Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i found out about an online job called that requires no degrees and pays well (NEETS GTFIH)

Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-
The job requires you to listen to pre-recorded audio and typing out what you hear, accurately word for word.Of course this requires some skill and typing practice and fortunately there are alot of online transcription practice tests you can try out before applying on any transcription job sites.

I recommend applying to this site,since it's the best according to my online research.

After you get the job , once you transcribe a piece of audio ,its gonna be reviewed by another user who gives you points or etc. So you have to be a bit proficient or you can get fired if you get enough bad reviews on your transcriptions.

If you want to practice transcribing before applying ,you can use this resource and many like it.

Apparently its a 4-12 week wait before they notify you whether you got the job or not though,but you can apply to multiple transcription sites like this in the meantime ,plus its better than nothing if your a shut in NEET.

the salary is something like 250 dollars per week or so but it's honestly flexible ,it depends on how good you are and how many hours your willing to put in.

Last edited:
How much have you made yourself? :feelsjuice:

I'd rather not blindly listen to the companies. :feelshehe:

How much have you made yourself? :feelsjuice:

I'd rather not blindly listen to the companies. :feelshehe:
zero, my typing speed is 30wpm ,very sub par for a job like this and it takes too much effort to improve, i'd rather just get drunk and fap tbh.

although i heard from multiple sources on cuckeddit ,it's the best online transcription site that pays anything beyond pennies compared to other online hustles with no experience.

"Pays well"

Payment 250 nigger bucks per week

Fucking 250 nigger bucks seriously OP?
Not everyone is a spoiled rich kid with good family like you who enjoys delicious food and goes on vacation every week and is a voluntary celibate. Go fuck yourself faggot

can you automate this?:feelsthink:

"Pays well"

i get like 100 bucks a month as NEET allowance from my parents,250 dollars a week would make me feel like Jeff Bezos,

because I hate u neet niggers

are u non nt or subhuman looking?

If not fuck off
ask anyone here ,i'm the trueest of the truecels as a subhuman curry, plus for many people it's not a choice to be a NEET,I've been struggling to get out of NEETdom for quite some time now but have faced constant failure at every turn for one reason or another.

Last edited:
Not everyone is a spoiled rich kid with good family like you who enjoys delicious food and goes on vacation every week and is a voluntary celibate. Go fuck yourself faggot

can you automate this?:feelsthink:
Don't think you can but i'm not that tech savvy enough to know for sure.Alot of the major complaints people have on transcription sites is that many of the audio you have to transcribe, accurately word for word is very low quality and muffled.So maybe it's not possible to get a program to recognize the words and type it for you.

Last edited:
"Pays well"

Tbh, for people living on the lower end of income, or below their means, who also have a shit ton of free time that would be wasted anyway. Why not? 250 aint bad. Not even 3 months in or so and the average vidya enjoyer could buy themselves a 4090. Something that they'd only really dream of having. Food enjoyers could pay for daily takeout and still have money left over. 250 a week for a year. That's 13k. kek @13k I've seen jobs that pay less in ads. Pretty decent for doing fuck all. Think of how much money postmaxxers would make. Typing is their job.

Think of those "rich kids" everyone knew that got like 50-100+ weekly allowance from their parents. Just for typing shit out? We do that shit all day every day anyway. Could be a good idea for some NEET copers or anyone really. @Truefaitholdorder if you'd like i'll sticky this thread to help brocels out. But I want to move it from ID. Preferably to the sewers actually. And you can make a second thread linking to this one in lounge because lurkers can get fucked. They aren't entitled to shit from us.

Tbh, for people living on the lower end of income, or below their means, who also have a shit ton of free time that would be wasted anyway. Why not? 250 aint bad. Not even 3 months in or so and the average vidya enjoyer could buy themselves a 4090. Something that they'd only really dream of having. Food enjoyers could pay for daily takeout and still have money left over. 250 a week for a year. That's 13k. kek @13k I've seen jobs that pay less

Think of those "rich kids" everyone knew that got like 50-100+ weekly allowance from their parents. Just for typing shit out? We do that shit all day every day anyway. Could be a good idea for some NEET copers or anyone really. @Truefaitholdorder if you'd like i'll sticky this thread to help brocels out. But I want to move it from ID. Preferably to the sewers actually. And you can make a second thread linking to this one in lounge because lurkers can get fucked. They aren't entitled to shit from us.
yeah,sure dude

Its good for extra income though but I dont see any job openings for it

@Truefaitholdorder is this an online remote job? Where can we find job openings for it
yeah all transcription jobs are remote

I see alot of openings on indeed

and the first company allegis transcription i hear is very legit and pays quadruple to what you can get on rev

plus you can also free lance on fiver as a transcriptionist

many people are doing so

https://www.fiverr.com/snowflake48/transcribe-audio-or-video-transcript
https://www.fiverr.com/diansosa/tra...-or-english-in-24-hours-translation-available

Last edited:
Won't allow me to do transcription in CA on that site, it's over.

