Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I find it suprising how many zoomers are getting into politics

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I remember when I was in middle/high school like 10 years ago I didn't give a fuck about politics, I just wanted to play vidya, watch anime and fap just like any other horny incel teenager kek. And now when I browse consumeproduct or twitter I see all these zoomercels coping with politics sharing the politicalcompass memes, saying "based this based that" or sharing links to neonazi/commie websites and videos. I know they're youngcels because they're always saying "I'm 16 but I completely agree with Ted Kaczynski's views" or "we the young students are the future and we will change the system" kek.

So yeah probably most of the political memes you see are made by 13-16 year old social outcasts who cope by reading books about philosophy and politics and larp as their political heroes. Seriously what the fuck happened after 2016, seems like everything became political and polarized as fuck.

I dont know, maybe the increased hormones in their meats

abandon twitter is the best.

access to more information through the internet. there are more dedicated niches as its easier to find people who share the same interests, so the zoomers throwing around terms like anarcho-syndicalism could just be a vocal minority. also, less of them draw from their cultural background for political views.

Last edited:
Like we didn't have nigger lives matter or CRT or half the kids in class feeling the need to become trannies and demand you call them some retarded pronounce back when I was their age. I really think if we don't separate from these degenerates and niggers that the western world is finished and I'm sure these zoomers also realize that or at least feel it instinctively.

I remember when I was in middle/high school like 10 years ago I didn't give a fuck about politics, I just wanted to play vidya, watch anime and fap just like any other horny incel teenager kek. And now when I browse consumeproduct or twitter I see all these zoomercels coping with politics sharing the politicalcompass memes, saying "based this based that" or sharing links to neonazi/commie websites and videos. I know they're youngcels because they're always saying "I'm 16 but I completely agree with Ted Kaczynski's views" or "we the young students are the future and we will change the system" kek.

So yeah probably most of the political memes you see are made by 13-16 year old social outcasts who cope by reading books about philosophy and politics and larp as their political heroes. Seriously what the fuck happened after 2016, seems like everything became political and polarized as fuck.
@PM_ME_STRIPPERS had a good thread about this a while back

There is a global effort to turn teenagers against their parents, by pushing politics down their throats in school and worse, by teaching them that they are the most amazing people ever and that they are the future and that they inherit everything and that they have to make their parents lower their standards of living dramatically so these little shits can live like kings.

They just want free college from the govt

It's been like that since 2016

i'm pretty sure when i was a teenager there were only like 20 of us in my entire high school who gave a shit about politics, this was in the early to mid 00s. This is what ends up happening when the entirety of academia and education is controlled by leftists for half a century.

Zoomercels, don't care and stress yourselves about politics. It's just a stupid cope and waste of time and all you're gonna get is higher blood pressure and faster norwooding due to stress and constant feeling of anger kek.

Thats what happens when dudes dont get laid. We turn to politics to cope.

Very cool I was 16 when this thread was made and I was already calling myself an “esoteric fascist” :bigbrain:

Online influence of alt-left and alt-right

Very cool I was 16 when this thread was made and I was already calling myself an “esoteric fascist” :bigbrain:
I also get into Nazi aesthetics and considered myself as a Fascist hero

Nice I was pretty much active in a nationalist community for a year before this place lol. I always find continue to find new redpills and more info on this stuff to this day.

Seriously what the fuck happened after 2016, seems like everything became political and polarized as fuck.
things weren't like that before, at least not in this level

Well to be honest same thing happen in India also. In 2014 after the winning Right wing nationalist party, people are deeply divided into echo chambers and highly polarized. Also, the introduction of cheap accessible internet also make the thing worst polarized. Zoomers are highly into the political ecochambers

They don’t make it in politics unless they kiss the Jew ring and sign a pledge to Israel.