Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I found, genuinely, the worst article I've ever seen on us.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Badly formatted, badly written, and there's absolutely ZERO fluidity. Nothing to back up the writer's statements, either. This writes like something I'd write if I was literally 12 years old.

Reddit and Incels: The Graveyard of Internet Culture
M. Lynn
M. Lynn

Follow
Jul 27 · 15 min read
1*gOyQpO0ovNCDCgC9g1JbvQ.png

1*Z4iyNao9hD7MZVdY7kJ4fw.gif

Reddit is a weird place..It’s like your Taxidermist Uncle’s weird basement with an otter stuffed like a teddy bear. It smells a little weird, the lights are dodgy and your uncle and his pals will go down there sometimes to talk about hunting, republicans, and how soft the new generation are. You sit there and you wonder, will I be like that when I’m older? Yes, Timmy, you will hate kids.

Maybe, it’s like a jungle. A jungle that snows, has a small desert section, where all the trees are both live and dead, the animals are both full and hungry, and just everything changes radically with every step you take. Between your Uncle’s weird basement, and the jungle, Reddit is a staple of internet culture and is, in fact, it’s hub. The Queen Bee of memes. It’s where they can come from most times, with subreddits such as The Meme Economy. It’s a whole other world from Instagram, where the Viners migrate to make their unfunny content, or Twitter, where the celebrities say something in a claim to be anti-racist but actually end up being racist. Reddit is everything. You want a subreddit about towels? You got it! You want to argue about Communism on a meme subreddit? You got it! What you haven’t got though, is a why. Why do people create subreddits to laugh at people who hate women? To expose them? To make fun of them? Have you actually seen both sides? Have you seen one side? Did you even know what an incel was before you read this and now think: ‘Oh Jesus what am I getting into?’ You’re thinking that and, while I’m writing this, I’m thinking that too. Let’s go through this together, hey?

Incels

Let’s get this one over with nice and quick. Incels, an abbreviation for involuntary celibate, are people who can’t get girls, for some reason or another that isn’t their casual sexism, unwillingness to wash or their hopes that somebody who doesn’t go out with them will get raped. These can be put into numero tres categories: The Incels, MGTOW, and The Nice Guys. Now, be warned as I was warned, that upon entering the subreddit ‘Braincel’, I was told that is was QUARANTINED. Gasp! Shock!

The first thing that I notice is a pinned message.

‘To the users of the former r/cringeanarchy’. They detail that their subreddit will not be a replacement for their deceased racist and political subreddit and that any racism (including Jews) will be banned. The subreddit is dark, oddly ominous for such a ridiculous group of people. The rules, thirteen in total, seem sporadic in normality and borderline absurdity. There are no low effort photos of women or attractive men allowed, no teenagers, no Brigading and no mention of IncelTears content. IncelTears is the subreddit that can only be described as the circus Crowd laughing at the performing elephant.

Now comes one of the most irregular ones: ‘Femcel’. A female involuntary celibate, to be precise, is something that I’ve never actually heard about as much. In fact, it comes off to me like the scumbags who are posting here are in fact nearly all men. The rules says: ‘Those who continuously claim there are as many female incels than male incels will receive a warning then a ban.’ So they understand they’re low in female numbers, and yet still continue to treat women in such an ugly fashion..Wonder why. I only found the subreddit to be more memes, until I came across MGTOW.

MGTOW is an abbreviation for: ‘Men Going Their Own Way’, and the subreddit says they forge their own identities and paths to self-defined success.

How do we forge our own identities? How do we define success? Money, fun, women? You think that this sounds like a subreddit about helping men be themselves, and help them achieve their dreams, right? So when did it become about hating women? What does all that have to do with posts such as ‘The only value women have is the value we give them’? It starts off with: ‘Figured this a good mention seeing as I’ve never been all too popular with girls throughout my life. However, I’ve spent the past couple of years surrounded by guys that are great with girls, and I’ve learned an experienced quite a bit this past or so myself.’ It’s like a guide of how to fail miserably at getting a girl. The first one, and I shit you not people, says that the less you value women the more they will value you. Yes, Brian, yes we know that if we don’t show our care and affection for women they will basically want to ride us. The second one is great sex, and in the third one he says: ‘Keep up your appearances, and secondly finances. I’m pretty broke, but keeping clean and confident has done me a lot of justice.’ And from there you just get a couple of talents. Pick them up from the shop, you know? Easy pickings. His epilogue advises his fellow…Men? It feels weird to call them that… Anyway, he advises his fellow Men not to care what women think, and not to respect them. If you’re not having sex with them, then they aren’t worth your time. But no fear, Dwellers! Eventually you’ll exhibit control! This man should know, he hangs around with attractive women a lot, he even says so. There’s also gems such as ‘Marriage is Fraud’ and ‘She allows you to have sex with her, therefore she deserves to be spoiled and treated like a princess — Everyone in 2019’.