Can't even wipe my ass with 250 a week bro u keep this job for urself

ask anyone here ,i'm the trueest of the truecels as a subhuman curry, plus for many people it's not a choice to be a NEET,I've been struggling to get out of NEETdom for quite some time now but have faced constant failure at every turn for one reason or another.
yes some money better than no money. you need money to farm more money. so yeah you should do this job. get license. Get some degree or certification. then Maxx further

I'm a broke 18 year old with no job so 250 a week sounds sexy for Vidya purchases

No transcription for your face.

"We are not currently accepting applications from your location."​

OVER for thirdworldcels :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

the salary is something like 250 dollars per week
Lmao and for that 250 Dolla u will need to wagecuck hours and hours in ur house, can't even listen to some background tunes because your job is literally listening to boring audio and transcribing it. And guarantee they will deduct monies from your salary for every small mistake u made.

Fucking cope, if you need to do some shit job, at least do something where u can listen music or watch video while doing so you don't blow ur brains out because of how boring it is.

Indeed.

Years ago, I was subscribed to this website:

A Pean hole's approval? Quite nice. "Approval" meant being waved away each time I approached them for employment.

Observe:

View attachment 608437

Screenshot from 2022 01 27 09 38 22

Screenshot from 2022 01 27 09 39 10

Screenshot from 2022 01 27 09 40 07

Screenshot from 2022 01 27 09 39 47

Screenshot from 2022 01 27 09 40 19

I'm going to follow this thread.

Yeah so we should just sign up and wait in the back of the line that has 1 million people? JFL good luck bro

Sounds like that amazon mturk thing, yeah most of these r bullshit and $250 a week is nothing if it's 40 hours altho if ur a 3rdworldcel it might be ok

Interesting...

salary is something like 250 dollars per week
Nigga, my shittys week where I bearly worked any hours get me a better check than that. Only 3rd world niggas with hyperinflation could live off that much.

Nigga, my shittys week where I bearly worked any hours get me a better check than that. Only 3rd world niggas with hyperinflation could live off that much.
what do you work as?

what do you work as?
Line inspector at a farm. Pretty much the nigga that makes sure any food that looks rotten gets thrown out. The pay isn't good but it's easy work and you get a 100$ bonus if you show up every day of the week.

Can it be done on phone

"PLEASE MAKE SURE WE CAN CLEARLY SEE YOU IN THE VIDEO. DO NOT SUBMIT JUST AUDIO."

JFL do i need say more?

Does it require showing your face or whatever? I don't like showing myself.

mu face is gon get me rejected for typing out subtitles on a pc screen now, this what its come to. no thank you nigga

Sounds good but i need this in German i type over 100 wpm

Line inspector at a farm. Pretty much the nigga that makes sure any food that looks rotten gets thrown out. The pay isn't good but it's easy work and you get a 100$ bonus if you show up every day of the week.
what type of food do you see? like ground beef? chicken legs?

damn seems like an interesting gig
It's boring, cold, and you work long hours. I want to get a better job but I'm just using this for insurance so I surgerymaxx a bit. I'm looking into getting a job as a corrections officer so I can moneymaxx better.

Looks interesting :feelshehe:

The job requires you to listen to pre-recorded audio and typing out what you hear, accurately word for word.Of course this requires some skill and typing practice and fortunately there are alot of online transcription practice tests you can try out before applying on any transcription job sites.

I recommend applying to this site,since it's the best according to my online research.

After you get the job , once you transcribe a piece of audio ,its gonna be reviewed by another user who gives you points or etc. So you have to be a bit proficient or you can get fired if you get enough bad reviews on your transcriptions.

If you want to practice transcribing before applying ,you can use this resource and many like it.

Apparently its a 4-12 week wait before they notify you whether you got the job or not though,but you can apply to multiple transcription sites like this in the meantime ,plus its better than nothing if your a shut in NEET.

the salary is something like 250 dollars per week or so but it's honestly flexible ,it depends on how good you are and how many hours your willing to put in.
I'm planning on doing this. Been planning for awhile now.

It's boring, cold, and you work long hours. I want to get a better job but I'm just using this for insurance so I surgerymaxx a bit. I'm looking into getting a job as a corrections officer so I can moneymaxx better.
yeah corrections officer would definitely be better for money Maxxing

Not available in my location. Brutal NoHopePILL+poorcel