he even purchased my brothers their first cars. While my cunt siblings took out mortgages and loans with my father as guarantor at the same time as they wasted money on cruises and overseas trips, I lived a pretty frugal life on a tight budget. While my father bailed my sister out of her failed marriage with free rent for nearly 3 years, I lived in a shed.
Well now I finally used my influence to fuck over my brother and my cunt sister.
What was my first act as property manager? To get the spare apartment keycard and take back my dog from my sister's apartment :feelsLightsaber: When my sister got back from work and discovered it, there were 11 phone calls from her to my father's answering machine. I blocked her. My dog which my sister stole is securely back at my shed :feelskek:
View attachment 1099034
In summary, I convinced my dad not to stop being an ATM for my brothers, to not pay for their weddings, and to stop letting my sister live rent free in his investment property.
No mercy, no quarter, not a single drop of blood unspilt

I’d do the same thing to my own sister, the materialistic whore

rock-clapping.gif

My sister married a (behavior) subhuman and she is a single mom and I now have to betabuxx the niece due to laws here
Wait wot? What laws/country is this. Seems unbelievable.

Based the Incel Jihad against normies is based

@abuincelalaustrali dox that toilet here

Right on my man. I am a long term NEET and I have no such elegant based future for my revenge.

You did good. My sister married a (behavior) subhuman and she is a single mom and I now have to betabuxx the niece due to laws here
What law? If someone get a girl pregnant in hk, he doesnt have to pay child support?

How can you live as neet on your own when u gotta pay rent,bills and food?

Life fuel holy shit. Congrats, I bet you felt euphoric

View attachment 1099034
you deserve the help and life they got

You did good. My sister married a (behavior) subhuman and she is a single mom and I now have to betabuxx the niece due to laws here
Wait, wait, wait, what? Hold on, what country do you fucking live in where that happens? The fuck?