The opinions clash. It’s difficult writing about these people because they clash, they don’t at all coincide with one another and yet something brings them under one umbrella. Don’t respect women, but DO respect women! Sex is nothing, sex is everything! I feel a headache coming on. It’s tiring. Five pages and I’m almost wiped.

Sometimes, it’s sad. There’s people considering prostitution, and even hate on millennials! There’s some post about how if your kid isn’t comfortable with rap music they can’t carpool for them, and the user says it was posted by ‘some useless, trashy, entitled Millennial twat.’. Yes, post that on the subreddit, complain about Millennials! If you do it enough they might disappear!

It was then, and by then I mean about fifty minutes ago, that I realised I needed to learn more about these people to write about them, and dwell among their ugly, home that is most likely located underneath a bridge. Problem is, Reddit has become good at censoring these things. Ah yes, Reddit is what I must use and not 4chan for 4chan is dangerous territory. No more should I go there than try and play one of those games that I won’t last five minutes playing. 4chan is Nazi country as Barstow is bat country, I’m not willing to go that deep looking for some pathetically incapable men, but perhaps when I want to find the neo-nazis then 4chan may be referred to. I decide to just generally look on the internet for these people until I come across something. Perhaps a week ago, near two, Bianca trended on Twitter. I knew a girl named Bianca, I thought to myself then, she was Romanian and went to my school for a while. Not anymore. This Bianca was named Bianca Devins, a teenager. 17 year old ‘e-girl’ some have described her as, but to be honest when I think of e-girls I think of mine bath water and capitalism like some sort of deadly concoction. This isn’t a true crime book, so I won’t go into huge details, but it came out that the man had shared photos of her death online.

In a society where we are so desensitised to death through movies, and video games, we don’t think much when there’s a murder other than “oh what a shame”. But this was shared online. She couldn’t drink alcohol legally yet, she was fresh from high school and suddenly her corpse is plaguing the internet like rats fresh off a boat in the middle ages. *His instagram story played out the deaths using quotes like ‘This is your life, and it’s ending one minute at a time.’ And ‘Here comes Hell. It’s redemption, right?’

Fight Club, Rock songs, and sexual anger unleashed after Bianca may have kissed someone else. That argument ended with death, and Bianca’s friends got an unsettling message at 6:00. *

So, yeah, it’s fun to make fun of these guys. I’ve done it before, I’ve done it just then, but some will just be. * — BBC

pushed to the edge, and people like Bianca pay the price.

We already know this, though, don’t we? We know that they turn to revenge after being rejected again and again and again and again, but why are they rejected? Why don’t I ask?

Before, though, can I throw my two cents in? My biggest help in writing whatever the fuck this is is AskAnIncel, a subreddit where you..Ask an incel. While the question in question doesn’t have altogether too much relevance in the ‘why’ a reply can offer something..

‘So true. Women bitching about rejection are just lazy. Men bitching about rejection get rejected hundred times a day.’

Now, we gotta distinguish hyperbole haven’t we? Hundred times a day? If you’re being serious, pal, then that’s why. You’re not sincere, you’re hunting for pussy, licking your lips and greasily sliding into DMs every single day. When one rejects you, you go find another and another until finally one takes you in and you learn to love. Insincerity, an Incel’s greatest weakness but also it’s most conspicuous quality.

Jesus Christ these people give me a fucking headache.

It takes some thinking to realise why these people do what they do. They talk a lot about looks. A Stacy (an attractive woman) mocked me because I’m fat, and or short and or ugly. Bet she has a Chad (attractive male) boyfriend.

Their slang and way of speaking stinks of such obnoxious entitlement I can imagine them banging their knife and fork on the table, pimples sprouting from their face with the odd hair that refuses to move and grow, just crying GIMME SEX GIMME SEX GIMMESEXGIMMESEXGIMMESEXGIMMESEXXXXXXXXXX.

They don’t realise that it’s personality, too. Maybe it’s a Catch-22. You don’t get treated well by women (because of your own assumptions) and so you treat them like shit, and then they treat you like shit. My cool hair can’t treat people like shit, though, but my temperamental attitude and utter entitlement can though. You see?

It’s at this point, I delve further. The next morning, or afternoon rather, or maybe the beginning of the evening, but definitely not the mid-evening, I watch a video by Strange Aeons, a Canadian YouTube whom was linked to me by a friend. Her video delved deep into the incel.me forums and, while spectacular, I had to find this website for myself.

I can’t say I didn’t look, but it didn’t come up with anything whatsoever. This is a reddit thing, so I didn’t want to go to Tumblr but eventually I decided to fuck it off, because there’s nothing here that’s really going to let me display pure, primal incel behaviour. It takes me less than a minute, however, to find out they have moved to an Icelandic domain. Jackpot, hehehehehhe.

