Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I find myself using phrases such as “it’s over buddy boys ded srs” or “niggas me” in real life

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
I’m at home and I randomly yell out “poops me or when I’m walking to the fridge I’ll say “niggas me” and when I’m just chilling on my couch playing on my PS4 I’ll say “it’s over buddy boyo ded srs not gonna lie” and I haven’t left my house in over 2 weeks due to summer break, can’t imagine being around normies ill say some incel shit, anyone else like this?

Same tbh ngl. Ded srs.

The joos did this.

It's over. Go ER.

Nuclear nolifer Nagasaki blackpill.

It's fucking over...

Well I keep refering people as -cels these days
Just now I was watching this clip and I kept refering to Oreb in this video as "baldcel"

unexcepted ded srs pill

Niggas me
%D0%A3%D0%B7%D0%B5%D0%BB_%D1%8D%D1%88%D0%B0%D1%84%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9.gif

brutal and it's over, for me

I often say
"Game over"

take xanax again

Yes tbh it's funny when they are confused but I don't really have many friends. I'll just say "it's actually over for many" if I die in a game or something, or if somebody does something good I'll say "mogs me tbh"
I more or less speak the same as I do here, except less formally, as I tend to not really be able to write casually here a lot of the time.

I use incel lingo in my head throughout the day in different situations

Somehow I never crossed over in RL but then again, I only talk to cashiers/workers and occasionally my parents.

yes i say incel phrases to myself when i talk to myself all the time

I yell until my throat is raw

Fuark. Neigbour is in the garden next to my open window and I just yelled niggah at some pc problem. :feelsrope:

I have to gtfo here tbh.

thank god I don't talk to anyone irl jfl :lul:

I use those phrases as I'm pacing and talking to myself tbh boyos. (srs) ngl tbh ded srs.

Actually srs.

:lul: If you do this among normans, they'll think you have autism... or tourettes.

i do this all the time

Don't reveal your powerlevel to the normalfags.

I usually think in english mixed with spanish and think the memes like it's over, ded srs.

Incel terminology is a part of everyday life for me. At work, for example, if I see someone doing something stupid I'll say to myself something like, "that's some serious fucking carrot IQ shit right there", or if something good unexpectedly happens I'll think "a nice dose of LifeFuel there".

It's over for many men, man.

I always do it but in my head.Sometimes I use some phrases but translated in my language

I use buddy boyo a lot

I would use them if I had friends and english was my first language

Not over for OP. I don't even say anything in real life.