Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Some numale wrote a screed about us on some rag called Medium

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-

tl;dr:

• Reddit is le quirk! XP
  • Incels, MGTOW, and Nice Guys can't get cunt because they don't bathe and don't worship queens
  • r/Braincels has weird rules and is icky
  • Groups where the members have different opinions on things confuse me
  • I'm scared of 4chan because it's a neo-Nazi forum
  • Queens treat incels like shit because incels treat queens like shit because reasons
  • My fav yootoob boob mentioned this shithole called incels.me, but when I typed incel.me into the url bar, I got nothing.
  • Their slang is weird
  • Those dirty inkels called IncelTears yucky poopoo names and I hate it
  • They're also racist and meany meany poopoo heads who stupidly think queens have dating preferences
  • Inkels are a cult and they suck

jfl typical retarded cuck

My fav yootoob boob mentioned this shithole called incels.me, but when I typed incel.me into the url bar, I got nothing.
8931E581 DAF1 4CBE A24F 4D26DBD4AD89

Kind of weird how medium gets treated as a proper news site despite it pretty much just being a glorified blog space. I've seen reddit legit take down subs based on posts from medium it's really bizarre.
I found this post by browsing cucktears. The author made a thread about it. It's also the first essay he's ever written for Medium. Possibly the first one he's ever written since high school, judging by the low quality.

((journalism))

Bunch of retards, dont give a fuck.

What is this shit?

I think I remember a precucked reddit but I'm not so sure it wasn't all a dream.

Lame ass excuses for lame ass cucks.

They dont even try to sympathize with us JFL.

They will do it with ex-ISIS combatants and dindus,but inkels are too dirty to be sympathized

Mostly filler with a few neckbeard memes and petulant numale sniveling scattered throughout

He needs a BBC up his bunghole to man him up a little ngl.

Probably used reddit as his main source for research

"Average" kicks mediums ass!

Most useless 5 minutes of my life.

Medium isn't that bad, though. It's just a blog space. Some bloggers aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, of course, but I've seen good content from that site.