There’s also a lot of slang within the community, and while I’ve noted some of them as I’ve mentioned them (Chads, Stacy’s, etc.) there are also some that seem strangely like their own language. After writing these first nine pages I began to have a headache, and while telling my friend about it he seemed to have more insight into it than I did on the slang. The term femoid is one I had seen but I didn’t exactly know about. Of course the definition is quite simple: female. However, they refuse to call them females. Luke, my friend, told me that they refuse to call them females. It’s as if that they’re less than human, perhaps? The idea of this seems wild at first, and somewhat stupid. Is this real journalism? A good start? Sure. I told my friend that I have created the worst thing known to man. When I explain it to him, he replied with:

‘Don’t forget femoids.’

‘What are femoids?’

‘Female,’ He said, ‘They refuse to call them women.’

This is prevalent, I found. It’s femoid among the more extreme ones, and just females. Never women. Look at this femoid and her Chad, or look at this bitch who rejected me in my workplace because of my face.

A Becky is basically just an attractive woman too, like a Stacy, just as a heads up if I ever actually do use that term.

IncelTears. They’re the subreddit where I actually found out about Incels. They take from reddit, 4chan, and general social media where they find incels and just plaster their messages, with names censored usually, to the whole subreddit. They themselves also have an Incel Language dictionary, with ninety-six terms from thirty-six contributors. They have 285,639 followers among them, and the ferocity, usually, is just on the side of the incels. Hate group, bullies, such and such. I thought IncelTears just takes this, and laughs. One post from an incel forum made by ‘LordOfTheIncels’ screams: IncelTears is a HATE GROUP. They call them malicious, and compare them to Kiwifarms. The Lord Of The Incels calls these people antipathic, bullies, and psychopaths without a soul.

Inceltears was also banned from twitter for allegedly being a hate group. The echo chamber seems to keep howling and howling as they’re referred to as ‘Cucktears’, ‘Low Lives’, ‘A festering pile of smelly trash’.

These were all made on Wednesday, twenty-first July. One member, StrangeMan1, calls IncelTears “a literal witch hunt.”, and that bullying is an understatement.

Some members have ideas of action, because the sitting around whining must have become an old routine. A Nihilist said ‘It’s raid time’.

Some of these people, such as A Nihilist, have the tag ‘Well Known Member’. LordOfTheIncels, the Incel who posted the thread, is a member of staff on the forum. On Monday, 15th July, he posted: ‘IncelTears are criminally insane lunatics obsessed with Incelosphere.’

I looked at this, and thought, why be so obsessed over other people obsessing over you? Here’s actually where my thoughts of IncelTears just making fun of them and nothing else comes into question. The thread previously mentioned starts off:

‘So we got DDOSed again today? Seriously?’

For those that don’t know, DDOSiNg is when someone purposely attacks a specific IP using large packets all sent in at once until, basically, the website implodes and crashes. Later in the thread there’s still that classic sympathy that they have for themselves.

‘As if our life wasn’t bad enough already, now we have to deal with a cult of complete nut jobs and whackos.’

Seems though, according to another member of the forum, who’s also a well-known member, that they failed due to Cloudflare. He ends the reply with: ‘They really need to get a life.’

Hypocrisy is only visible to the Outsider, it seems.

Back to our favourite Nihilist, it’s not even on a different page that I find the title: ‘We should be able to hit girls back.’

The Nihilist says that he was tired of females always thinking they can just hit men without any consequences, and that, due to societal rules, they cannot hit them back. Men have been physically and mentally abused by women but, if it were the other way around, we would go to PRISON (was in all caps, I promise).

A reply from a man with a Ted Bundy profile picture, as if being an Incel in general wasn’t worrying enough, says that it’s the fault of this ‘cucked society’.

In the proceeding replies I found several inciting messages of abusing women, including shaking them til they can’t stand.

For a group of men down on their luck, beta’s as they call themselves, they sure do have such an inflated ego as to say that ninety percent of American men couldn’t damage them directly from hitting. Another user blames Jews for societal expectations.

We have sexism, anti-semitism, now all we need is racism and I can finally wave my little sheet of paper in the air, jumping up and down like a madman, and scream:

‘BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO!’

Scroll down a little bit..Okay..Okay..

BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO..Bingo?

‘I hate people, specially MY race’

This is odd, I thought. Turns that a Puerto Rican man hates his family and race. They claim their family only knows about reggae and that their brothers are arrogant. Also, he notes, anyone who listens to Reggae is arrogant.

Well damn.

‘I wish I could slit their throats.’

That just got weird, didn’t it? Not even their only family are safe! Weird, disturbing, concerning, but it just gets so much more sinister.

I read that whole thing as I took in the information and the self-hatred grows into wishing they were white, hating black people until..

‘They all treat me like shit but they don’t know that Lucifer lives inside me. When my brothers are fighting each other, or when I see Puerto Ricans talking shit, the devil just takes my mind. I stop being me and I become Satan, full of anger and hatred.’

Okay what the fuck?

It’s then, at that moment, I question why I’m even doing this. What compelled me to write things about reddit? I just wanted to write an article about the sides of the Incel community, and I’ve just ran into Satan incarnate.

They’re all the same, most of them. Whatever the hell that was, where he was Puerto Rican Satan, was the newest thing I’d read since coming on the subreddit. LordOfTheIncel’s presence plagues the feed. From poop coping to not succumbing to mafia bullying, I try to find something new. IncelTears are racists who hate non-jews, IncelTears are subhuman scum that can’t even use honest debate tactics, (who’s really obsessed with them?) and then: ‘Is something actually mentally wrong with most women?’

‘Incel haters are hypocrites’

‘Oh what the hell’ I sighed to myself. I’ve been here for about an hour writing their bullshit in my bedroom and my laptop is on 31%. I’ve been wondering what’s wrong with me, so let’s just see if they have the answer.

Memes.

It’s fucking memes.

The anger flushes in my chest. These are old formatted ones and they’re from this goddam month, not even ten days ago. SJW hate, seen that before, and something against female Trump supporters? Okay..

If I see one more LordOfTheIncels comment or thread I’m going to jump from my window.

‘Elliot Rogers — Not a bad looking guy.’

I’d heard Strange Aeons mention him, only because an Incel did, and I was wondering whether he was responsible for the thing that happened in Ontario? I didn’t know the name, but when I looked him up it all came back to me.

His infamy was gained on the internet maybe two or three years ago, and he was on top ten lists more than annoying voiceovers were. He always made his videos inside his nice car, until he murdered seven women because of the amount of rejection he had to endure from women. That’s four killers. The Ontario guys, Elliot Rogers and the guy that killed Bianca. In the comments, someone proceed to say they feel sorry for him because of his warped world view, which made his friends eventually ditch him, and then somebody asked for his manifesto. Presented with the link right in front of me, contributed by Lauren Johnston of the NY Daily News, I wonder whether I should.

No, I say. No, I don’t want to. I can learn just enough from these people in action then I can from the manifesto of a dead psychopath.

‘Why am I an incel?’ Somebody asked.

‘I’m six foot with a nice slim body. Yes I’m dumb unlike my sisters and diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia but is it like girls can tell that?’

A reply says that six foot is a requirement and a good looking face. He also says something about feminine genes but my mind is so worn out and shrivelled by their bullshit I don’t bother to read anymore.

It’s looks, isn’t it? That’s just it. They think they have to look good, not BE GOOD. That’s why when these people who think they’re good looking and, very well maybe, ask why they’re an incel, they get told it’s because of their looks by other incels. So he carries on thinking he isn’t good looking and that’s the reason while continuing to have a bad personality, completely oblivious that maybe his personality is what makes girl go away and not reply to him on social media.

Is there really an end to this? No. How do I even end this? I don’t do if I’m meant to. Maybe I should just go on and on and on, eh? This can be considered satire, or whatever you want it to be. In the end these people exist, and they are people. The Puerto Rican fellow who let’s Satan use his body as some sort of getaway vacation resort, the staff member who’s so paranoid and obsessed with being laughed at by a so called hate group, they are all people. Real, living, breathing, vile, hateful, sexist people. They wake up and brush their teeth, whining and feeling sorry for themselves, hating women and gnawing their teeth at Millennials and minorities all why thinking “why can’t I be loved?”. Some might end up falling in love, and looking back at their posts and shamefully shaking their head. Others, on the flip side, will continue and continue, not being yanked out of the echo chamber by whoever might want to take in these scraggly, mangy, violent dogs. If they do, maybe somebody should give them the muzzle beforehand.

I could barely read half of that.

Not going to read it.

Last edited:
Never read, Not going to read

Never read, Not going to read
You should read it if you want to fry your brain cells. It's like whoever made this was drinking heavily or smoking a lot of pot in the process.

way too long but the first paragraph is hyper normie

I can't something thia cucked

blech. they can't understand us, i don't know why they even try.

Too much to read, ain't going to try it

Looks like some schizo wrote it, i wouldn't exepect anything less from cucks who drinks soylent every time they are thirsty.

This is what happens when you think you can write, but actually can't.

and just everything changes radically with every step you take.

Jesus fucking christ.

I made a thread on this already

I agree. No flow, badly organized, largely filler. It's exactly the kind of pretentious meandering mess we see time and again when cucktears tries to write anything longer or more substantial than a comment on reddit

It is low iq grabage writen by imbecile

They are not sending their best.

What is this shit?

They are not sending their best.
You'd think that for a bunch of alleged Master's and Bachelor's degree holders, you'd at least occasionally see them produce writing with quality past freshman level.

Normies don't know how to write.

Not a single scientific data or proofs mentioned let alone discussed to back up his opinions. I shouldn't have read it

My IQ just lowered 10 points

Badly formatted, badly written, and there's absolutely ZERO fluidity. Nothing to back up the writer's statements, either. This writes like something I'd write if I was literally 12 years old.

M. Lynn
M. Lynn

Follow
Jul 27 · 15 min read

Reddit is a weird place..It’s like your Taxidermist Uncle’s weird basement with an otter stuffed like a teddy bear. It smells a little weird, the lights are dodgy and your uncle and his pals will go down there sometimes to talk about hunting, republicans, and how soft the new generation are. You sit there and you wonder, will I be like that when I’m older? Yes, Timmy, you will hate kids.

Maybe, it’s like a jungle. A jungle that snows, has a small desert section, where all the trees are both live and dead, the animals are both full and hungry, and just everything changes radically with every step you take. Between your Uncle’s weird basement, and the jungle, Reddit is a staple of internet culture and is, in fact, it’s hub. The Queen Bee of memes. It’s where they can come from most times, with subreddits such as The Meme Economy. It’s a whole other world from Instagram, where the Viners migrate to make their unfunny content, or Twitter, where the celebrities say something in a claim to be anti-racist but actually end up being racist. Reddit is everything. You want a subreddit about towels? You got it! You want to argue about Communism on a meme subreddit? You got it! What you haven’t got though, is a why. Why do people create subreddits to laugh at people who hate women? To expose them? To make fun of them? Have you actually seen both sides? Have you seen one side? Did you even know what an incel was before you read this and now think: ‘Oh Jesus what am I getting into?’ You’re thinking that and, while I’m writing this, I’m thinking that too. Let’s go through this together, hey?

Incels

Let’s get this one over with nice and quick. Incels, an abbreviation for involuntary celibate, are people who can’t get girls, for some reason or another that isn’t their casual sexism, unwillingness to wash or their hopes that somebody who doesn’t go out with them will get raped. These can be put into numero tres categories: The Incels, MGTOW, and The Nice Guys. Now, be warned as I was warned, that upon entering the subreddit ‘Braincel’, I was told that is was QUARANTINED. Gasp! Shock!

‘To the users of the former r/cringeanarchy’. They detail that their subreddit will not be a replacement for their deceased racist and political subreddit and that any racism (including Jews) will be banned. The subreddit is dark, oddly ominous for such a ridiculous group of people. The rules, thirteen in total, seem sporadic in normality and borderline absurdity. There are no low effort photos of women or attractive men allowed, no teenagers, no Brigading and no mention of IncelTears content. IncelTears is the subreddit that can only be described as the circus Crowd laughing at the performing elephant.

Now comes one of the most irregular ones: ‘Femcel’. A female involuntary celibate, to be precise, is something that I’ve never actually heard about as much. In fact, it comes off to me like the scumbags who are posting here are in fact nearly all men. The rules says: ‘Those who continuously claim there are as many female incels than male incels will receive a warning then a ban.’ So they understand they’re low in female numbers, and yet still continue to treat women in such an ugly fashion..Wonder why. I only found the subreddit to be more memes, until I came across MGTOW.

MGTOW is an abbreviation for: ‘Men Going Their Own Way’, and the subreddit says they forge their own identities and paths to self-defined success.

How do we forge our own identities? How do we define success? Money, fun, women? You think that this sounds like a subreddit about helping men be themselves, and help them achieve their dreams, right? So when did it become about hating women? What does all that have to do with posts such as ‘The only value women have is the value we give them’? It starts off with: ‘Figured this a good mention seeing as I’ve never been all too popular with girls throughout my life. However, I’ve spent the past couple of years surrounded by guys that are great with girls, and I’ve learned an experienced quite a bit this past or so myself.’ It’s like a guide of how to fail miserably at getting a girl. The first one, and I shit you not people, says that the less you value women the more they will value you. Yes, Brian, yes we know that if we don’t show our care and affection for women they will basically want to ride us. The second one is great sex, and in the third one he says: ‘Keep up your appearances, and secondly finances. I’m pretty broke, but keeping clean and confident has done me a lot of justice.’ And from there you just get a couple of talents. Pick them up from the shop, you know? Easy pickings. His epilogue advises his fellow…Men? It feels weird to call them that… Anyway, he advises his fellow Men not to care what women think, and not to respect them. If you’re not having sex with them, then they aren’t worth your time. But no fear, Dwellers! Eventually you’ll exhibit control! This man should know, he hangs around with attractive women a lot, he even says so. There’s also gems such as ‘Marriage is Fraud’ and ‘She allows you to have sex with her, therefore she deserves to be spoiled and treated like a princess — Everyone in 2019’.

The opinions clash. It’s difficult writing about these people because they clash, they don’t at all coincide with one another and yet something brings them under one umbrella. Don’t respect women, but DO respect women! Sex is nothing, sex is everything! I feel a headache coming on. It’s tiring. Five pages and I’m almost wiped.

Sometimes, it’s sad. There’s people considering prostitution, and even hate on millennials! There’s some post about how if your kid isn’t comfortable with rap music they can’t carpool for them, and the user says it was posted by ‘some useless, trashy, entitled Millennial twat.’. Yes, post that on the subreddit, complain about Millennials! If you do it enough they might disappear!

It was then, and by then I mean about fifty minutes ago, that I realised I needed to learn more about these people to write about them, and dwell among their ugly, home that is most likely located underneath a bridge. Problem is, Reddit has become good at censoring these things. Ah yes, Reddit is what I must use and not 4chan for 4chan is dangerous territory. No more should I go there than try and play one of those games that I won’t last five minutes playing. 4chan is Nazi country as Barstow is bat country, I’m not willing to go that deep looking for some pathetically incapable men, but perhaps when I want to find the neo-nazis then 4chan may be referred to. I decide to just generally look on the internet for these people until I come across something. Perhaps a week ago, near two, Bianca trended on Twitter. I knew a girl named Bianca, I thought to myself then, she was Romanian and went to my school for a while. Not anymore. This Bianca was named Bianca Devins, a teenager. 17 year old ‘e-girl’ some have described her as, but to be honest when I think of e-girls I think of mine bath water and capitalism like some sort of deadly concoction. This isn’t a true crime book, so I won’t go into huge details, but it came out that the man had shared photos of her death online.

In a society where we are so desensitised to death through movies, and video games, we don’t think much when there’s a murder other than “oh what a shame”. But this was shared online. She couldn’t drink alcohol legally yet, she was fresh from high school and suddenly her corpse is plaguing the internet like rats fresh off a boat in the middle ages. *His instagram story played out the deaths using quotes like ‘This is your life, and it’s ending one minute at a time.’ And ‘Here comes Hell. It’s redemption, right?’

Fight Club, Rock songs, and sexual anger unleashed after Bianca may have kissed someone else. That argument ended with death, and Bianca’s friends got an unsettling message at 6:00. *

So, yeah, it’s fun to make fun of these guys. I’ve done it before, I’ve done it just then, but some will just be. * — BBC

We already know this, though, don’t we? We know that they turn to revenge after being rejected again and again and again and again, but why are they rejected? Why don’t I ask?

Before, though, can I throw my two cents in? My biggest help in writing whatever the fuck this is is AskAnIncel, a subreddit where you..Ask an incel. While the question in question doesn’t have altogether too much relevance in the ‘why’ a reply can offer something..

‘So true. Women bitching about rejection are just lazy. Men bitching about rejection get rejected hundred times a day.’

Now, we gotta distinguish hyperbole haven’t we? Hundred times a day? If you’re being serious, pal, then that’s why. You’re not sincere, you’re hunting for pussy, licking your lips and greasily sliding into DMs every single day. When one rejects you, you go find another and another until finally one takes you in and you learn to love. Insincerity, an Incel’s greatest weakness but also it’s most conspicuous quality.

It takes some thinking to realise why these people do what they do. They talk a lot about looks. A Stacy (an attractive woman) mocked me because I’m fat, and or short and or ugly. Bet she has a Chad (attractive male) boyfriend.

Their slang and way of speaking stinks of such obnoxious entitlement I can imagine them banging their knife and fork on the table, pimples sprouting from their face with the odd hair that refuses to move and grow, just crying GIMME SEX GIMME SEX GIMMESEXGIMMESEXGIMMESEXGIMMESEXXXXXXXXXX.

They don’t realise that it’s personality, too. Maybe it’s a Catch-22. You don’t get treated well by women (because of your own assumptions) and so you treat them like shit, and then they treat you like shit. My cool hair can’t treat people like shit, though, but my temperamental attitude and utter entitlement can though. You see?

It’s at this point, I delve further. The next morning, or afternoon rather, or maybe the beginning of the evening, but definitely not the mid-evening, I watch a video by Strange Aeons, a Canadian YouTube whom was linked to me by a friend. Her video delved deep into the incel.me forums and, while spectacular, I had to find this website for myself.

I can’t say I didn’t look, but it didn’t come up with anything whatsoever. This is a reddit thing, so I didn’t want to go to Tumblr but eventually I decided to fuck it off, because there’s nothing here that’s really going to let me display pure, primal incel behaviour. It takes me less than a minute, however, to find out they have moved to an Icelandic domain. Jackpot, hehehehehhe.

There’s also a lot of slang within the community, and while I’ve noted some of them as I’ve mentioned them (Chads, Stacy’s, etc.) there are also some that seem strangely like their own language. After writing these first nine pages I began to have a headache, and while telling my friend about it he seemed to have more insight into it than I did on the slang. The term femoid is one I had seen but I didn’t exactly know about. Of course the definition is quite simple: female. However, they refuse to call them females. Luke, my friend, told me that they refuse to call them females. It’s as if that they’re less than human, perhaps? The idea of this seems wild at first, and somewhat stupid. Is this real journalism? A good start? Sure. I told my friend that I have created the worst thing known to man. When I explain it to him, he replied with:

‘Don’t forget femoids.’

‘What are femoids?’

This is prevalent, I found. It’s femoid among the more extreme ones, and just females. Never women. Look at this femoid and her Chad, or look at this bitch who rejected me in my workplace because of my face.

A Becky is basically just an attractive woman too, like a Stacy, just as a heads up if I ever actually do use that term.

IncelTears. They’re the subreddit where I actually found out about Incels. They take from reddit, 4chan, and general social media where they find incels and just plaster their messages, with names censored usually, to the whole subreddit. They themselves also have an Incel Language dictionary, with ninety-six terms from thirty-six contributors. They have 285,639 followers among them, and the ferocity, usually, is just on the side of the incels. Hate group, bullies, such and such. I thought IncelTears just takes this, and laughs. One post from an incel forum made by ‘LordOfTheIncels’ screams: IncelTears is a HATE GROUP. They call them malicious, and compare them to Kiwifarms. The Lord Of The Incels calls these people antipathic, bullies, and psychopaths without a soul.

Inceltears was also banned from twitter for allegedly being a hate group. The echo chamber seems to keep howling and howling as they’re referred to as ‘Cucktears’, ‘Low Lives’, ‘A festering pile of smelly trash’.

These were all made on Wednesday, twenty-first July. One member, StrangeMan1, calls IncelTears “a literal witch hunt.”, and that bullying is an understatement.

Some members have ideas of action, because the sitting around whining must have become an old routine. A Nihilist said ‘It’s raid time’.

Some of these people, such as A Nihilist, have the tag ‘Well Known Member’. LordOfTheIncels, the Incel who posted the thread, is a member of staff on the forum. On Monday, 15th July, he posted: ‘IncelTears are criminally insane lunatics obsessed with Incelosphere.’

I looked at this, and thought, why be so obsessed over other people obsessing over you? Here’s actually where my thoughts of IncelTears just making fun of them and nothing else comes into question. The thread previously mentioned starts off:

For those that don’t know, DDOSiNg is when someone purposely attacks a specific IP using large packets all sent in at once until, basically, the website implodes and crashes. Later in the thread there’s still that classic sympathy that they have for themselves.

‘As if our life wasn’t bad enough already, now we have to deal with a cult of complete nut jobs and whackos.’

Seems though, according to another member of the forum, who’s also a well-known member, that they failed due to Cloudflare. He ends the reply with: ‘They really need to get a life.’

Back to our favourite Nihilist, it’s not even on a different page that I find the title: ‘We should be able to hit girls back.’

The Nihilist says that he was tired of females always thinking they can just hit men without any consequences, and that, due to societal rules, they cannot hit them back. Men have been physically and mentally abused by women but, if it were the other way around, we would go to PRISON (was in all caps, I promise).

A reply from a man with a Ted Bundy profile picture, as if being an Incel in general wasn’t worrying enough, says that it’s the fault of this ‘cucked society’.

In the proceeding replies I found several inciting messages of abusing women, including shaking them til they can’t stand.

For a group of men down on their luck, beta’s as they call themselves, they sure do have such an inflated ego as to say that ninety percent of American men couldn’t damage them directly from hitting. Another user blames Jews for societal expectations.

We have sexism, anti-semitism, now all we need is racism and I can finally wave my little sheet of paper in the air, jumping up and down like a madman, and scream:

This is odd, I thought. Turns that a Puerto Rican man hates his family and race. They claim their family only knows about reggae and that their brothers are arrogant. Also, he notes, anyone who listens to Reggae is arrogant.

Well damn.

That just got weird, didn’t it? Not even their only family are safe! Weird, disturbing, concerning, but it just gets so much more sinister.

I read that whole thing as I took in the information and the self-hatred grows into wishing they were white, hating black people until..

‘They all treat me like shit but they don’t know that Lucifer lives inside me. When my brothers are fighting each other, or when I see Puerto Ricans talking shit, the devil just takes my mind. I stop being me and I become Satan, full of anger and hatred.’

Okay what the fuck?

It’s then, at that moment, I question why I’m even doing this. What compelled me to write things about reddit? I just wanted to write an article about the sides of the Incel community, and I’ve just ran into Satan incarnate.

They’re all the same, most of them. Whatever the hell that was, where he was Puerto Rican Satan, was the newest thing I’d read since coming on the subreddit. LordOfTheIncel’s presence plagues the feed. From poop coping to not succumbing to mafia bullying, I try to find something new. IncelTears are racists who hate non-jews, IncelTears are subhuman scum that can’t even use honest debate tactics, (who’s really obsessed with them?) and then: ‘Is something actually mentally wrong with most women?’

‘Oh what the hell’ I sighed to myself. I’ve been here for about an hour writing their bullshit in my bedroom and my laptop is on 31%. I’ve been wondering what’s wrong with me, so let’s just see if they have the answer.

Memes.

It’s fucking memes.

The anger flushes in my chest. These are old formatted ones and they’re from this goddam month, not even ten days ago. SJW hate, seen that before, and something against female Trump supporters? Okay..

If I see one more LordOfTheIncels comment or thread I’m going to jump from my window.

I’d heard Strange Aeons mention him, only because an Incel did, and I was wondering whether he was responsible for the thing that happened in Ontario? I didn’t know the name, but when I looked him up it all came back to me.

His infamy was gained on the internet maybe two or three years ago, and he was on top ten lists more than annoying voiceovers were. He always made his videos inside his nice car, until he murdered seven women because of the amount of rejection he had to endure from women. That’s four killers. The Ontario guys, Elliot Rogers and the guy that killed Bianca. In the comments, someone proceed to say they feel sorry for him because of his warped world view, which made his friends eventually ditch him, and then somebody asked for his manifesto. Presented with the link right in front of me, contributed by Lauren Johnston of the NY Daily News, I wonder whether I should.

No, I say. No, I don’t want to. I can learn just enough from these people in action then I can from the manifesto of a dead psychopath.

‘I’m six foot with a nice slim body. Yes I’m dumb unlike my sisters and diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia but is it like girls can tell that?’

A reply says that six foot is a requirement and a good looking face. He also says something about feminine genes but my mind is so worn out and shrivelled by their bullshit I don’t bother to read anymore.

It’s looks, isn’t it? That’s just it. They think they have to look good, not BE GOOD. That’s why when these people who think they’re good looking and, very well maybe, ask why they’re an incel, they get told it’s because of their looks by other incels. So he carries on thinking he isn’t good looking and that’s the reason while continuing to have a bad personality, completely oblivious that maybe his personality is what makes girl go away and not reply to him on social media.

Is there really an end to this? No. How do I even end this? I don’t do if I’m meant to. Maybe I should just go on and on and on, eh? This can be considered satire, or whatever you want it to be. In the end these people exist, and they are people. The Puerto Rican fellow who let’s Satan use his body as some sort of getaway vacation resort, the staff member who’s so paranoid and obsessed with being laughed at by a so called hate group, they are all people. Real, living, breathing, vile, hateful, sexist people. They wake up and brush their teeth, whining and feeling sorry for themselves, hating women and gnawing their teeth at Millennials and minorities all why thinking “why can’t I be loved?”. Some might end up falling in love, and looking back at their posts and shamefully shaking their head. Others, on the flip side, will continue and continue, not being yanked out of the echo chamber by whoever might want to take in these scraggly, mangy, violent dogs. If they do, maybe somebody should give them the muzzle beforehand.

damn reminds me of my long ramblings between us

Let me know when they catch him molesting kids

JFL this dude has a "writer" in description but writes 6+ sentences without spacing it, creating wall of text, that is hard to read

M. Lynn
M. Lynn

Follow
Jul 27 · 15 min read

Incels

‘Don’t forget femoids.’

‘What are femoids?’

Well damn.

Okay what the fuck?

Memes.

It’s fucking memes.

Not going to read the article since I refuse to give them the views, but yeah — people hate incels despite the fact that incels are broadly correct about women when you go to the science. The blackpill science wiki has a massive compilation of citations and sex research confirming what you’d think everyone would already know.

So, yeah — men are hated if they’re “losers”/non Chads who can’t get laid and men are hated if they don’t provide and get great jobs and success and we’re hated for pointing out the unpopular denied reality/truth of things because women hate the truth since it paints them in a bad light and reveals their privileges — which isn’t what they want they want to blame men for their familiar and they want to keep their “oppressed” status.

Not going to read the article since I refuse to give them the views, but yeah — people hate incels despite the fact that incels are broadly correct about women when you go to the science. The blackpill science wiki has a massive compilation of citations and sex research confirming what you’d think everyone would already know.

So, yeah — men are hated if they’re “losers”/non Chads who can’t get laid and men are hated if they don’t provide and get great jobs and success and we’re hated for pointing out the unpopular denied reality/truth of things because women hate the truth since it paints them in a bad light and reveals their privileges — which isn’t what they want they want to blame men for their familiar and they want to keep their “oppressed” status.
Couldn't have said it better, tbh.

M. Lynn
M. Lynn

Follow
Jul 27 · 15 min read

Incels

‘Don’t forget femoids.’

‘What are femoids?’

Well damn.

Okay what the fuck?

Memes.

It’s fucking memes.

Not A Single Word my nigga

Imagine if there was an article like this for FDS:
"Women who are blatant whores yet blame their shitty choice in men on society for every situation they get in to despite having the privileges of an easy dating life"

im not even going to bother reading some bluepilled cuck's rant about us, i already know what it says:

• yikes sweety did you just say that? you cant say that its problematic
  • women dont care about looks inkel, you just happened not to be the type of every woman you've met

Imagine reading this shit

You should read it if you want to fry your brain cells. It's like whoever made this was drinking heavily or smoking a lot of pot in the process.
Mine are already fry, no thx

I´m too tired to read this. I´m sorry.